Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1711536222769.png

Comment in the DM. They don't realise that she is still nuts, but the DVRO has cramped her style. We just have "Tone" now.
---
LOL

1711536362202.png

and

1711536381727.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Ha! Her filter game has nothing on Lauryn Goodger who actually thinks she looks like the filtered version of herself sooo much she posted an insta story of an "unedited, unfiltered, real" (spoiler, it was weapons grade edited, filtered and not real) photo of her due to the media exaggerating her photos and making her bigger from an event she was photoed at 🤣
Screenshot_20240327-104817-207.png

---
View attachment 2839859
Comment in the DM. They don't realise that she is still nuts, but the DVRO has cramped her style. We just have "Tone" now.
---
LOL

View attachment 2839861
and

View attachment 2839862
I'd really hate to see what they warrant "unclassy"...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Oh no that isn’t real?! Tell me that’s not real. I don’t know who she is (presume a reality bod?!) but she’s deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mr G was driving when I read out "wore her blonde tresses tied up" and his response was "what? all 3 of 'em?"

Luckily he narrowly missed the car in front as we sat there chuckling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Screenshot_20240327-062944~2.png

I'm not proud to say I did a literal "spit my coffee out laughing" take from this comment but I did.

I like the clairvoyant weight loss approach

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Oh no that isn’t real?! Tell me that’s not real. I don’t know who she is (presume a reality bod?!) but she’s deluded.
Oh it's real alright, she's absolutely off the scale deluded it's actually madness reading about her. Prior to Sunday I would have said former reality star z lister but she's upgraded to reality star z lister as she's popped up on Towie again after many years... Don't know how she'll explain away how she looks on screen yet... So far she's ignoring it 🤣
---
All this tells me is that even filters won't save her now. And she needs to ditch that horrendous puffer gilet obviously.

Reactions: 14
Alice must be asleep. Comments are still brutal.

would someone with fibro wear such tit shoes? No way in hell I could wear those without getting sore legs/back/hips and I’m healthy expect have an aging body.

Reactions: 26
I’m gonna breeze straight past the hair, the ubiquitous scarf, those goddamn leggings again, the baffling combo of billowing black layers with the inflatable lifejacket gilet, the disappearance of her chin, and the *checks notes* blue diamanté leather sliders 😒

…and take a seat over here with “actress

To borrow a phrase… is the recent acting work in the room with us? Or are we all just calling ourselves things we legitimately were a couple of decades ago? If so, hello! I am a teenager.

JFC 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The clothes 😫 is she trying to make herself look scruffy on purpose?

Actually she might have tipped off the paps. She thinks the black is slimming and the hair is hidden (mostly) with the hat. She has her fancy slippers on and this is a combo she really seems to like when the paps are about. I think she tipped them off. Jesus wept.

1711541394915.png

True dat but I just can't quit our Alice just like she can't quit the sidebar of shame in the DM. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m gonna breeze straight past the hair, the ubiquitous scarf, those goddamn leggings again, the baffling combo of billowing black layers with the inflatable lifejacket gilet, the disappearance of her chin, and the *checks notes* blue diamanté leather sliders 😒

…and take a seat over here with “actress

To borrow a phrase… is the recent acting work in the room with us? Or are we all just calling ourselves things we legitimately were a couple of decades ago? If so, hello! I am a teenager.

JFC 😅
Jack Monroe calls herself a cook, author, presenter, amongst other things 😂 she has never been any of these, grifter is her only authentic label

• Haha
Reactions: 21
100% in my opinion and the girls as well, it's straight out of the parental alienation book and she's telling those girls it's because Ioan is keeping them poverty stricken.

Reactions: 20
Well while it's a scuffy look, it's AFE's idea of 'quirky'. She won't get more money off Ioan by looking homeless either.
---
she's telling those girls it's because Ioan is keeping them poverty stricken.
Just as the mailman arrives with the La Mer and Gloria does the laundry? I don't think the kids are that thick. Granted they associate with the wealthy (The Morgans) but not having a pool doesn't make you poor and they should know that by now. It's not as if LA isn't filled with actual homeless people..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.