Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god hes answering more unanswered question in his latest video. Give it up Alf you are still boring and no one cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His video answering questions (again) was a) boring as duck and b) just an excuse to ramble on about his fave subjects, himself, his merch brand and his podcast.

Also, he was on about him and ZoElLa going away and was saying he didn’t film it cos he wanted to spend time together away from the camera. Interesting, didn’t they upload stories and photos to Instagram throughout and after said trip? Silly Tory bastard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought it was ange maybe?
I remember people saying it could be Ange cos everyone unfollowed her. But from her LinkedIn it looked like she moved on to another job straight away which seems unlikely if she was being done for fraud.

Reactions: 5
Answering questions I've always avoided

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE CHOCOLATE OF SWEETS? Jeeeeessssssssss guyyzzzzzz thattt'sss a tougggghhh onneee

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry everyone but can we please find out where Morgan went? Zach too....

I think Morgan went because he got more ‘ripped’ than Alfonso on one of his fitness challenges.

Zach, possibly booted because his head/jaw was a lot bigger than Tory Deyes and he couldn’t handle it??

thoughts?

Reactions: 8
Did he say in his stories hes planted an apple tree?
He was probably was munching an Granny Smith in the garden and got a pip stuck in his gnashers, so dislodged it and shoved in it in the flower bed , bissh bash bosssh siiiick apple tree woz planted 'ere

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is on the A to Z Creatives official website....someone in that office is secretly trolling Alfonzo, because what the duck does he look like, utter wanker!
D20A4E24-F72C-4F55-9753-86B926F30FC6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was probably was munching an Granny Smith in the garden and got a pip stuck in his gnashers, so dislodged it and shoved in it in the flower bed , bissh bash bosssh siiiick apple tree woz planted 'ere
Unrealistic. Can’t believe he actually eats fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.