Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’re right, I think the woman in the shot asks Alice to move on and when she says she’s waiting for Ioan she is told where she can stand. Then Alice asks a couple of questions that are met with apologetic head shakes. If I was being kind I would say the performative facial gestures are Alice trying to look like she has a purpose there, when actually it’s Ioan’s gig and she should really wait patiently next to him or wait patiently off camera. It’s just not about her and she hates it.
Glad it's not just me thinking that. Then when she moved to his side, so awkwardly, that open mouth gesture she did like she was greeting someone seems to be her thing, seen her do it in a few red carpet videos where she's like oh I know that person, they know me, I'm so famous performance. It's really cringey.

Reactions: 21
She’s so fame hungry. And she’s lost all that now. That’s what galls her about this whole thing. Not necessarily that he left her, but him and his red carpets left her. She will only ever be known as his ex from now on. She won’t be invited to red carpets any more. That stings.
If it's any consolation Alice, you will always have Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
that was april 2021

Alice: I have to tell my child why I can't protect her.
Ioan: What...you're protecting her from what?
Ella: I want to go home
Ioan: But you are supposed to be with me
Ella:[inaudible, sounds like "but why"]
Alice: But she is a human being. She's supposed to be with you. Yes, we know, but we can see she's clearly distressed. I was already in bed asleep, by the way.
Ella: I'm not pets
Ioan: What?
Ella: I'm not a pet. You're treating me like a pet [some thought she said witch btw]
Alice: Yeah, it's it's....
Ioan: [laughs] - what? what? what's this?! This is steak and roast potatoes [bit hard to understand]
Ella: I want my drink [drinks]
Alice: Ok. Drink, baby, drink. and uhm....Have your drink and see how you feel, my angel.
Ioan: Yes, everything is FINE. Every-everything is fine. This has started because. I-
Ella: that is NOT the reason.
Ioan: [inaudiable] finish a assignment. I deigned [inaudible, Ella interrupts him all the time]
Ella: He's claiming that he knows what's going on in my mind.
Alice: Yeah, well, I don't really know what.
Ioan: when she was sat here having this lovely steak and potatoes everything was okay, then I said you need to change-
Ella: I was in distresss
Ioan: Now she's [inaudible]
Alice: She's-
Ella: I was! I wasn't showing that I was in distress. Please take me home
Ioan: you are going to have a lovely shower, and sit down-
Alice: Now daddy you sound like a c- ahh, ok
Ioan: Okay?
How many kids use the word distress randomly in a conversation? Surely a more common formulation would be that she was upset. There is no clearer evidence that she was coached than this.

"Ok angel, after a while fake to your father that you are in distress."
(Hours later)
"Dad, I'm in distress."
"Look mum, I'm doing the distress and he's not twitching."

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she'd have been a genuine partner, actually helped to take care of the girls and the home while he was working, I wouldn't begrudge her standing beside him on red carpets, award shows, whatever. In the beginning Ioan seemed to be happy to publicly present themselves as a married couple and as a family once the kids came along, and in normal marriages he wouldn't have had that family life without Alice taking care of things at home while he worked, so Imo she would have been within her rights to stand alongside him in public. But I think he was always taking care of her from day 1, and then when they had kids, it was nannies and housekeepers and Alice really did duck all but become more of a burden and more abusive. And the way she mugs about always playing the fool trying to get all the focus on her is just so cringe. She was never a wife and partner who supported him and deserved that respect and dignity but just a parasite always trying to leach off of him.
Thread title there somewhere cookie -

Alice Evans: nothing but an abusive burden

• Heart
How many kids use the word distress randomly in a conversation? Surely a more common formulation would be that she was upset. There is no clearer evidence that she was coached than this.

"Ok angel, after a while fake to your father that you are in distress."
(Hours later)
"Dad, I'm in distress."
"Look mum, I'm doing the distress and he's not twitching."
Lol at "I'm doing the distress..."

Ella seemed pretty cluey at a pretty young age about her mother's manipulations and selfishness. I wonder if that's a big part of why Alice kept her out of school for so long, deliberately trying to dumb her down to make trauma bonding her easier. Sadly all the intelligence in the world won't help her much until she's emotionally ready to face the truth about her mother again.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol at "I'm doing the distress..."

Ella seemed pretty cluey at a pretty young age about her mother's manipulations and selfishness. I wonder if that's a big part of why Alice kept her out of school for so long, deliberately trying to dumb her down to make trauma bonding her easier. Sadly all the intelligence in the world won't help her much until she's emotionally ready to face the truth about her mother again.
Mothers little soldier. And ever since Alice took down the photo to crop Ella out of it (surmised at Ella's insistence), she's been love bombing the tit out of Elsie and putting her front and centre.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The only one genuinely distressed by this little scam was IG but he kept it together as he's an adult.

Reactions: 23
If she'd have been a genuine partner, actually helped to take care of the girls and the home while he was working, I wouldn't begrudge her standing beside him on red carpets, award shows, whatever. In the beginning Ioan seemed to be happy to publicly present themselves as a married couple and as a family once the kids came along, and in normal marriages he wouldn't have had that family life without Alice taking care of things at home while he worked, so Imo she would have been within her rights to stand alongside him in public. But I think he was always taking care of her from day 1, and then when they had kids, it was nannies and housekeepers and Alice really did duck all but become more of a burden and more abusive. And the way she mugs about always playing the fool trying to get all the focus on her is just so cringe. She was never a wife and partner who supported him and deserved that respect and dignity but just a parasite always trying to leach off of him.
What grinds me about Alice and people like her is that she owes Ioan a duck of a lot. Let’s forget about her family contribution post childbirth which I agree was zero. Before then she was largely an unemployed and unknown actress. Even her journo pals would have trouble getting a story about her published without the connection to him. She could not afford to live in London or LA.

