Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she needs to be careful. Alice has spies everywhere. And reads here.
Bianca can post and like what she likes. The idea that she must forever walk on eggshells because of her soon to be husband's ex-wife, is a strange one.

AFE is an abusive narc but her days of control and abuse (except for her hostages) are over.
---
B could be liking that post because that's what Alice wanted to do to Ioan. And he came through the other side. Not that she wants Alice homeless etc
Yeah and the homelessness refers to what AFE would have done to IG if he didn't have the house sale money. The amount wasted on lawyers is totally down to her.

1710929090741.png

• Heart
Reactions: 55
nothing wrong in liking things that are true 🤷‍♀️
This is a factual statement as proved by Alice’s own ‘private’ messages which she was happy to have published in every newspaper in the land.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
This is a factual statement as proved by Alice’s own ‘private’ messages
This bears repeating unless it's new information for anyone on here.

1710946319488.png

---
hmmm this might explain why AFE is so nervy now...

1710946536549.png

---
Gimme a D, gimme an A, gimme a R, gimme a V, gimme an O...

1710946610360.png

there's more DARVO. I know some people here still have sympathy for her and think she can change for the better so want to remind everyone that she's a bleep.

1710947185541.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
She’s also stopped wearing those Ali Express curtain ornaments around her neck. 🤔
IGNORE THIS, ITS NOW SHOWING!

She's also taken down some photos, the one with the "engagement ring" has gone, and a few others by the looks of things.
She's still got ones of Ioan on there though 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
This bears repeating unless it's new information for anyone on here.

View attachment 2826543
---
hmmm this might explain why AFE is so nervy now...

View attachment 2826558
---
Gimme a D, gimme an A, gimme a R, gimme a V, gimme an O...

View attachment 2826561

there's more DARVO. I know some people here still have sympathy for her and think she can change for the better so want to remind everyone that she's a bleep.

View attachment 2826572
Given the lengths he is going to and the money he is spending to try to have a relationship with his kids … I call bullshit. And the fact that she’s putting that out there where the kids can see it is disgusting. When I divorced my abuser, I made EVERY attempt to keep my mouth shut around my kids about their dad. He didn’t give me the same courtesy because he’s a narc. You know who has a relationship with the kids now that they’re older? Not him.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Given the lengths he is going to and the money he is spending to try to have a relationship with his kids … I call bullshit. And the fact that she’s putting that out there where the kids can see it is disgusting. When I divorced my abuser, I made EVERY attempt to keep my mouth shut around my kids about their dad. He didn’t give me the same courtesy because he’s a narc. You know who has a relationship with the kids now that they’re older? Not him.
the funny thing about her claim is that she is pretending that a child therapist in 30 years never heard of a father that doesn't want to see his kids (lmao). This is the issue with her lies, she is always going too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She's still got ones of Ioan on there though
Cos you always keep pictures on your Insta of your abuser when (according to her) 'abusive' Ioan tried to destroy and torture her and threatened to kill her.

She tells on herself if you understand a narc's accusations are confessions. This is what she would have told the kids non-stop.

1710950496464.png

Reactions: 24
This is disappointing and I expected better of her. I know it must be incredibly hard going for them, but like it or not she is in the public (and Alice’s) eye and this type of thing isn’t the best.

I know when you are at the end of your tether at times it’s hard not to react, but she needs to be careful. Alice has spies everywhere. And reads here.
Cripes, she can do what she wants! I mentally cheer her on when she pushes back a little. They've both been amazingly restrained and if AFE chooses to stalk her then that's her lookout.

If the situation was delicate then maybe it would be unwise but nothing is going to change Alice from her self destructive behaviour. She's set herself on a journey to destruction and she's determined to take the girls with her. A little bit of liking by Bianca will change nothing.

Reactions: 38
B was also in an abusive relationship with a narc, so not everything is about Alice… deapite what she might think!

This is the issue with her lies, she is always going too far.
She is always going too far, FULL STOP/PERIOD!! 😉

Reactions: 30
Cripes, she can do what she wants! I mentally cheer her on when she pushes back a little. They've both been amazingly restrained and if AFE chooses to stalk her then that's her lookout.

If the situation was delicate then maybe it would be unwise but nothing is going to change Alice from her self destructive behaviour. She's set herself on a journey to destruction and she's determined to take the girls with her. A little bit of liking by Bianca will change nothing.
This is fair. Not trying to justify but I was whacked on mega meds when I posted this at stupid o’clock Uk time. She can indeed like what she wants, but I still think she has to be careful with the Alice spies. No upset intended.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is fair. Not trying to justify but I was whacked on mega meds when I posted this at stupid o’clock Uk time. She can indeed like what she wants, but I still think she has to be careful with the Alice spies. No upset intended.
No no, it's your opinion, fair enough. I've been arguing on the "other" site and came in a bit feisty :D

Reactions: 4
Oooh mega meds...you lucky thing 🤣
Did you manage to get them off of one of mAlices 40 doctors?

FYI All - she's turned her comments back on, so she lasted all of about 3hrs with them off...her ego must be suffering 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oooh mega meds...you lucky thing 🤣
Did you manage to get them off of one of mAlices 40 doctors?

FYI All - she's turned her comments back on, so she lasted all of about 3hrs with them off...her ego must be suffering 😉
Pregabalin, baclofen and codeine. Fun and games.

Sorry again if I offended anyone. You were right with your responses. Hold my hands up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.