Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like she’s defending Clemmie which isn’t a good look…!
---
Think she’s talking about a project with Robinsons and Tim Henman in that story. So I would say the friend is Alison P, the man is FOD and the ‘enemy’ is Vicki HM.
I’ve never heard of Vicki HM, is she an Instagram mum?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Making out she was in on the whole MOD saga, bullshit!

And I think you mean ‘cut and dried’ Alice.

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe anyone would stick up for OD’s, Clemmie must still wield some influence in the mumfluencer world for so many of them to arselick her so much. Tattle gets a mention in the comments too. Some names have been bandied about in the comments, and she has replied and denied it’s some of them and kept quiet on some of the others like Louise Pentland. Either don’t mention anyone or spill. Guess it gets her engagement up on TikTok.

Reactions: 5
Alice is doing the social strategy for one of my current favourites - clean with bea - Alice was asking for cleaning freebies on LinkedIn
Not to derail the thread but I feel unsure of clean with Bea. I’m so distrustful of people since the person who claimed her air bnb guests were suing her because she was disabled turned out to just be faking it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not to derail the thread but I feel unsure of clean with Bea. I’m so distrustful of people since the person who claimed her air bnb guests were suing her because she was disabled turned out to just be faking it all.
Gosh that was a ride and a half wasn't it!? Have you listened to the podcast with Sue Perkins about it all?

Reactions: 1
It's been a long time now so I think I can post about it but I saw AJT in a restaurant... Hilariously it is an overpriced LOBSTER RESTAURANT in Christchurch. She was with her big son, her youngest and an older couple who are probably her or big son Adam's parents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's been a long time now so I think I can post about it but I saw AJT in a restaurant... Hilariously it is an overpriced LOBSTER RESTAURANT in Christchurch. She was with her big son, her youngest and an older couple who are probably her or big son Adam's parents.
That gal sure does love a crustacean.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any interesting observations?

Why would you tell TikTok you've got scabies?!!

Low key shade directed towards Big Son there too, talking about "we were boiling all the sheets, well I say we, I mean me"

• Wow
Why would you tell TikTok you've got scabies?!!

Low key shade directed towards Big Son there too, talking about "we were boiling all the sheets, well I say we, I mean me"
My guess is that she’s trying to appear relatable again, but it’s still unnecessary and gross, and I’m sure her older kids don’t want it broadcasting.
Nice swipe at Big Son / Dadam though - he needs to get rid. She’s a walking red flag.

Every now and again I remember “big son” and I laugh like a loon. I can’t help it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know who is right here. I suspect Alice of weasel words but might look up the ASA about this later.

Looks like Alice criticised Caroline and now Caroline us gunning for her. They’re all the same in many respects. Basically, Alice can’t really cut it as an influencer these days so is trying to set up as a teacher/insider giving tricks and tips. I don’t think I’d ever trust Alice.

Reactions: 3