Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:LOL: On youtube there is a Dominos pizza advert with an enthusiastic female voice over that just annoys me with how enthusiastic they are.

Reactions: 3
:LOL: On youtube there is a Dominos pizza advert with an enthusiastic female voice over that just annoys me with how enthusiastic they are.
"your dominos will be with you before you find out what walruses mating sounds like"

"your dominos will be with you before he finds out it's his double crossing partner he's looking for"

ENOUGH !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else get annoyed hearing It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year because they associate it with those holiday ads that were on in summer? I don’t even remember who the ads were for. They were awful.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else get annoyed hearing It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year because they associate it with those holiday ads that were on in summer? I don’t even remember who the ads were for. They were awful.
On the Beach - perhaps the most inappropriate use of a song EVER.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Marc Jacobs 'perfect perfect perfect' ad. Patronising, patronising, patronising.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just saw the worst advert for a perfume, the acting was dire. Something called Eden, had an apple as a logo which reminded me of the Apple logo.

Reactions: 2
The radio ads are driving me mad. Cannot wait for Christmas to be over so we are rid of:

National Lottery - Especially the scratch card one with the man and woman talking about scratching off one square at a time making the ridiculous ooohhhhhhhhh sounds
Amazon - The most stupid ad portraying Romeo & Juliet with walkie talkies
Very - Sick to death of hearing Slade's I wish it could be Christmas. This ad has been playing since September

They are on nearly every ad break with National Lottery sometimes being on twice in the ad breaks. I hate them.

Reactions: 7
Very - Sick to death of hearing Slade's I wish it could be Christmas. This ad has been playing since September
I liked that song as a child, but there comes a point when you realise you'll be hearing it repeatedly every single year for the rest of your life. 😬

Reactions: 6
I liked that song as a child, but there comes a point when you realise you'll be hearing it repeatedly every single year for the rest of your life. 😬
Imagine the royalties they must get every year for that song. Not to mention the fact it gets used in at least one Christmas advert each year.

The Very advert winds me up. I think it’s the annoying woman who thinks she’s so wacky and zany, plus the fact they want you to get into debt for the entire month of December.

Reactions: 7
That Dior Sauvage ad with Johnny Depp does my head in - its such a racket!
Oh him marching about in the desert with the wolf pack (him being Alpha Male of course) He wasn't very Alpha when Amber was around eh? LOL

Its not quite as good as the last one where he drove out into the desert in his muscle car, passed a Bison, swerved off-road then got out a spade, dug a hole and threw all his jewellery in it!! Marvellous :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.