Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
That's a clip from May 2019, when Joe & Dianne went down to Brighton for Dianne's birthday. Alfie hasn't used or got his "mates" round to use it since then.
Oh right, shows how little attention I really pay to that lot these days. 😂😂

It does explain why the ramp looks in decent condition if it's from when it was new.

Reactions: 2

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
They are both attention seeking, she had no need to do that, and he had no need to mention it
Wow Alfie really is trying to imitate Joe, first streaming, then buying the camper van, now alluding to he is going to have sex at the end of the vlog. Joe does the exact same thing with Dianne he filming when it's clear she is naked under the covers & has after sex hair. What's next will Alfie try to get on Strictly or try to go into the west end🤣🤣

Louise123

VIP Member
Well, it wasn't actually a Vespa was it. It was a Niu electric scooter, which a quick Google has called it the "next Vespa", aiming itself at the Vespa riders and piggybacking on the brand kudos Vespa has.

Vepsa is such a cool brand, their scooters have such an image associated with them. MODs in the UK and cool fashionable people across southern Europe's cool cities. Of course Niu want to tap in to that.

Then Alfie Deyes comes along and looks a complete tit and doesn't do any justice for the bike or the brand.

The moment I saw the scooter, I just rolled my eyes in disbelief that he was going anywhere on a scooter. He definitely hasn't got the image to be a scooter rider.
Thanks for the update x I thought they were Vespas!

Yel

Chatty Member
Poor zoella, woken up at 4am to do his mini ad and placed below an unreadably small legal declaration. It's what she deserves though

1598622576209.png

1598622621582.png

coconochanel

VIP Member
Hes said in tonight vlog its his new car and they are selling the joint car which is the Range Rover and his Audi.

sburton

What’s the deal with the new office? Do him and Zoe still have that A-Z one which they done up? Plus isn’t the house next door also his office? so why does he need a third? Saw someone say it was quite expensive as well!
It sounds like the plan is this is going to be headquarters for the not merch and also a store. Because that pop up shop went so well he decided to open a store that’ll be in place year round.....

BellsOfSteel

All over lockdown Joe's made it pretty clear he doesn't want to be associated professionally with Alfie and there's no way joe will let Alfie 100mtrs near Alfie and all his drooling over her

Its a pretty big burn. I've stayed at your house for 2 weeks but won't appear on your shitty podcast 🤣
He was also on the podcast already I think - when it was just a YouTube thing.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I'm just waiting to see how few weeks it takes for him to run out of podcast episodes, because he hasn't been recording any since those few episodes he did ages ago.

Then another year wait for another five episodes.

Though it is actually a podcast now with it being available on actual podcast services.

half_pint

I've randomly been watching Sidemen videos lately and can't help but notice that him and Zerkaa are like twins. Are they related? They look so alike, talk the same, have similar mannerisms.... it's so weird to watch him lol, all I can see if Alfie.

EmCheese

VIP Member
Their outside Christmas lights look crap, like they’re just thrown at everything 😂 considering it’s the queen of Christmas’s house I’m pretty disappointed 😂

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He said 2 videos this weekend but how much do you bet he "forgets" to upload or uploads late and suddenly it's 'too late' to upload..
You were saying...check out his Insta Stories. 😂😂 So predictable.