Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it'd be Lorraine cause she's known for not caring if her interviewees are right (or even in the right) or not, and sucks up their asses. FH would have gotten on with her I'm sure. It wasn't cause of Alice I thought she'd be the interviewer but I definitely didn't think it'd Piers!

Reactions: 13
Throw back smiles because they don’t have anything to smile about now, right big Al??

Reactions: 24
He will be paying the most. Helps his dying ratings.

Reactions: 21
I don’t think Alice is a stalker, but she’s a very malignant narc that loves harassing her victims and getting others to do the same. She’s relentless and likes to try and get others to do her dirty work (which is a sociopath move too)
Fiona Harvey seems like she has some kind of genuine mental illness, as do most stalkers. Alice is just a POS narc with severe narc injury. She’s a bully, and bullies deep down are huge cowards when it comes down to it. Insecure cowards.

Reactions: 42
All I can say is that Alice's teeth have taken a real downward spiral since those photos

Reactions: 22
She freaks out at people stating facts like they're throwing fire bombs.

"You have a DVRO"

"OMIGOD you're bullying me!!!"

"Best of luck to you, you need it"

"Why will I need luck? Are you threatening me?"

She must really suck all the oxygen out of any room she walks in on the days she's in this histrionic performative state.

Actually, basically any day that has minutes or hours in it.

Mercy

MOO

Reactions: 71
Someone in her threads predicted Piers, I recall. So, it did not surprise me.

Once Baby Angel is out on Netflix, he'll do Alice too. Perhaps.

Reactions: 23
That's why it's best Janina does the talking in court. Alice would only perjure herself or start ranting about trolls and being "abused". She will have been told to STFU.

Reactions: 20
lol by this logic Andrea Burkhart is so screwed for talking about mostly active cases

Reactions: 46
Super recap, thanks Ametrine! Congrats to our imaginary legal eagle, Hiraeth, on the thread title

Reactions: 22
Yes, I agree with this. Insecure coward indeed.

I don't see her as someone as nefarious. She's actually more like Martha-lite. She's a big skunk that sprays stink when feeling threatened then scuttles off to hide.

MOO

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.