Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't care if she's lost weight with the help of an injection. It's far better for her to have lost the weight than to have it sat around her belly. Keeping it off will be the clincher, nothing works forever.

She's still an evil cow. MOO 🐮
I agree, it was her suggestion she had a groundbreaking diet secret to share that made me raise an eyebrow 👀

Reactions: 19
I just hope she’s on the shots and not popping speed/amphetamine. She seemed a bit jittery.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The most common adverse reactions to Ozempic are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and constipation. Sounds fartastic! This could explain a lot of the rolling on the floor, puking, tits akimbo, etc. Well it could have been alcohol in the past and now it's the ozempic. The fact that she has gone silent on her 'diet tips' lol is revealing. Also, blanking the one who asked questions about her diet. Sounds like Ozempic to me...

Would her insurance cover the cost of it?
If her doctor diagnoses her with Type 2 diabetes, then yes, possibly. If it's an off-label prescription for weight loss, definitely not. Monthly cost without insurance seems to run around $1000.

ETA: The US Food & Drug Administration has not approved Ozempic as a weight loss drug, so that's why it's only covered by insurance for a specific diagnosis of Type 2 diabetes.

Reactions: 17
If her doctor diagnoses her with Type 2 diabetes, then yes, possibly. If it's an off-label prescription for weight loss, definitely not. Monthly cost without insurance seems to run around $1000.
So if she's using it it's not going to be long term. She won't be able to afford it.
---
Who will be the third wheel, Gloria or Gloria's husband?
Gloria better watch out. AFE's got her hand on him. The headlock comes next.

1710874462967.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If I was in Alice's position, I'd opt for a cut like this. It would flatter her face and it's a great cut for thinning hair. It's also very easy to style. The 50's can be a time of reinvention ~ especially post divorce. This would also look fabulous in brown.

I'm a realist. This woman loves her red lippy and eccentric sense of style. I say work with what you have and honor what you love.

Thank you for coming to my
"Growing older my way or the bleeping highway" Ted Talk.

MOO

Screenshot_20240318-123254.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I would love to see her do a cameo video on the following requests, breakup, pep talk, and advice. How do you see all the past videos, I can only see 6, and doesn't include the current one. I like one of her first video where she told the story about the photo that created a memory of a place she couldn't have remember. She wasn't pulling funny faces, the light was subtle which soften her features, her hair was okay and she wasn't wearing those horrendous glasses, plus it was an interesting story. She looked really attractive in that video, visually, and in her personality tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If I was in Alice's position, I'd opt for a cut like this. It would flatter her face and it's a great cut for thinning hair. It's also very easy to style. The 50's can be a time of reinvention ~ especially post divorce. This would also look fabulous in brown.

I'm a realist. This woman loves her red lippy and eccentric sense of style. I say work with what you have and honor what you love.

MOO

View attachment 2823039
They have different colouring. AFE is white as a ghost and the red lippy just doesn't work. (How can she be that white in LA??) As for the hair, a pixie style might suit. She won't try it though.

1710880301607.png

Reactions: 7
BOO!
Been on a little holiday, hope everyone is well! 🩷

I see that I&B went to the marathon and I nearly fell off my sunlounger when I saw mAlice had left the house and gone too! Am assuming (and hoping) they didn't cross paths!
Am assuming nothing major has happened? as we are still on the same thread from when I left!
---
Lulu, you’re fabulous - I remember seeing your picture way back when, and thinking what a beautiful woman you are. Don’t worry about how you look - your BF appreciates you, and everyone else can go hang (you’re not putting on a bikini for them, after all). If it really does bother you too much, cut out the carbs completely for a week - go paleo. I hope you have an absolutely fabulous time - you so deserve it after such a scare.
And remember, no matter what you *think* you look like, you’ll always outclass AFE. I want to burn those atrocious spectacles - they’re absolutely hideous and dominate her face completely. They’re not quirky, they’re not cute: they belong on a Simpsons character. If she wants to bag that Disney exec, ho better get fitted for contact lenses. (She can even wear leave-in ones, as I do (prescription of -9.5: I really [Alice CAPS] AM blind as the proverbial bat) and use in-eye cleaning drops. But I suppose that would get in the way of her relationship with Madame Rose.)
Just seen this, thank you lovely! Hope you're well 🩷

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

MOO

View attachment 2823039
I think her hair is too fine to manage this style without a lot of maintenance and care.....and we know how lazy Alice is - she would never manage the product application, blowdrying, cut and colour maintenance. It's a nice idea, but not for someone with Alice's level of sloth and neglect re: self care. MOO!

Reactions: 6
I admire all of you who are able to say nice things about her appearance because when I look at her all I see is an abusive narcissist that's destroying everyone around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I admire all of you who are able to say nice things about her appearance because when I look at her all I see is an abusive narcissist that's destroying everyone around her.
When a person is ugly on the inside it’s very hard to see anything else

Reactions: 31
Alice could have so much fun with wigs on cameo. Make it her thing, you know because she’s zany!

IMG_6239.jpeg
IMG_6176.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Noticed Bianca liked this post on IG today… 👀
This is disappointing and I expected better of her. I know it must be incredibly hard going for them, but like it or not she is in the public (and Alice’s) eye and this type of thing isn’t the best.

I know when you are at the end of your tether at times it’s hard not to react, but she needs to be careful. Alice has spies everywhere. And reads here.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
---
But, B could be liking that post because that's what Alice wanted to do to Ioan. And he came through the other side. Not that she wants Alice homeless etc. Idk.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.