Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop making fun of Alice's homemaking skills, you evil trolls. Do you have any ideas how hard and time consuming it is to load 3 baskets of linen, carry them (one under each arm and one one the head) miles to the distant LA River, rubbing them by hand on that flat vibrator thingie, pinning them onto lines and waiting for them to dry in the wind, then folding them and carrying them back to WH or BH? Do you? I didn't think so!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Stop making fun of Alice's homemaking skills, you evil trolls. Do you have any ideas how hard and time consuming it is to load 3 baskets of linen, carry them (one under each arm and one one the head) miles to the distant LA River, rubbing them by hand on that flat vibrator thingie, pinning them onto lines and waiting for them to dry in the wind, then folding them and carrying them back to WH or BH? Do you? I didn't think so!
So that’s how Gloria spent her day, but what’s Alice doing? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Update on how long Janina has hung on in there

IMG_0758.jpeg

(I feel like this is some Welsh Alice could learn fairly quickly)

IMG_0759.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The backpedaling and sudden belief that people have a fair right to their opinion/vote re trump….in order to keep her few remaining supporters on side….shows yet again what a spineless two faced witch AFE is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The backpedaling and sudden belief that people have a fair right to their opinion/vote re trump….in order to keep her few remaining supporters on side….shows yet again what a spineless two faced witch AFE is lol
I don’t agree. Saying “I don’t agree with you but I respect your right to your opinion” is a normal response.

Reactions: 2
It would be fine, actually good, if it was genuine. and in a way it's ironic because that previous attitude on twitter was probably a huge factor to their marriage breaking down. If she had done this from the start like Ioan begged her to (which her fruitcakes told her was coercive control) things would be different, but I reckon she can barely contain herself when she writes this now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t agree. Saying “I don’t agree with you but I respect your right to your opinion” is a normal response.
100% my point. She’s never ever had that normal reaction until she was at risk of losing her few remaining supporters following a recent trump bashing post. Usually she attacks anyone for even showing a hint of support for Trump.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
100% my point. She’s never ever had that normal reaction until she was at risk of losing her few remaining supporters following a recent trump bashing post. Usually she attacks anyone for even showing a hint of support for Trump.
And she uses 'Trump supporter/voter' as an insult.

I'm still wondering how I managed to vote for The Fart while I live in Scotland.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I'm still wondering how I managed to vote for The Fart while I live in Scotland.
Man. The one thing Alice could be counted on was her vocalisation for her hatred of Trump and his supporters…..and she folded like a cheap suit after, an ill judged post, for the sake of her remaining few commenters

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Man. The one thing Alice could be counted on was her vocalisation for her hatred of Trump and his supporters…..and she folded like a cheap suit after, an ill judged post, for the sake of her remaining few commenters
Narc supply or political principles....?
Narcs gonna narc...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just chiming in to say, that I reckon mAlice is 100% a secret Trump supporter 🤷🏼‍♀️
I admit I don't know enough to have a say on American politics, I mean I struggle with our own government, no ones knows what the duck is going on in our country, at the best of times; and I'm not talking about Joe Public!
But I reckon if mAlice was in the UK she'd 100% vote conversative!
Just my MOO 🐮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she uses 'Trump supporter/voter' as an insult.
I actually don't think she gives a duck about politics. It's all performative. She will jump on whatever bandwagon gives her attention. Trump bashing was useful after she milked the Weinstein #metoo thing to death.
---
I think it's obvious who AFE is modelling her look after.

1711400630061.png

3 B's....

1711400718041.png

Looks like B has a hat with 'I' on it. Cute.

Last edited:
  • Heart
And to imagine there will be a rich Disney executive or similar somewhere who will bail you out/resurrect a non existent career/allow you to be a kept woman for the rest of your days

A Disney executive with an Ursula, the Sea Witch Walrus fetish?
---

In the same way AFE keeps voting for Putin.
---
3 B's....

View attachment 2837065

Looks like B has a hat with 'I' on it. Cute.
Now she is a real life Disney princess. She sings and the bees will come and dance with her. 🐝🐝🐝

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I agree on Alice’s politics being attention seeking and performative in the main. She also likes a good argument where she can show her smarts (or her arse). At heart she has lived in a middle class bubble all her life. Funded by other people not by work or talent. This has afforded her the luxury of not being that bothered by whoever is in charge. She hasn’t had to pay that much tax or scratch around for public services like child care and health care. The big state v small state means nothing to her. As long as someone else is paying.

I doubt she paid much tax in her life but she bitched about very penny of it.

Just chiming in to say, that I reckon mAlice is 100% a secret Trump supporter 🤷🏼‍♀️
I admit I don't know enough to have a say on American politics, I mean I struggle with our own government, no ones knows what the duck is going on in our country, at the best of times; and I'm not talking about Joe Public!
But I reckon if mAlice was in the UK she'd 100% vote conversative!
Just my MOO 🐮
I don't think so.

