Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Honestly so sick of influencers not declaring ads properly. Swear Alfie and Zoe are among the worst for it. There's a random ad for SurfShark included in his new vlog and no mention of it being an ad. Twat.
If you know me on Tattle. You know I despise Zalfie but he did put AD at the bottom right corner. However, he picks that area because you don't look there normally

Also there's so many better YTbers who do ADs more organically and something you know they use eg Dylan is In Trouble who does movie reviews and did a SurfShark ads which made sense

Reactions: 2

Dandylion1

VIP Member
I'm usually a lurker in this thread, but i had to post this. The Sidemen were reacting to episodes of my 600lb life, and one of them said "he kinda looks like alfie you know". Cracked me TF up. With the gummy smile and all
Omg I seen this video hahahahahah made me lol so much 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Happy 27 Birthday Alfie

Never thought your idiot self would make it

Yes middle class white men tell us more about your
P E R S P E C T I V E

The Secrets Out... now podcast

The 6 minute trailer
- Alfie "celebrities talking about the most shocking real life secrets" ok hun
-Ohhh someone said "shit"
- Omg a naked twerk
- KSI voice is very distinct, get dem views Tory Deyes
- "It was in my hand"
- Zoe: "My mums seem my period hole"

- He said he made a website (he didn't), he bought TheSecretsOut.club - he didn't get .com or .UK because they were taken (like he couldn't afford it), he made a studio set (one he barely used) and "fast forward a year on we have a podcast" 🤣🤣 does he not see how much of a failure he is

- Made a whhooolee ass set to go "fck it, podcast?" -- I hope it doesn't even get top 20
- He is soooooo smug "I don't know how I've managed to get the guests I've got" -- one is your gf..take a seat

- Alfie "These secrets are FULL ON, they are HEAVY"

Some secrets:
- "I started a job at uni, lied I had a child so I didn't have too work weekends. And apparently they regularly ask about the child"
- "Gave a bj to my boyfriend with parents in car. They never found out"
- "Girl apparently made a mould of ex boyfriend dick as a dildo, new bf uses it on her"

Yawn

He really doesn't have a face for TV or a voice for Radio
Love this so much because I wasn’t going to give the clip my time.

coconochanel

VIP Member
He said in his vlog this pie he had bought was for two people but he eats it himself...yes and that's why you are getting podgy!

Lucyjoanne87

It was on Zoe’s thread, they were renting it, someone thinks, they pissed off the owners and that’s why they’re moving and where the leaked story about holly’s salary and furlough came from
Ohhh how much does holly earn?