Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Preaching about the homeless while he's a landlord and has a whole house just as office space and hardly used. bleep.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Alfie Pretending that him showing off new cars was a “2013 vibe”
He licherally did it in 2016 and 2017.

Him talking about his conversation with the homeless man was so cringey. “I sat down on the floor with him”. Such a man of the people!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What are the odds of his next video being 'Spending a day as a homeless person *not clickbait* *emotional*'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Preaching about the homeless while he's a landlord and has a whole house just as office space and hardly used. bleep.
Exactly this. He could sell that house and use it to buy a property in town that could be used as temporarily accommodation to help get people back on their feet. I wonder if he allows people on benefits to rent his rental properties and at a affordable rate. That whole segment about the homeless guy was just him banging on about how bleeping great his life was #grateful. He is a bleeping prick.

Reactions: 16
Exactly this. He could sell that house and use it to buy a property in town that could be used as temporarily accommodation to help get people back on their feet. I wonder if he allows people on benefits to rent his rental properties and at a affordable rate. That whole segment about the homeless guy was just him banging on about how bleeping great his life was #grateful. He is a bleeping prick.

Probably not.

"It's an inveshtment in pwoperty. I've lived in Bwighton my whole loife and so many people come up to me and ask about Narla. Hopefully people think it's SO SHICK to be renting from a daily vlogger. Comment below where you'd like my next pwopwerty dwop to be."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many cars do they have? Is it 5? An Audi, a Range Rover, a Mini Cooper, a Nissan Figaro and now a Tesla? Why do they need 5 cars????
"Five Cars Alfie" should be his new nickname...

Reactions: 5
Him talking about his conversation with the homeless man was so cringey. “I sat down on the floor with him”. Such a man of the people!
Ha, hope the homeless person told him to get fucked, the gormless git!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine rambling on and on about yourself while trying to talk about a homeless person he “knows”, all while sat in your new bleeping Tesla.

This Tory twit seriously needs to get in touch with the real world. He’s embarrassing. Stop telling everyone what you do for charity and just bleeping do it, don’t upload MONETISED content about it!

Reactions: 27
He really is the gift which keeps on giving. Just when you think he couldn't be a bigger tosser, he comes along and patronises someone who's struggling and is homeless. I couldn't bear to watch the vlog and give him money but did he actually buy the guy any food or a hot drink? Or ask if he needs anything?

He probably lorded it this poor guy by listing all the tit he's got at home he doesn't use. bleeping tory tosser

• Haha
Alfie has his lunch at 4:30 pm (mixing bowl full of pasta and mayo) then goes into his garage full of tit/gym to spend 15 minutes telling us about a LIFE CHANGING QUOTE that has had such an impact on him (for the last week).... but he can’t remember it.
This is from a few days ago but it’s so bleeping funny I’m still laughing about it. The confidence and lack of self awareness it needs to not say this but also then post it for people to see.

Oh man, he’s so so out of touch.

everything he spoke about sounded like a humble brag. I hate him so so much.

Reactions: 10
How many cars do they have? Is it 5? An Audi, a Range Rover, a Mini Cooper, a Nissan Figaro and now a Tesla? Why do they need 5 cars????
"Five Cars Alfie" should be his new nickname...
like John two jags Prescott, and I was at uni with a Tory who owned two boats, who quite rightly was called Two Boats Tory Tim

• Haha
I'm surprised he didn't offer the homeless guy a trampoline, a skate ramp, or an electric bike - to 'make his life better."

• Haha
I'm surprised he didn't offer the homeless guy a trampoline, a skate ramp, or an electric bike - to 'make his life better."
Or some veg from his veg patch and a meal from his Gusto subscription for a super savage “dinner”, a Kendama to keep him occupied on the streets and a hoody from his latest DwOp to keep warm in this AuTumnAL season. Silly bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He really is the gift which keeps on giving. Just when you think he couldn't be a bigger tosser, he comes along and patronises someone who's struggling and is homeless. I couldn't bear to watch the vlog and give him money but did he actually buy the guy any food or a hot drink? Or ask if he needs anything?

He probably lorded it this poor guy by listing all the tit he's got at home he doesn't use. bleeping tory tosser
He did say it was someone who he used to gymnastics with, so it is not a total stranger.

So rather than telling us about his encounter he could have helped him out. Maybe he did and he is just too modest and humble to tell us about it.

I doubt it though, he is far more likely to be at home thinking about how to make a vlog with his ex friend and get maximum views.

Reactions: 7
Or some veg from his veg patch and a meal from his Gusto subscription for a super savage “dinner”, a Kendama to keep him occupied on the streets and a hoody from his latest DwOp to keep warm in this AuTumnAL season. Silly bleep.
The prick probably just gave him his ring worm 💍🐍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He’s trying to flog poopys prints. Can you believe she’s charging £50 for a print. Like what. The. duck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.