Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Actually she might have tipped off the paps. She thinks the black is slimming and the hair is hidden (mostly) with the hat. She has her fancy slippers on and this is a combo she really seems to like when the paps are about. I think she tipped them off. Jesus wept.

View attachment 2839976

True dat but I just can't quit our Alice just like she can't quit the sidebar of shame in the DM. 🤭
I also think she tipped them off. She's just not famous enough to be papped otherwise. Actual celebrities go about their lives in Hollywood without being photographed like this all the time.

She also has her mouth hanging open, which she does because she thinks it makes her look sexy.

Edited to add - the trailers for BB4 have just been released, and then Alice is papped. Coincidence? I don't think so!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Lulugrace

VIP Member
This has probably been picked up, but 👀
Alice Evans displays her 40lbs weight loss as she steps out in a casual all-black ensemble to run e… # via https://android.com

Can we just have a look at these bad boys (no pun intended 🤣 (also Ioan has turned the commenting off on his latest insta post 😕)
She's wearing all black
Blue baseball cap
Tan bag
And those things on her feet 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Hiraeth

VIP Member
@Hiraeth , you have experience drafting prenups - is Alice's prenup 'full of holes' and open to challenge in your opinion?
I can imagine Janina's strategy is going to be to 1. try to poke holes in the prenup 2. get lifetime spousal support due to long marriage 3. get additional support due to 'illness' and a previous pattern of behaviour of Ioan supporting her while she was 'bedbound'. 4. try to get around DVRO via 'mental breakdown'
I'll be waiting in the wings while Janina tries to get Alice to provide medical proof of her diagnoses and illnesses and mental breakdown............
View attachment 2813759
I can't catch up with this thread at all until later today, but the prenup is very solid and, while anything can be challenged in a divorce, any challenge is very likely to fail. I'll explain my reasoning later today!
---
Are lawyers able to call the previous lawyers to get the skinny on their new client?

I also think she is doing this to waste even more of IG's money. Does she know it will come out of money that he owes her yet?
Although I'm sure her previous lawyers would love to dish about their nightmare of a client, most everything except for general impressions is attorney-client privileged. An ethical attorney would avoid even discussing a previous client in general.

• Heart
  • Wow

BessieNessie

VIP Member
“Hey kids, don’t worry, I’ll be right here when you get home. Just like every other day, I’ll be right here doing my full-time-mum thing here on the coach, see you later 👋🏼 ’.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
If she'd have been a genuine partner, actually helped to take care of the girls and the home while he was working, I wouldn't begrudge her standing beside him on red carpets, award shows, whatever. In the beginning Ioan seemed to be happy to publicly present themselves as a married couple and as a family once the kids came along, and in normal marriages he wouldn't have had that family life without Alice taking care of things at home while he worked, so Imo she would have been within her rights to stand alongside him in public. But I think he was always taking care of her from day 1, and then when they had kids, it was nannies and housekeepers and Alice really did fuck all but become more of a burden and more abusive. And the way she mugs about always playing the fool trying to get all the focus on her is just so cringe. She was never a wife and partner who supported him and deserved that respect and dignity but just a parasite always trying to leach off of him.

• Heart

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
I’m also in favour of it being just the Alice Evans thread 👋🏻 This is a shitshow of her making. She’s made her thread and now she can lie in it ….
Once the trial/s are over (and out?) why not! Let’s show Big Al how it’s done, and drop the Gruff.

I remember watching those episodes, and I remember knowing she was pregnant at the time she filmed. An oversized shirt can mask all sorts of things.

View attachment 2803996
She looks ever so much like her darling bro here ⬆

Anyone else see it?
IMG_5629.jpeg

Uncanny … 🫛🫛🫛

• Haha
  • Heart

willbiteback

Chatty Member
View attachment 2831754
Two trips a day, washing, homework, plays etc etc - oh you mean PARENTING, Alice? As in, what you surely knew to expect once you committed to having kids? As in, the same things that plenty of parents around the world do every single day except that most of them are also holding down jobs too? Why do you think you're so special? Do you not have the same amount of hours in the day as everyone else in between the kids going to and coming home from school whereby you could go and earn your keep? Lazy freeloading bint.
Despite all of these years of her posts full of woe (money, undocumented illnesses, Ioan’s refusal to come visit, etc.), I am still shocked at how crazily skewed her perspective is of what normal parents, even single ones without nannies, routinely do for their children. You know, stuff like Covid tests and worrying. For some reason she has persuaded herself that her burden is inordinately heavy.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Sounds to me like Malice has no idea what a panic attack is. I could imagine Elsie repeatedly getting upset and teary about her dad having a girlfriend, but multiple panic attacks? Really?
Exactly! An eight year old would not have panic attacks about their Dad having a girlfriend. Poor kid was having panic attacks at witnessing their mother's reaction to their Dad having a girlfriend.

• Heart

kingseven

VIP Member
I was going to do the laugh emoji for the memes but had to heart you for the successful marathon! Congratulations and if you happen to run alongside Alun Gruffudd one day, don't forget to let @kingseven know!
If only I hadn't consistently cheated at cross country I could have signed up to do the Dragon's Back and chased the poor bloke the full length of Wales. Damn.

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
View attachment 2831754
Two trips a day, washing, homework, plays etc etc - oh you mean PARENTING, Alice? As in, what you surely knew to expect once you committed to having kids? As in, the same things that plenty of parents around the world do every single day except that most of them are also holding down jobs too? Why do you think you're so special? Do you not have the same amount of hours in the day as everyone else in between the kids going to and coming home from school whereby you could go and earn your keep? Lazy freeloading bint.
She makes it brutally honest that parenting and her children are a burden to her.

Reactions: 41

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Mr G was driving when I read out "wore her blonde tresses tied up" and his response was "what? all 3 of 'em?"

Luckily he narrowly missed the car in front as we sat there chuckling 😂

• Haha
So my brand at this point is BASICALLY playing catch-up with these threads/you crazy, lovely people lmao. 😂💚 Ramadan Mubarak to any Muslim lurkers on here and to any Muslim members whom I haven’t met! 🤲🏼✨Salaam!! I’m starving but I love y’all!! Go sip a cuppa in my name!!

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
If I was in Alice's position, I'd opt for a cut like this. It would flatter her face and it's a great cut for thinning hair. It's also very easy to style. The 50's can be a time of reinvention ~ especially post divorce. This would also look fabulous in brown.

I'm a realist. This woman loves her red lippy and eccentric sense of style. I say work with what you have and honor what you love.

Thank you for coming to my
"Growing older my way or the fucking highway" Ted Talk.

MOO

Screenshot_20240318-123254.png

• Heart
  • Haha