Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was from his stories a few days ago so apologies, but look at all these drinks he had sent to him!! Pet peeve of mine is these influencers (who could afford all of this everyday of the week) getting sent free food and drink...there’s people living below the bread line, there’s food banks, homeless people....and the free food and drink are being sent to millionaires?! He had 4 boxes of 24 cans delicious...that’s 96 cans!!!
405EA7B8-4153-4C3B-A846-DC3D4F46D974.jpeg

93DE6645-C164-400D-8CA0-A5BF55A6024B.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t know whose intelligence I question more, Alfredo or the people who will actually spend £80 on this chavsuit and £17 on a cropped vest...

Reactions: 20
For anyone who can't be bothered to look the title of the video is 'Picking up Zoes ring. (not engagement)'

Boring, irrelevant prick.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
For anyone who can't be bothered to look the title of the video is 'Picking up Zoes ring. (not engagement)'

Boring, irrelevant prick.
To be brutally honest, I think if it was an engagement ring now, no one would give a tit. It's almost like he's trolling her these days with video titles like this. I don't think he wants to be in a relationship anymore but knows he'd be nothing without her career wise so just stays and each day gets bitter and resents her

Reactions: 19
“I haven’t said anything but for the last couple of weeks I’ve been working out again” No one asked.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did anyone see Maddie Chesters pregnancy announcement on her @thehousethatjambuilt page?? Zoe must be FUMING now

Reactions: 7
How the duck has his loungewear trash sold out????? Fuckkkk saaaaaaake the minions are ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His version of working out is walking into his home gym. Alfie has not done anything more then that.
I suspect now strictly is starting up again and Dianne will be on tv, he'll suddenly be doing a lot of arm or more accurately wrist exercises

How the duck has his loungewear trash sold out????? Fuckkkk saaaaaaake the minions are ridiculous.
I suspect there were only 5 in stock and his mum's got Xmas sorted now

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Please could someone fill me in on the Alfie fancying Dianne stuff? Is it just banter or is there something to it?

Reactions: 1
He blatantly fancies Dianne. If you watch him in any vlogs with her, he ignores Zoe while always next to Dianne. And Joe's a massive territorial dick and is constantly touching her to make sure Alfie knows she's off limits. Not to mention the time joe called Alfie out for lurking on Dianne's yoga stream. But then again didn't he recently announce that he's not a yoga guru?

Reactions: 9
“I haven’t said anything but for the last couple of weeks I’ve been working out again” No one asked.
'I'll try not to mention it too much on the vlogs because i don't want to go on and on about it' = 'I'm not going to stick at it so i'm not going to show much as i don't want you guys to hold me accountable'.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I mean how embarrassing for Zoe 'ring for Zoe (not engagement) she needs to get a spine and dump his ass

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.