Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine sitting in a Uber alone, right next to the driver, and taking a selfie šŸ˜± At 54 years of age.
The UTTER cringe šŸ˜¬ Youā€™d have to be drunk, right? Oh wait ā€¦
Not 54!

She'll be 56 in less than 5 months' time!

Then again, she'll do the same stuff when 65, we can sadly be certain of it.

Reactions: 18
Surprised Alice hasn't removed this comment from the Uber post.

Screenshot_20240309_234201_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It looks more like her hair broke into a bob rather than was cut. She should really consider going back to wigs.

View attachment 2805796

No. It never will.

View attachment 2805800
She lies as easily as she breathes doesnā€™t she? In recent years I have never seen her hair look any longer or less broken than this. She didnā€™t have enough length to ā€˜cut her hair into a bobā€™. Sheā€™s had the same few wisps with a Bobby pin/Kirby grip holding three of them together at the back for eleventy billion years. Also the skin on her chin looks like a slightly wizened orange and I mention this only because of her comments on othersā€™ looks. Also UK Motherā€™s Day today so Iā€™m sure this isnā€™t the last weā€™ve seen of her fugly smugness this weekend šŸŠ

Reactions: 17
If I had a $ for every time Alice had pretended to have a boyfriend...
I'd have $26

• Haha
Reactions: 47
How many times has she done this "I've got a secret boyfriend" though??? We've had the "I've never been this much in love before" (which got her the headline and then she said she was talking about her kids(
We had the 'did you notice the ring? I was just scratching my nose. Someone very special bought it' - which got her the headline but the psycho grandma bought it off Temu.
Not to mention the Disney exec... the I don't want to say anything as it's early days.... the you'll never guess who she's dating (we will...it's nobody). And on and on it goes.

You don't have a boyfriend Alice. It's pathetic sub teenage behaviour.

You met a (probably) gay photographer you've known for years for lunch. Great you have friends. Maybe he'll lend you some money.

Reactions: 37
She lies as easily as she breathes doesnā€™t she? In recent years I have never seen her hair look any longer or less broken than this. She didnā€™t have enough length to ā€˜cut her hair into a bobā€™. Sheā€™s had the same few wisps with a Bobby pin/Kirby grip holding three of them together at the back for eleventy billion years. Also the skin on her chin looks like a slightly wizened orange and I mention this only because of her comments on othersā€™ looks. Also UK Motherā€™s Day today so Iā€™m sure this isnā€™t the last weā€™ve seen of her fugly smugness this weekend šŸŠ
Let's be frank. It looks like she cut her few remaining hairs with gardening shears and then was dragged through all the hedges of Beverly Hills šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe Alice did have a date, maybe this time she is moving on? It could be something in the report thatā€™s made her realise she canā€™t keep this up forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A freshly cut bob? Looks like they missed a bit & that bit looks like it hasnā€™t been touched for years. Itā€™s all different lengths & badly damaged.
Her skin is awful, it shows how bad her diet and lifestyle has affected her, she should have used the same filter she used in the Uber šŸ˜‰
Alice hasn't been near a decent hairdresser in years imo!
---
Maybe Alice did have a date, maybe this time she is moving on? It could be something in the report thatā€™s made her realise she canā€™t keep this up forever.
There would be no need for subterfuge and bluff if she really was moving on. It's all part of the deceitful nature she's used all her life.
She thinks she's speaking to Ioan and Bianca when she posts this look what I'm doing tit on IG.
She will do articles that she's moving/moved on but there's always going to be the sob story in-between the lines that lets her play the victim and paints Ioan in a bad light. Sadly her children are never going to be allowed to move on either she's on a conveyor belt of victim hood.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I dont think that has stopped her from getting a new guy. Her messages to Ioan and the videos he submitted to court during their marriage shows she was in large done with him from the beginning (she was only mourning the extra perks she had with him).

If she could have she would have replaced Ioan straight away. Her issue is probably more she isnt getting the guys she wants (the ones with $$$ and if possible also good looking/famous, generous and maybe also caring, basically a Ioan but this time as rich as she thought): partly it's not her fault obviously because the guys in her age range target younger women, partly it is her fault because even if someone was interested in her after one google search/date they'd likely run away except of the crazy ones. When Alice says she regrets the way she acted these consequences are one of the reasons for it.