I think many have this warped idea to equal conservative/republicans = bad, and thus all bad people must vote them. But there are a ton of bad democrats/labours too.

Alice's issue is that she has tried to portray herself as the most extremistic democrat on earth (which isn't a good thing either) which is what got her rejected by the twitter bubble, but when it suits her personally she is supporting republican values (like the nature of divorces) and even employs the Trumps playbook herself. Her divorce exposed this blatantly.

I btw suspect it's Ioan that may not be what he (or rather Alice) claimed to be. Not saying he isn't voting for democrats, but his twitter followings were very mixed up from what I remember and Alice's comments during their marriage often sounded like he has at least basic respect even for someone like Trump (i.e. him not liking it that she made fun of Trump and his families looks). But he isnt the one that has tried to market himself as an extremist. and being open minded and kind to everyone really is a good thing.

I do have some doubts that Alice is genuinely into politics tbh. Her sheer knowledge on this is shockingly bad for someone who claims to be into it. And from what I remember she only really started to post a lot about politics well into Trump's administration, pretty much after the Weinstein story had started to die down. Ioan was hardly home and after the first season of Liar he also didn't had any project that got them a massive amount of attention (Alice was kept entertained in 2015 by the hype for Forever for example, before that she was working enough on her own to have a meaning in life), I reckon she was bored and searching for a community to keep her entertained (which tbh isn't uncommon, and it isn't uncommon to become quickly obsessed with these things to the point of threatening suicide like she did in 2019). Which is also why she largely dropped the politics the second her divorce woes started, since "bitter and disgruntled ex wives" became her new community.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Just looking at the current bio

1711401748333.png

'My two girls are my whole world' is creepy rather than cute. It puts an emotional burden on the kids that they shouldn't have to deal with. She doesn't leave the house except for shopping, doesn't work and has a very limited social life. It's saying to the kids that she is dependent on them rather than the other way around. Therefore if they wanted to spend time with anyone else, it's wrecking AFE's 'whole world'. Grim. Get a life Alice!

If Ella gets a bf in a few years, will AFE want to tag along??

---
she largely dropped the politics the second her divorce woes started, since "bitter and disgruntled ex wives" became her new community.
Which shows how superficial the whole thing was in the first place.
---
1711403652849.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

I don't think so.

I think many have this warped idea to equal conservative/republicans = bad, and thus all bad people must vote them. But there are a ton of bad democrats/labours too.

Alice's issue is that she has tried to portray herself as the most extremistic democrat on earth (which isn't a good thing either) which is what got her rejected by the twitter bubble, but when it suits her personally she is supporting republican values (like the nature of divorces) and even employs the Trumps playbook herself. Her divorce exposed this blatantly.

I btw suspect it's Ioan that may not be what he (or rather Alice) claimed to be. Not saying he isn't voting for democrats, but his twitter followings were very mixed up from what I remember and Alice's comments during their marriage often sounded like he has at least basic respect even for someone like Trump (i.e. him not liking it that she made fun of Trump and his families looks). But he isnt the one that has tried to market himself as an extremist. and being open minded and kind to everyone really is a good thing.

I do have some doubts that Alice is genuinely into politics tbh. Her sheer knowledge on this is shockingly bad for someone who claims to be into it. And from what I remember she only really started to post a lot about politics well into Trump's administration, pretty much after the Weinstein story had started to die down. Ioan was hardly home and after the first season of Liar he also didn't had any project that got them a massive amount of attention (Alice was kept entertained in 2015 by the hype for Forever for example, before that she was working enough on her own to have a meaning in life), I reckon she was bored and searching for a community to keep her entertained (which tbh isn't uncommon, and it isn't uncommon to become quickly obsessed with these things to the point of threatening suicide like she did in 2019). Which is also why she largely dropped the politics the second her divorce woes started, since "bitter and disgruntled ex wives" became her new community.
Welp as you are the Oracle (my loving nickname for you!) I will refer to your better judgement, I just think she secretly agrees with a lot of his stances, I mean just look at how many of her "fans" are Trump supporters, I had to laugh when I saw that 🤣
Thing is she loves an argument, and will pick one with practically anyone, on any subject, just to ensure she remains in the public eye. As we know mAlice doesn't care about bad publicity, she needs her narc supply!
Any money you like, if Trump asked her to marry him, she'd be up the isle quicker than a whippet 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I was just reading a BBC News article on HMS Diamond protecting shipping in the Red Sea from the Houthis when I spotted this:

Screenshot_20240325-220340.png

Yay, Ioan! Modern day RN officers watching Hornblower to relax from being fired at tickled me. More royalties, one would hope, and I daresay an older Hornblower would do well - Horatio does end up as a rear-admiral after all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.