Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of M33L4
wiki is pink button ⬆

Ioan hasn't given up the girls, I suspect much to Alice's surprise. The hearings as expected have been kicked further down the calendar. If Alice can get a lawyer, a decision about custody and finances might be made in June.
Alice and Tony have been surprisedly quiet
since the last court date was postponed. We are still awaiting the big weight lost photo, she promised a week ago. She has started to follow some convention organizer, is she actually looking for work?

Ioan and Bianca had a successful week in Miami.
Alice has 8 weeks to find another apartment. Will Ioan continue to pay?

previous thread

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Interestingly Alice has now deleted her Tone post

Tone posted this today (the "a relative said" post was this morning, the rest the past hour)
1000024443.jpg

1000024446.jpg

curious

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
1709765405994.png

WTF does that mean? Alice you're an hole. FYI it's hole usually in the UK. Showing your ex-pat ass again Alice!!

Alice has now deleted her Tone post
She also deleted the wedding pic of Gloria's. Strange.

Another flounce. Mic drop my arse.

1709766367449.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m still seeing the Gloria wedding pics? The Tone post is gone though
I am still seeing the Gloria ones,but I am sure there were quite few comments before
---
I am still seeing the Gloria ones,but I am sure there were quite few comments before
I just double checked and there were definitely comments attached to the wedding post. Why would she delete them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Another flounce. Mic drop my arse.

View attachment 2800003
My “this is why no one likes you” go to answer when I see or hear this is that during radio communication when you say “over” it means you are expecting a response. When you are signing out or going away you state your answer and say “out”. No one says “over and out” because it doesn’t make sense.

Anyway point is I’m fun at parties and Alice Tonely is a dumbfuck 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My “this is why no one likes you” go to answer when I see or hear this is that during radio communication when you say “over” it means you are expecting a response. When you are signing out or going away you state your answer and say “out”. No one says “over and out” because it doesn’t make sense.

Anyway point is I’m fun at parties and Alice Tonely is a dumbfuck 😌
My aviation obsessed husband (not mAlice) thanks you and I thank you!!

His blood pressure shoots up every time someone on tv says "over and out" o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 25

His blood pressure shoots up every time someone on tv says "over and out" o_O
My ex military husband agrees with your aviation obsessed husband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am still seeing the Gloria ones
I guess I missed it then. That would be a weird one to delete.
---
Altone was a better person, she would have accepted the apology and moved on. But, she's a bleep.
She never ceases to hold a grudge. If the kids are sadly still with her at the age of 30 they will still have to listen to daily rages about IG and BW.
---
That's funny. You would think Altone would know that. She's apparently 'aviation obsessed' but I think that meant flying first class to exotic destinations and someone else paying for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she did delete the Gloria pics, it would be because Gloria has now pissed her off (refusing to work for free or give Al money?) - hilarious for those of us in the cheap seats, terrible for the kids (but it might help them see through their horrendous narc mother).

Anyway I presume that’s all hypothetical- we can’t expect Al to drive herself to court after all, never mind lose her STAR WITNESS!

Reactions: 13
If Altone was a better person, she would have accepted the apology and moved on. But, she's a bleep.
---
Yes, this will live forever. Imagine how embarrassed Alice's Army must be.

View attachment 2800270
I am starting to suspect more and more that "Tracy" is one of AFE's socks. She has history of attacking herself online to get attention and to be able to play the victim (whether wearing "Tone" skin and moustache or not).

Also, found out about the so called Hampstead Hoax. Horrible. And yet it seems to me that AFE is capable and willing to attempt something like Draper did (well, some of AFE's comments trying to hint disgusting things aboit Ioan are truly vile plus putting her girls under such pressure in her attempt to frame Ioan that Elsie cries in a supermarket changing room and Ella acts like possessed, commits crimes, and attempts to lie for a RO are rather similar... she is cut from the same cloth as that Russian woman). 🥺

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't know why s/he's concerned about Tracy's post as surely now Alice's Army has been mobilised - all internet trolling and bullying will be wiped out wont it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am starting to suspect more and more that "Tracy" is one of AFE's socks.
I don't think so. I think Tracy got carried away and said something stupid which she apologized for. BTW did Tone ever apologize for his dream/threat about slitting someone's throat? Answer: no.

Big Al is so desperate for attention that she fires up “Tone” to share the Tracy post for the 8,743rd time. Yawn.
There is no way she could give up X. She will always have at least one sock on the go.

Reactions: 15
I think this thread should remove Ioan Gruffudd and be 'Alice Evans' only. Ioan is removed from the monster and living his life, thank God. For those who think it is giving too much attention to her, puleeeezzzzzzzzeeeeee - this thread is ALL about her and her behaviours. She is the Katie Price of Beverley Hills and deserves her own notoriety. Also, the current thread title would be so much better with just "Alice Evans: Celebrity Adjacent Once Removed'.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
the current thread title would be so much better with just "Alice Evans: Celebrity Adjacent Once Removed'.
Yep. It makes it looks like IG and AFE still have a relationship. Alice Evans & her Socks is where things are now. They are her constant companions. 🤭

Reactions: 10
I think this thread should remove Ioan Gruffudd and be 'Alice Evans' only. Ioan is removed from the monster and living his life, thank God. For those who think it is giving too much attention to her, puleeeezzzzzzzzeeeeee - this thread is ALL about her and her behaviours. She is the Katie Price of Beverley Hills and deserves her own notoriety. Also, the current thread title would be so much better with just "Alice Evans: Celebrity Adjacent Once Removed'.
Didn’t we already have this argument last thread or the one before it?
IG has the financial and custody hearings coming up - it would be silly to remove him beforehand.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.