Obviously another reason is that it's difficult to find someone when you have children full-time, that's the downside of her parental alienation. It could also put her trauma bond with the kids at risk if she starts dating. But the opposite can also happen and the trauma bond is so strong that they'd accept a new partner and then she can taunt Ioan with the "new daddy" posts she already threatened pre-divorce.

Also to add on this: in a way she is also "forced" to find a rich guy if she finds a new guy because spousal support ends once she lives with a new guy (though we'll see if she even will get any spousal support, could be a moot point). At some stage though she will settle on someone that at least can provide her sufficiently, even if not as well as she hoped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I get I'm slow on my thoughts currently: but I just realized that her "I'm not sold on moving to Bevery Hills" post was on the same day and she was going on about how she was only there for the (as it turns out unsafe) schools under the post too. That's actually nuts šŸ’€

dont think this one was posted yet
View attachment 2805307
Could she simply have missed all this stuff about the school? We know she's a disengaged and disinterested mother at the best of times. Ella's school could be on fire and if Alice had her head buried in SM she wouldn't take any notice of her daughter.
---
Ahh, yes. ReneƩ Izambard. Great call there, mAlice. It appears she lives off the same alley mAlice does, taking great delight in accusing their famous ex husbands of stuff that never happened.
Oh God, she's bleeping Australian...
First Dupee, now this.

I just came here to have a good time and I'm feeling so attacked right now! šŸ¤Ŗ
---
She looks like she's on her way to play the batshit crazy Karen in a horror movie who becomes a serial killer when someone takes her parking space.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Stop the press!! Alice Evans has got out of bleeping bed!!

Says I who has been sent back to bed while my S & D are wrecking the kitchen downstairs making me ā€œsomethingā€. šŸ¤”

Happy Mothers Day everyone! ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I dont think that has stopped her from getting a new guy. Her messages to Ioan and the videos he submitted to court during their marriage shows she was in large done with him from the beginning (she was only mourning the extra perks she had with him).

If she could have she would have replaced Ioan straight away. Her issue is probably more she isnt getting the guys she wants (the ones with $$$ and if possible also good looking/famous, generous and maybe also caring, basically a Ioan but this time as rich as she thought): partly it's not her fault obviously because the guys in her age range target younger women, partly it is her fault because even if someone was interested in her after one google search/date they'd likely run away except of the crazy ones. When Alice says she regrets the way she acted these consequences are one of the reasons for it.

Obviously another reason is that it's difficult to find someone when you have children full-time, that's the downside of her parental alienation. It could also put her trauma bond with the kids at risk if she starts dating. But the opposite can also happen and the trauma bond is so strong that they'd accept a new partner and then she can taunt Ioan with the "new daddy" posts she already threatened pre-divorce.

Also to add on this: in a way she is also "forced" to find a rich guy if she finds a new guy because spousal support ends once she lives with a new guy (though we'll see if she even will get any spousal support, could be a moot point). At some stage though she will settle on someone that at least can provide her sufficiently, even if not as well as she hoped.
To be brutal, I really think the only kind of men who are going to be interested in Alice are only going to be interested in her for her children. And when she's down to her last $ and desperate I don't think she'll care. Protecting her children has never been a priority for Alice.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s competing with other women for a very small pool of available men. Sheā€™s out of shape, unemployed, rarely out of bed, has no interests and needs root spray and combovers to take the shine off her bald head.
Iā€™m calling BS all the way. She has nothing to offer, at least not to anyone worth having.
---
To be brutal, I really think the only kind of men who are going to be interested in Alice are only going to be interested in her for her children. And when she's down to her last $ and desperate I don't think she'll care. Protecting her children has never been a priority for Alice.
The same thought crossed my mind. She seems to be aware of it too.

Reactions: 22
Put the rosĆ© down and step away from the bottle @Ametrine ā€¦ lols ā¤šŸ˜˜
I meant what I said!

I think some of the comments about Aliceā€™s hair and skin are harsh. I think she looks good now, especially for her age. My issue with Alice has always been her reprehensible behaviour.

I know she insults other people about their appearance, but it doesnā€™t mean we should sink to her level. Itā€™s one thing to make fun of her bizarre clothing choices. But she canā€™t help the density or length of her hair.

If she has confidence in her appearance and is happy to the leave the house (for good reasons, and not to cause trouble for Ioan and Bianca), then thatā€™s a good thing. The more normal things she does, the better it is for her and the girls.

Sadly, I do think her Instagram posts are always performative and contain hidden messages/threats to Ioan, so perhaps I shouldnā€™t expect too much.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.