Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just checking out some of Marcus Butlers latest posts and his fashion brand Nuin and it’s actually crazy how Alfie can call the crap he’s churning out a clothing brand.
Marcus has very strategically built a brand with a strong identity, unique pieces and some cool content - it feels like and is a REAL fashion brand.

Alfie thinks his 100 t-shirts in the middle of winter is a ‘brand’! The fact that colour changing text is his USP *face palm*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is the prick trolling Zoella and marky mark with the tik Tok he’s posted on his IG stories? It reminded me of them when they’re in the car together and find everything so funny (It’s not)

Reactions: 4
9453469D-ADA3-48DA-AE65-84BC275B8513.jpeg
Frag feeling the heat on his latest DwOp announcement posts. Bants that they call it merch too 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i wonder how his twice a week video calls with other creators about black lives matters are going. he definitely didn't jump on that train because it seemed 'cool' at the time so i'm certain he's upheld that commitment 🙃
Funny how NONE of these influencers talk about BLM anymore. Now it's just a black box further down their grid.

Reactions: 9
Haven't been following them much lately. Did they buy a tesla?? Interior looks like one.
Screenshot_20201122-154613_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t look like his latest ‘drop’ has sold out in any size. I’m sure he’ll be thrilled, because you know, obviously he hates when the stock all sells out in a few minutes and people can’t get availability 🤣

oh dear Alf, looks like your greed has caught up with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was watching a recent vlog (duck knows why) and oh my god it's actually painful how much of a loser he is. And it's magnified/worsened so much by the fact that he clearly thinks he is cool: describing everything as 'sho shick' (translation 'so sick') and talking about his 'exchlushive mersch dwop' ('exclusive merch drop'). I don't even feel mean saying that because he's just an ignorant tory scum twit.

ALSO when he is filming himself in his 'home gym'. Wow all the boxes and clutter in the background? Imagine being privileged enough to convert your garage into a home gym (that you never use) and then turning it into a dumping ground. And then one of the items dumped in there is a Mac computer. Like, who is bleeping rich and selfish enough to just leave a bit of kit like that abandoned in the garage? Just give it away if you don't need it??? People are struggling to make ends meet and this twit is letting cars and computer equipment fester on his 'grounds' unused. Stupid bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Love how in the new vlog they totally ignore the fact they are in a new car. Gosh they treat their fans like tit.

Reactions: 10
In his most recent video towards the end he has his top off and his chest looks real pudgy and not at all toned. Kind of resembling the cupcakes he inhaled earlier in the same video.

TwELvE WeEk ChALLenGe GoALs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it me or could you see old tory boy going into politics soon. He awesome dwops won't keep him in pizza, pies and mash for ever and I bet Brighton having a green mp probably keeps him up at night. He'll be desperate to use mp expenses to fund all his future fads

• Haha
In his most recent video towards the end he has his top off and his chest looks real pudgy and not at all toned. Kind of resembling the cupcakes he inhaled earlier in the same video.

TwELvE WeEk ChALLenGe GoALs
He's taken his top of a few times in vlogs recently, but if you watch he always turns away from the camera so we can't properly see his body to see how podgy and ab-less he is.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.