Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to that annoying Alicia Keys song ‘This Girl Is On Fire’

That song is on two different adverts now

Oh FFS, I'm putting knitting needles to my eardrums if there are any more.

Alicia and Jess Gynn need banning from adverts. No more!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is a HIDEOUS ad for California road trips with people talking along to the lyrics of Born to be Wild. Just warning you all now so you can mute.

Reactions: 6
There is a HIDEOUS ad for California road trips with people talking along to the lyrics of Born to be Wild. Just warning you all now so you can mute.
I hate that they changed one of the lines to be about tacos!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just seen the Robinson's squash advert where they all gargle juice 🤢
I came here to say this! I'm not normally bothered by sound effects/eating noises, but that one's gross. The way they keep their mouths open for ages and the ad just goes on and on...no thanks.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I came here to say this! I'm not normally bothered by sound effects/eating noises, but that one's gross. The way they keep their mouths open for ages and the ad just goes on and on...no thanks.
Hopefully it won't end up on the radio or a YouTube unskippable ad 😔 I hope it disappears soon.

So Robinsons have replaced that dreadful smartypants brat banging-on about juice with a choir of garglers? OMG it is dreadful!
They need to sack their ad agency!

Reactions: 10
I hate that Cadburys one in the petrol station where the dad buys his daughter chocolate.
Why don't they talk to each other? It's so wierd.

Reactions: 19
See that other ad with that woman singer Lloyds ad singer..oh do duck off screaming.

Again that awful walkers Ad with their mouths full..🤮

Reactions: 2
The Argos one with the doll and the toy dinosaur talking about the new cushion
It’s just pointless and I hate it

Reactions: 9
I hate that Cadburys one in the petrol station where the dad buys his daughter chocolate.
Why don't they talk to each other? It's so wierd.
As someone who used to do night shifts the advert annoys me because I know I’d end up scoffing the whole thing! Junk food is too tempting when you’re on nights.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The Sainsburys ad where the song "Hey big spender," is being massacred by some so called singer. I don't mind her voice so much, it is the rearrangement of the lyrics that irritates me.
---
I thought I'd better mention it before I forget, earlier this evening I saw an ad fo Vivra vegan something or other. It features a woman appearing to enjoy a mullier yoghurt, but it starts to get gross when they mention the cows that are slaughtered, after they become too old to provde dairy products. It is the grossest thing I have seen in a long while. I don't know if it is being shown on terrestrial TV, but it can be found on YouTube.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Oh FFS, I'm putting knitting needles to my eardrums if there are any more.

Alicia and Jess Gynn need banning from adverts. No more!
I saw the advert for Robinsons about 3 mins after the other 1 (Lloyds is it). I turned to my other half and ranted about the awful song, saying “my ears are bleeding” etc. After I’d finished he just looked at me said ‘you done’ and laughed for ages. I can’t stand that song anyway so to have it on 2 bleeping adverts is too much 🤢😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw the advert for Robinsons about 3 mins after the other 1 (Lloyds is it). I turned to my other half and ranted about the awful song, saying “my ears are bleeding” etc. After I’d finished he just looked at me said ‘you done’ and laughed for ages. I can’t stand that song anyway so to have it on 2 bleeping adverts is too much 🤢😡
Alicia Keys must be raking it in

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.