Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The charity Ads pushing for you to leave something in your will. And yes to the expensive adverts. I feel they underestimate just how cynical many of us "poorer" folk feel and just how difficult it's becoming to have any spare.
---
And that ad from Santander with Ant & Dec acting like imbeciles with the 7 year olds in school. :mad:
Yes because those two really need another fountain of money.

Reactions: 14
I’m amazed Ant and Dec still get work. I suppose they must be targeting a certain age group who are nostalgic for them.

I hate the Nationwide ads too with the bloody Oasis song. It’s so naff and we all know that banks aren’t on our side.

Reactions: 13
"Prime members, have you heard that top comedy podcasts like My Dad Wrote..."

ARGH. IT'S ON EVERY bleeping EPISODE OF EVERYTHING EVER.

Often hear it back-to-back in the SAME ad break.

Reactions: 3
The latest McDonald's ad where all the office workers leave, because the woman raises her eyebrows ....so irritating that I have to MUTE..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm not saying we should hide these adverts and issues but there's an advert for sanitary towels - the one where she's at the table and says to a man that she's on her period. That was followed by an advert about some cream for "down there"

Reactions: 5
I'm not saying we should hide these adverts and issues but there's an advert for sanitary towels - the one where she's at the table and says to a man that she's on her period. That was followed by an advert about some cream for "down there"
Not the ad for Flo is it? Good grief.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Gawd have you seen that ad for Citröen electric cars? Its where little Tarquin is worried about his cello-playing exam so Maman et Papa take him for a drive in their Citröen then when he comes back he plays like a Grand Master! Woo hoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did Tesco think this was a good idea.. absolutely terrifying 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The no.7 advert with the two women in the pharmacy. Thankfully it's short but it's so stupid and the woman's voice is really annoying. And it seems to be on all the time at the minute!

The no.7 advert with the two women in the pharmacy. Thankfully it's short but it's so stupid and the woman's voice is really annoying. And it seems to be on all the time at the minute!
"Your skin is absolutely amazing !"
Shovelling all the No7 products into a basket
Yep it's grim

• Haha
Omg another tragic offering from Verisure using cardboard actors. This time the Wooden tops are sitting in a pub, two comforting their mates who've been burgled and suggesting they get a Verisure alarm. It's grim as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The H&M baby adverts I always get on YouTube.

I don't want to buy baby clothes or have a baby 😩 nor do I want to hear a baby crying or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why did Tesco think this was a good idea.. absolutely terrifying 🫣

Just came to see if this was being discussed. It’s so freaky. Was this the best that they could come up with? What happened to the lady who was back and had the power?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.