Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch Joe's twitch stream from Monday? Joe was moaning no one was around to play him and then the minions said Alfie was on the chat. Joe's reaction...he told Alfie to reply to the text he'd sent him and then nothing. I could feel burn from here

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry I am a little late to the electric scooter story.
But does anyone remember the "custom motorbike" project which he mentioned once a few years back and never mentioned again ;)

Reactions: 9
Sorry I am a little late to the electric scooter story.
But does anyone remember the "custom motorbike" project which he mentioned once a few years back and never mentioned again ;)
Well the company probably refused to #gift it to him so he lost all interest in the five figure bill he would've got.

Reactions: 6
Another eXclUsiVe DwOp 😴😴😴😴😴😴
What is it this time?
A Future elf trowel, cause he is so into gardening now?
Future Elf yoga mats, cause he is now a self proclaimed expert yogi.
Or is he trying to flog those tit unsold leather keyrings, but with a twist, he has tie dyes them with Tesco food colouring like he did with his last hoodie drop?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's a fudddd!!!

Sorry i hardly know him or have i watched any of his video's but he just does my head in! The fact he paid all that money on his teeth that are wayyyyy to big for him therefore never smiles.... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

He just reminds me of one of they bratty, moody kids you see out and about you'd never tire of slapping 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's a fudddd!!!

Sorry i hardly know him or have i watched any of his video's but he just does my head in! The fact he paid all that money on his teeth that are wayyyyy to big for him therefore never smiles.... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

He just reminds me of one of they bratty, moody kids you see out and about you'd never tire of slapping 😂😂
He didn't pay a fine for those teeth, he got paid to film & vlog getting them in & promoting the dental place that did.

Reactions: 4
He didn't pay a fine for those teeth, he got paid to film & vlog getting them in & promoting the dental place that did.
Ooaff even worse! I would not be promoting somewhere that gave me a desperate dan chin 😂 I'd make them fix it or make them pay for it to get fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He makes me laugh with his whole faux businessman persona. He luckily got sound financial advice before he left gleam and made good investments which have set him up to piddle about acting like a teenage boy with a blank chequebook.
It’s clear to see that none of his success is due to his knowledge, intellect or hard work as since leaving gleam, his antics have become more trite and laughable. Keyrings, Ball in a bloody cups, playing cards, the dye t shirts. All this stuff reminds me of the sort of activities we used to do as kids at summer club! These are not the moves of a mogul. They’re plagiarised ideas which bounce around his pea brain when he’s trampolining, flicking through Instagram or standing in the shower!

Reactions: 21
Alfies' merchandise just exerts wish.com energy
Shame the price tag doesn't reflect it. Wish stuff might be cheap chinese tat, but at least the prices generally reflect that. And then when you pay £4 for something and it turns up and is unexpectedly rather good, it's a nice surprise.

It's my Wish rule, expect tit so you can't be disappointed. It can also apply to anything Alfie does, any book Zoe "writes", and pretty much anything any of the "Britcrew" do these days. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They’re doing another vAn ConvErsiOn - sumut else to give up on. How’s the veg? Just bleeping complete sumut Fraggy, what a prick.

Reactions: 7
He said in his vlog this pie he had bought was for two people but he eats it himself...yes and that's why you are getting podgy!

Reactions: 1
He’s so ANNOYING. Good morning guysood morning. duck off.

Oh and putting his camera in the car then filming himself opening the boot. Like I get it, it looks orite in a vlog but LICHERALLY acting like you’re being caught on camera opening your boot real off guard. TRAGIC HAHAHA

OH. AND. Secrets Out PoDcAsT is coming in September. Bore off Fraggy, them eps recorded at the beginning of the year will be useless none content and irrelevant as hell. Seriously what is this guy?

Reactions: 7
Oh boy here we go:
  • I work in the outdoor industry and practically everyone in said industry has a built out van. People who have a van usually actually live in it because their wages are low and they want to be able to live a certain lifestyle. They don't live in a not mansion and make millions from posting an instagram picture. Why are Frog and Scamella wanting one? Chances are they won't actually do it or they'll have someone else build it for them and then pretend like they did everything and then use it once or twice and then let it rot with Scammy's bday car.
  • Asks his 10 year old minions about advice on building a van. One of the top comments so far "get one with a tall roof so you can standup!" Wow ungodly advice right there
  • Also the last van build where Alfalfa filmed the entire time and did litcherally nothing was a TERRIBLE build. It had a bed...that's it.
  • How shocking, he eats premade, high sodium meals meant for 2 all for himself. Give it a few more years and he's going to inflate like his parents and sister
  • Makes fun of his mate for his first time paddle boarding (and he seems to be doing perfectly fine) then shows Zoe (who he says does it everyday) looking like a new born deer and is cowering on the board. And why are they both sitting? Not how a STAND UP paddle board works.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh boy here we go:
  • I work in the outdoor industry and practically everyone in said industry has a built out van. People who have a van usually actually live in it because their wages are low and they want to be able to live a certain lifestyle. They don't live in a not mansion and make millions from posting an instagram picture. Why are Frog and Scamella wanting one? Chances are they won't actually do it or they'll have someone else build it for them and then pretend like they did everything and then use it once or twice and then let it rot with Scammy's bday car.
  • Asks his 10 year old minions about advice on building a van. One of the top comments so far "get one with a tall roof so you can standup!" Wow ungodly advice right there
  • Also the last van build where Alfalfa filmed the entire time and did litcherally nothing was a TERRIBLE build. It had a bed...that's it.
  • How shocking, he eats premade, high sodium meals meant for 2 all for himself. Give it a few more years and he's going to inflate like his parents and sister
  • Makes fun of his mate for his first time paddle boarding (and he seems to be doing perfectly fine) then shows Zoe (who he says does it everyday) looking like a new born deer and is cowering on the board. And why are they both sitting? Not how a STAND UP paddle board works.
I Bel be the reason he now wants a van is because joe has a vw camper van. Alfie seems to really be making out he likes the same things as Joe like video games, but he has since given up streaming on twitch, since Joe doesn't want to do more joint streams with him & Zoe.

Most likely he is trying to be like Joe in the hopes Dianne will give him a second look, also why he keeps going on about wanting to get into yoga & that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OT, but I need help from u guys...speaking of Alfie's supposed desire of travelling, could any of your suggest me some travel Youtubers that are kid friendly, asking for a friend who is an english teacher, thanks and sorry for getting out of subject.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.