Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
"DARLING HOLD MY HAND!"

It's now 8 years that we've been having to listen to Jess Glynne as the soundtrack to low budget holidays.

Eight. Long. Years. 😖😖😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

MeeeYOW!

One of the Nationwide adverts where they're filming "everyday people" having "every conversations" about saving money etc..
Two women are sat on a bench and one says "I'm the queen of the reduced section" in the most wooden way.
She mentions buying something she's never seen before called "bacon-aise" and because it's SUCH a realistic advert she stumbled over the pronunciation..."bay-bay-bacon-AISE??" Absolutely dreadful.
Also, if you're watching the pennies so much, why would you buy something you've never heard of or need at the supermarket 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Trussell Trust.
They don’t provide food to the needy.
They advise people how to set up food banks and charge them an extortionate amount for their advice

• Wow
Reactions: 22

bubbadabut

VIP Member
The latest ubiquitous YouTube ad. I think it's for Google Search. It's a young man and woman on a building site with cement mixers, asking random questions like "why do so few women work on building sites?"

I don't know...because they don't want to? I can't imagine there's a massive amount of women being held back from their dream bricklaying career.

If this is about equality, why not also ask why so few men work in midwifery? I'm so fed up of everything being issue-driven. There's a time and a place for everything, but you can't even watch adverts now without having an agenda shoved down your throat.

Reactions: 21

bubbadabut

VIP Member
So fed up with the vegan spin on everything. Just seen an ad on YouTube for "plant‐based coffee". Which makes me question which animals have been producing my coffee for the last 30 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jadejones9596

You’ve probably all mentioned it before but I have to share this because it makes me so irrationally angry I can’t cope…

“I didn’t know you had dandruff.. I don’t”

😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I hate that Cadburys one in the petrol station where the dad buys his daughter chocolate.
Why don't they talk to each other? It's so wierd.

Reactions: 19

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
The bank advert with the god awful version of Girl on Fire being absolutely murdered. It seems to be on constantly too.

• Haha

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Nationwide with the women in that clothes shop talking about owning a home and just having their own curtains. I have lived in a rented home for 9 years and have my own curtains. They need to dream bigger.

• Haha

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
Apparently Tony Hadley is fuming about those awful Bold ads with the ripoff of Gold on them.

I would be.

• Haha
Nationwide with the women in that clothes shop talking about owning a home and just having their own curtains. I have lived in a rented home for 9 years and have my own curtains. They need to dream bigger.
All the nationwide adverts. The most recent were 3 girls are talking about their mental health . I say three girls it’s just one going on and the others just going “yaaaa,yaaaaa,yeh” whilst she’s speaking. it seems like a really awkward conversation and it makes me cringe everytime

O and the GoHenry adverts.not so much the ad, but the fact it’s about teaching your kids to be smart with money, but the service charges £2 a month. Why wouldn’t a parent just go open a free children’s bank account for FREE! Not very money smart!

Reactions: 18

EllenDeGenerate

Chatty Member
OH my God..... that AWFUL Lloyd's ad, with Alicia Keys screaming her head off... 'THIS GIRL IS ON FIY-AAAAAHHH'

Its unbearable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18