Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burritobowl

OT, but I need help from u guys...speaking of Alfie's supposed desire of travelling, could any of your suggest me some travel Youtubers that are kid friendly, asking for a friend who is an english teacher, thanks and sorry for getting out of subject.

Memmy

VIP Member
In todays vlog he's talking about travel restrictions and how wonderful it is that they had that electric mini dropped of at their place and now they can have trips locally.. Did that idiot forget about the 2 or 3 cars they already own?
definitely doesn't have the patience to park a car and if he drove he'd have to skip the expensive gin

Rightrighteous

What’s this about Alfie and Diane? I wouldn’t watch enough to notice anything but find it hilarious to see it mentioned here all the time haha

PineappleHead

She’s getting old now and looks even older than she is! I wonder if she’s had to freeze her eggs for when her boyfriend Alfie is ready to commit...

How are they not engaged? Fair enough if they don’t care for it... but she always mentions it and kids so she wants it bad...

frannie

Wow Alfie really is trying to imitate Joe, first streaming, then buying the camper van, now alluding to he is going to have sex at the end of the vlog. Joe does the exact same thing with Dianne he filming when it's clear she is naked under the covers & has after sex hair. What's next will Alfie try to get on Strictly or try to go into the west end🤣🤣
what vlog is that