Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Alice has hired a new attorney!

One of the first lines on the firm's webpage is "Law You Can Understand." 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
she needs to be careful. Alice has spies everywhere. And reads here.
Bianca can post and like what she likes. The idea that she must forever walk on eggshells because of her soon to be husband's ex-wife, is a strange one.

AFE is an abusive narc but her days of control and abuse (except for her hostages) are over.
---
B could be liking that post because that's what Alice wanted to do to Ioan. And he came through the other side. Not that she wants Alice homeless etc
Yeah and the homelessness refers to what AFE would have done to IG if he didn't have the house sale money. The amount wasted on lawyers is totally down to her.

1710929090741.png

• Heart
Reactions: 55

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Stop making fun of Alice's homemaking skills, you evil trolls. Do you have any ideas how hard and time consuming it is to load 3 baskets of linen, carry them (one under each arm and one one the head) miles to the distant LA River, rubbing them by hand on that flat vibrator thingie, pinning them onto lines and waiting for them to dry in the wind, then folding them and carrying them back to WH or BH? Do you? I didn't think so!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

chasingsunsets11

I admire all of you who are able to say nice things about her appearance because when I look at her all I see is an abusive narcissist that's destroying everyone around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

welp

VIP Member
The only one genuinely distressed by this little scam was IG but he kept it together as he's an adult.
this was already impressive, but I thought his reaction to the incident that mounted to the fake Restraining Order (of which Alice's alts have shared a recording) was even more impressive: After how Ella behaved, which included kicking his dog, verbally abusing and shoving his girlfriend and physically attacking him, he didnt yell at her but just sounded very sad and concerned. And then he ensured once again that they got safely home (all those walkouts where Ioan follows them home simply because he wants them to be safe, despite how they behaved, will come back haunting them if they ever see the light). He has certainly his human faults like everyone, but you have to really admire him for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Making her daughter file a fake DVRO and almost announcing on her IG that the girl had hacked her father’s IG are also not what you would expect from a parent who wants to protect her children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240327-062944~2.png

I'm not proud to say I did a literal "spit my coffee out laughing" take from this comment but I did.

I like the clairvoyant weight loss approach

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice needs to be btw very careful. most of the supporters she gained over her smear campaign are utra conservative women, most of them or at least a big part will be Trump supporters. The past 4 years her marriage woes overshadowed her extremistic political train wreck of 2019/20 (that was bad enough for her to not be even accepted by the democrat community on twitter), so it will be very interesting if we see a return of that
I think there's probably a high correlation between women who are ardent fans of The Christmas Card, and women who are Trump supporters.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Ametrine

VIP Member
It's unsettling how much public information is available about the children and they don't seem to be protected from public accounts interacting with it.

I think Alice is a massive risk to her kids safety and hopefully the people obligated to serve the best interests of the children clearly see that.
She has always been a massive risk to her kids' safety:
  • Setting up a Twitter account for Ella when Ella was about 7-years-old (a public one which anyone can follow, and there's at least one NSFW account following it) and posting photos of a very young Ella and Elsie to it
  • Posting semi-nude photos of the girls to her Instagram
  • Tagging the girls on Instagram with hashtags of their names
  • Taking medicinal cannabis, getting high and reacting badly to it when Ioan was out of town, so was she in this state and alone with the two girls at home (anyone unfamiliar with this, she admitted this in a post on either Reddit or Quora, using an anonymous account which we easily found)
  • Admitting on social media that she fell asleep with the front door to their house unlocked (this was after Ioan had left her)
  • Offering her address to strangers on social media so they could send her gifts
  • Accidentally disclosing her old address on social media by posting photos of parcels received and not blacking out the address
  • Staging a pap shoot and video outside her new Beverly Hills address, so anyone seeing it could find her address in a matter of minutes
  • The sharing of highly personal details about the girls to her social media generally
I do think Ioan should have come down harder on some of this behaviour - the setting up of the Twitter account for Ella, for example. However, he may not have known about it.

• Sad
  • Heart

barre19

Chatty Member
I’m gonna breeze straight past the hair, the ubiquitous scarf, those goddamn leggings again, the baffling combo of billowing black layers with the inflatable lifejacket gilet, the disappearance of her chin, and the *checks notes* blue diamanté leather sliders 😒

…and take a seat over here with “actress

To borrow a phrase… is the recent acting work in the room with us? Or are we all just calling ourselves things we legitimately were a couple of decades ago? If so, hello! I am a teenager.

JFC 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
But he is not the main focus, she is. She is main lynchpin in this whole drama, not Ioan. He is only connected still because she is fighting him and delaying the conclusion of the divorce finances and child support, but he IS divorced and disconnected from her in the way that counts, i.e. no longer her husband.
Without him people won’t know who she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47