Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
Wait … this is just some online fan?????
yep.

when the separation was announced she said "Ioan destroyed my dream family" - dangerous, dangerous stuff to even entertain a connection for your kids with obsessed individuals like this

edit: found it
1000025094.jpg

(they made and send them this blanket btw)
1000025096.jpg

the "perfect" "forever family" - at that point Alice had already threatened multiple times with divorce and that was the month she allegedly hit him.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

welp

VIP Member
I do find it a bit frightening that this came to light on the 21st and on the 26th Alice was posting a suggestive pic (+caption) with her kids. This woman just can't read any room.

the article mentions that parents were asked to ensure that their kids SM is private and not followed by strangers...guess who didnt do this

• Sad
Reactions: 46

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I'm going to be honest and admit I think she looks absolutely fucking terrible in that first photo. Her makeup is a mess, so is her hair and she's filtered herself to fuck. 🤷‍♀️ And her coy comments about going out and she thinks she'll be doing more of it in the future smack of her typical attention seeking and breadcrumbing another stupid and damaging scheme to try and fuck things up.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Ametrine

VIP Member
Yep and I can see what AFE was trying to set up here.

View attachment 2831543
Also, why AFE can never work. She has to 'worry about the kids' lmao

View attachment 2831544
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 10.58.17.png

If Ella had such an important exam and Alice didn't have a car, why didn't Alice just organise a taxi/Uber? Why did she leave it until the last minute for Ella to allegedly call Ioan on the morning of the exam?

Oh of course, because then Alice wouldn't have been able to go on Twitter Instagram and stir up drama, and talk about how awful Ioan was.

And Alice sure didn't give a fuck about Ella's exams and school progress when she kept Ella out of school for ONE WHOLE YEAR.

"She was so worried that she took all her courage and called him" - who the fuck writes like this? Sounds like Alice is writing fiction. It also sounds very similar to the style in Loopy's piece on Ella and the "injuries" she got when at Ioan and Bianca's flat.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I held down five part time jobs when my youngest was a toddler, those who are old enough to remember Margaret Thatcher will understand!

• Heart

thisiscat

Chatty Member
A lot of people don’t really know the difference between a panic attack and just being upset over something that’s happened. I once had to help someone through a panic attack and it is really horrible to witness. Though someone once thought that I had a panic attack at work, when I believe I got overwhelmed and started crying.
If Ella or Elsie started crying when they found out their father was dating, it’s a fairly natural response because it’s the moment they realised Yo had truly fallen out of love with their mother. That’s not a panic attack- it’s being upset about something that’s naturally upsetting.

Old Soak

VIP Member
I mean, I suppose you’d have to be an irrational optimist to hemorrhage a finite amount of money on an apartment in BH with two minor children, no obvious source of future income and little to no support system.

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
Put the rosé down and step away from the bottle @Ametrine … lols ❤😘
I meant what I said!

I think some of the comments about Alice’s hair and skin are harsh. I think she looks good now, especially for her age. My issue with Alice has always been her reprehensible behaviour.

I know she insults other people about their appearance, but it doesn’t mean we should sink to her level. It’s one thing to make fun of her bizarre clothing choices. But she can’t help the density or length of her hair.

If she has confidence in her appearance and is happy to the leave the house (for good reasons, and not to cause trouble for Ioan and Bianca), then that’s a good thing. The more normal things she does, the better it is for her and the girls.

Sadly, I do think her Instagram posts are always performative and contain hidden messages/threats to Ioan, so perhaps I shouldn’t expect too much.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Pregabalin, baclofen and codeine. Fun and games.

Sorry again if I offended anyone. You were right with your responses. Hold my hands up.
Oh jeez, I've had pregablin on and off for pain, and it used to give me such a dry throat, it was so bad I had to stop taking it 😕
I've not properly caught up on this thread, but I'm sure none of mean to offend anyone with our comments, I mean we are not mAlice 😉

If this has happened to anyone please let me know: Tuesday i come back from holiday with my BF, i had a panic attack on the plane (fear of flying) BF slept the whole way, but the stewards really helped me) anyway since we collected our luggage, ive been ghosted, didnt even bother to check if i got home okay 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Ametrine

VIP Member
Regarding removing Ioan’s name from the thread titles - I was in favour of this, but I think I’ve changed my mind.

Here’s why. Alice is never going to stop creating shit for Ioan. Never. Judging by her past record, she’ll try and disrupt the Bad Boys 4 premiere.

People who are unfamiliar with the story will remember Ioan has an unhinged ex-wife, and they’ll google him. If we remove his name from these threads, then they might not show up in Google results.

By having his name here, at least there’s more of a chance that people who are unfamiliar with the situation will find these threads, see the evidence of what Alice has done, see the court documents, and might change their minds about him when they realise what the true story is.

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Good lord...this woman receives 10K every month for doing literally fuck all (she's not parenting, we know that for sure 😡), and she goes out in public looking like that? I know that her rent is expensive, but she still has more free cash than the vast majority of people, can't she buy a pair of decent trousers and a new t-shirt? And those ridiculous shoes! They look like they should be poking out from underneath a Kansas farmhouse after a tornado 🌪👠👠🤣

• Haha

barre19

Chatty Member
Although I'm sure her previous lawyers would love to dish about their nightmare of a client, most everything except for general impressions is attorney-client privileged. An ethical attorney would avoid even discussing a previous client in general.
Ahhh man, does this mean there’s no secret lawyers-only review site? Like Tripadvisor for clients?

Paid on time, took advice on board, lovely handwriting. Solid recommend ⭐⭐⭐

Hard work! Failed to turn up for appointments, sent a “Marjorie” to take notes but never read them; declined to use client waiting area and insisted on sitting in my filing cabinet. Terrible scarves. AVOID. 🚫🚫🚫

• Haha
Reactions: 43