He gave her a place to stay in London when she needed it and allowed her to trail behind him to LA. He introduced her to his network and contacts in the business. He let her use his name to sell stories about herself and he took her to events. The prenup shows how little she was able to capitalise on any of this. She had duck all savings and an income less than minimum wage.

What does she do? She fucks around with his fan base and his reputation.

Again this is before we get to the fact that she never had to lift a finger as a parent or a wife. Her gratitude for that is to witch about him not making her lazy life more luxurious. Before she adds abusing him publicly to her need to duck with his fans and reputation.

Anyone who thinks she will change because they “help” her should look to what reward or payoff Ioan got. She got lazier and more entitled whilst abusing him and anyone who didn’t blow smoke up her widening ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The only one genuinely distressed by this little scam was IG but he kept it together as he's an adult.
this was already impressive, but I thought his reaction to the incident that mounted to the fake Restraining Order (of which Alice's alts have shared a recording) was even more impressive: After how Ella behaved, which included kicking his dog, verbally abusing and shoving his girlfriend and physically attacking him, he didnt yell at her but just sounded very sad and concerned. And then he ensured once again that they got safely home (all those walkouts where Ioan follows them home simply because he wants them to be safe, despite how they behaved, will come back haunting them if they ever see the light). He has certainly his human faults like everyone, but you have to really admire him for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
There’s a LOST documentary being made this year to celebrate the show’s 20th anniversary and I really hope the makers haven’t reached out to Alice !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
After how Ella behaved, which included kicking his dog, verbally abusing and shoving his girlfriend and physically attacking him, he didnt yell at her but just sounded very sad and concerned.
He has had a lot of practice not losing his cool with Alice. Therefore he didn't rise to the bait with her mini-me. They still try to paint him as abusive though. DARVOing him basically. Look at this doozy.

1711111690493.png

The one who doesn't want to work is the expert in getting other people jobs. LMAO

And using the kids as a sword and a shield yet again and inserting them in the divorce...

1711111960215.png

• Angry
  • Sick
He has had a lot of practice not losing his cool with Alice. Therefore he didn't rise to the bait with her mini-me. They still try to paint him as abusive though. DARVOing him basically. Look at this doozy.

View attachment 2830252

The one who doesn't want to work is the expert in getting other people jobs. LMAO

And using the kids as a sword and a shield yet again and inserting them in the divorce...

View attachment 2830259
"now we're all waiting to see how long it takes you to get a job without my help. So far it's been 18 months"

So given that they were at that point only 4 months separated super agent Alice admits that she couldn't get him a job for 14 months?

Funny that 2 months later he did had a new job.

She really believed that her gaslighting was working on him though. He must have laughed his pants off at her messages since the whole claim that he got jobs thanks to her is so hilariously outlandish.

Reactions: 32
I‘ve never seen this before and although Alice does her usual cringey attention seeking, what struck me is how alone and uncomfortable she looks. Without Ioan she’s nothing. And she hates it. She doesn’t seem able to interact normally.
Agreed, not only interact but she seems unable to just be relaxed and waiting for him to finish - she just has to be the centre of attention and that’s it. If she was ok with not being the focus, she could have come up closer (if being on camera so important) and listen to him carefully, looking at him "adoringly", playing this attentive supportive wife. But no, she had to DISTRACT from him, basically photobombing (videobombing? Is that a word? :)) in a background!
---
"now we're all waiting to see how long it takes you to get a job without my help. So far it's been 18 months"

So given that they were at that point only 4 months separated super agent Alice admits that she couldn't get him a job for 14 months?

Funny that 2 months later he did had a new job.

She really believed that her gaslighting was working on him though. He must have laughed his pants off at her messages since the whole claim that he got jobs thanks to her is so hilariously outlandish.
I doubt any of it was funny to him

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
this was already impressive, but I thought his reaction to the incident that mounted to the fake Restraining Order (of which Alice's alts have shared a recording) was even more impressive: After how Ella behaved, which included kicking his dog, verbally abusing and shoving his girlfriend and physically attacking him, he didnt yell at her but just sounded very sad and concerned. And then he ensured once again that they got safely home (all those walkouts where Ioan follows them home simply because he wants them to be safe, despite how they behaved, will come back haunting them if they ever see the light). He has certainly his human faults like everyone, but you have to really admire him for this.
I wonder if Dr LeGagnoux provided any advice or coaching that helped guide Ioan's reaction. God knows I would have completely lost my cool as a parent in that situation.
---
Leave it to Alice to be on the wrong side of a trend--

1711120190387.png

Alice Evans, always a D-lister, never an A-lister.

Reactions: 22
Alice should feel proud that her hero Trump got inspired by her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remain convinced that her official twitter/X account is long gone. It’s an election year and this is all she’s got? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alice needs to be btw very careful. most of the supporters she gained over her smear campaign are utra conservative women, most of them or at least a big part will be Trump supporters. The past 4 years her marriage woes overshadowed her extremistic political train wreck of 2019/20 (that was bad enough for her to not be even accepted by the democrat community on twitter), so it will be very interesting if we see a return of that

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.