Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In todays vlog he's talking about travel restrictions and how wonderful it is that they had that electric mini dropped of at their place and now they can have trips locally.. Did that idiot forget about the 2 or 3 cars they already own?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
In todays vlog he's talking about travel restrictions and how wonderful it is that they had that electric mini dropped of at their place and now they can have trips locally.. Did that idiot forget about the 2 or 3 cars they already own?
And the 2 mopeds, the 2 custom bikes, his skateboards & God knows what other modes of transport are sitting unused in the not mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow Alfie really is trying to imitate Joe, first streaming, then buying the camper van, now alluding to he is going to have sex at the end of the vlog. Joe does the exact same thing with Dianne he filming when it's clear she is naked under the covers & has after sex hair. What's next will Alfie try to get on Strictly or try to go into the west end🤣🤣
what vlog is that

definitely doesn't have the patience to park a car and if he drove he'd have to skip the expensive gin

• Just waiting on the day he turns into an anti-vaxxer
  • Once again, WHY DO THEY WEAR FAKE GLASSES?!?!?
  • Scamella is too weak to pick corn
  • The 27(?) year old is sad his ice cream doesn't have sweets in it
  • Whinges the whole video about being tired after praising his miracle shiit(ake) that he's never used before
  • TBF, I'd be constantly drinking too if I had to spend time with Scammy
  • So their idea of exercising the dog is constantly giving her treats? I guess that fits with their workout routines as well - walk/run for 10 seconds and then gorge on chocolate

Are you kidding? That gave him 4 years worth of the same joke/content.
Anti-vaxxers give me so much rage 😡.

Reactions: 5
what vlog is that
Joe either films in bed at the start or end of the day & always ensures you see the strap of Dianne's in lingerie or see that Dianne is naked under the covers & every so often you can tell by Dianne's messed hair that have already had sex. He has done it in a number of vlogs, so it's not that hard to find one.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Well, they've been a laughing stock for longer than this week really. Just more and more people joining the bandwagon of realising just how ridiculous they are.
Oh I know that! 😂😂😂 I mean it's nice that people not on this site are finally realising what twats they are 🤣 like someone said in that twitter feed that sponser should have gone to a YouTuber who actually makes crime/mystery/murder content

Reactions: 11
She’s getting old now and looks even older than she is! I wonder if she’s had to freeze her eggs for when her boyfriend Alfie is ready to commit...

How are they not engaged? Fair enough if they don’t care for it... but she always mentions it and kids so she wants it bad...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.