Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was referring to later, where she did admit she did things which warranted a DVRO, but she still tried to claim she was acting within her rights, as Ioan had treated her so terribly by abandoning her.
Yes there was a few 'I'm not proud of what I did but I lost my mind' tit as well as 'When I am finally free to speak' tit going on as she thinks the DVRO won't be renewed. LOL
---
Is she just talking to herself
I imagine there's "Bernal was useless, thick, wouldn't take my calls but now I have a wonderful shark lawyer" going on. lmao Probably some 'NO CHILD SUPPORT' and 'I just want stability in Beverly Hills' whinging too. Yawn.

I don't think we are missing much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Takes Alice on as a client, immediately goes on vacation.

Janina has her priorities sorted

... or perhaps she is scoping out the resort where the "mAlice survivors Club" meet - Leon, Marie and Bernal are probably there with cocktails and doing shots 🍸🍸🍹🍹🥃🥃🍸🍸🍹🍹🥃🥃

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Takes Alice on as a client, immediately goes on vacation.

Perhaps Leon et al. are so exclusive on their secret beach that they would not let any non-AFE-survivors to join and Janina really wanted to go there and party hard with others. So... :D
Clever minx!
---
Janina has her priorities sorted

... or perhaps she is scoping out the resort where the "mAlice survivors Club" meet - Leon, Marie and Bernal are probably there with cocktails and doing shots 🍸🍸🍹🍹🥃🥃🍸🍸🍹🍹🥃🥃
Oh, just saw it! We think alike! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spring break? She has at least one child. Nothing is scheduled until May/June time, isn't that right.
yes, I assume she is filing this so that in case of any an motion that Ioan's side may file the court doesn't happen to schedule it on those dates where she is not available (also works as a kind request to the other side to perhaps not file these things or pester them in that time with something else). All pretty standard stuff, some lawyers don't file this because even if they take vacations they know someone else in the Law Firm will take over in that case.

IIRC poor Marie filed once 6 months in advance all dates where she is not available 🤣

Edit: although probably not the case here, sometimes they are simply not available because they have a trial booked on that week for a different case.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So can we assume her Uber trip to meet "someone very special" was to sign up her new lawyer? It was on the list of possibilities that were put up for consideration. Well we all knew it wasn't going to be a tinder date.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So can we assume her Uber trip to meet "someone very special" was to sign up her new lawyer? It was on the list of possibilities that were put up for consideration. Well we all knew it wasn't going to be a tinder date.
That was at the weekend though, when most lawyers wouldn't be open to see clients.

Personally I do think that Uber trip outing was for a social occasion.

Reactions: 4
That was at the weekend though, when most lawyers wouldn't be open to see clients.

Personally I do think that Uber trip outing was for a social occasion.
Did she post it on the weekend? Doesn't mean it was taken on a weekend.

Reactions: 12
@Hiraeth , you have experience drafting prenups - is Alice's prenup 'full of holes' and open to challenge in your opinion?
I can imagine Janina's strategy is going to be to 1. try to poke holes in the prenup 2. get lifetime spousal support due to long marriage 3. get additional support due to 'illness' and a previous pattern of behaviour of Ioan supporting her while she was 'bedbound'. 4. try to get around DVRO via 'mental breakdown'
I'll be waiting in the wings while Janina tries to get Alice to provide medical proof of her diagnoses and illnesses and mental breakdown............
View attachment 2813759
I asked my Rheumatologist if Fibromyalgia was a ‘varient of MS or RA’, the answer was a swift NO! Alice has been saying this ever since she heard Bianca had MS, but it is a bald faced lie. I forgot now what Ella said exactly in Court to Judge Josh about her mother’s ‘illness’ when Bianca’s MS was brought up, but old Al just cannot stand how loving and dedicated Ioan is to Bianca even though she has a debilitating disease.
So another lie to be added to Alice’s lie list.

Reactions: 25
one more and she is doing a Britney
Screenshot_20240315_062954_Instagram.jpg

that edit lmao
Screenshot_20240315_064144_Instagram.jpg

Did she post it on the weekend? Doesn't mean it was taken on a weekend.
she also changed scarves between the uber and the place she went to. unless she has a scarf collection in her bag one at least was probably on a different day

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.