Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sight of his big head just pisses me off. Waste of space and alarming lack of self awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This prick hasn't had to work a day in his life. Doing chubby bunny and the cinnamon challenge isn't work. Also he is without a doubt a tory, lol

Reactions: 19
Oh Alfie. You think we actually give an actual tit when you propose to the little rugrat. He basically said and whenever I do I certainly wont be telling you lot. Us lot are the reason you and gail platts love child are living in that big ass house. Seriously grow up and sort yourself out with some speech and language therapy youre all bleeping gums.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Who with a life actually gives a f*** if they are trying for a baby or when they are getting married? Im more interested in when hes going to run away with Mark TBH. :giggle:

Reactions: 18
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't even with todays vlog, omg, the part where he was talking about tattoos, LOL. 'I'm gonna end with a whole sleve and all covered in tattos guys', he want's to be 'cool' so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't even with todays vlog, omg, the part where he was talking about tattoos, LOL. 'I'm gonna end with a whole sleve and all covered in tattos guys', he want's to be 'cool' so bad.
When he spoke about the young cool couple next door with 3 kids and hes tattood and thats how he wants to be, his immaturity was so obvious. Your tattoos will be the last thing youre thinking of when you're walking the floors at all hours with a crying baby. A baby is a full time job and well ...zalfie wouldnt be the hardest working peeps now would they.

He LICHERALLY has the two tiniest pathetic none tattoos and thinks he’s SHUPEHR BADASS. Silly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He LICHERALLY has the two tiniest pathetic none tattoos and thinks he’s SHUPEHR BADASS. Silly bleep
When he was talking about the placement of this third tattoo and he was like “if i have it on this arm that means I’ll have BOTH ARMS tattooed 🤯” like Alfie mate you can barely see the two you already have, he’d definitely be the type to put “tattooed” in a bio about himself 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also, why does Zoe always stand on the window and show Alfie her boobs?! I have heard her do that multiple times. Plus I remember in one tree house video she showed her bum through the window. 😆
Cause they're both trying to lose the "child audience" and appeal to older audiences, but they still come across childish 😂

Reactions: 9
As ever I’m grateful to you guize for summing up his crappy video, for those of us who have to avoid watching him for the sake of our blood pressure.

“Won’t be telling you lot” duck off you pompous bleep, nobody is expecting you to give them a time and date for their calendars. When people ask “when will you propose?”, what they mean is “why haven’t you done it yet and do you ever plan to because I’m tired of waiting of this event your whole journey of content has been building up towards for the past several years”, but they’re just trying to be polite. I hope he doesn’t do it now. Or... that she says no. That would really complete the rollercoaster of 2020 for me. Come on Zoe, pull it out the bag.

Alfie is one of the most annoying people I have ever seen on YouTube. And that is saying something. Also, what does Zoe see in him? I feel like they will not work out but maybe I am wrong.
(also Zoe looks ridiculous with those too long extensions...)

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20200914-143259.png

See that tiny unclear writing in the bottom left corner. The usual not an AD bullshit Alfie always likes to say.

Unfortunately for Alfie, it is in fact an AD because he has worked with the company in the last six months and as I recall the rules include any postings six months after the actual AD still require tagging as an AD.

Also, there are two scooters there, he is inviting Sean and Steve to go riding, is this another one of those activities where Alfie just watches his friends actually participate in activities like the skate ramp.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 242291

See that tiny unclear writing in the bottom left corner. The usual not an AD bullshit Alfie always likes to say.

Unfortunately for Alfie, it is in fact an AD because he has worked with the company in the last six months and as I recall the rules include any postings six months after the actual AD still require tagging as an AD.

Also, there are two scooters there, he is inviting Sean and Steve to go riding, is this another one of those activities where Alfie just watches his friends actually participate in activities like the skate ramp.
Hes soo bloody annoying it IS AN #AD because you got paid to PROMOTE THEM you tory twit! also his tattoo will be something crap and tiny because mummys boy cant stand the pain.:cry:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
His next tattoo should be #AD somewhere on his body. Maybe behind his ear, because his ADs are so badly marked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What the duck does he think the point is of saying “#AD but it’s not an ad”. I hate it when people use the hashtag then make excuses as to why they don’t really consider it to be an ad. Is he that ashamed of his “influencer career“ that following the advertising guidelines embarrasses him? Just stick the word ad on and duck off, nobody wants to listen to him trying to justify himself.

Also if anyone actually buys one of those scooters because of Alfie’s stupid boomerang I will eat my hat.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
When he was talking about the placement of this third tattoo and he was like “if i have it on this arm that means I’ll have BOTH ARMS tattooed 🤯” like Alfie mate you can barely see the two you already have, he’d definitely be the type to put “tattooed” in a bio about himself 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I think hes more of a ‘tattoo collector’ type.....🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.