Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aero has a vile pool of brown water bubbling to a jazzy tune. I know what bubbling melted choc looks like, and it ain’t that 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The money supermarket ad. It’s on all the time. Dame Judi barking orders. The woman catching a lift and pulling a face at the bottom. Doesn’t make me wanna use it.
They've missed an Agenda with that advert; Where is the person in a wheelchair eh??
Furthermore why are they all wimmin anyway? Thats Sexist!! ;)

The one that I cannot stand atm is the singing lorry driver in the McDonald's ad.
'Baybeee baybeee baybeee'
Argh.

Reactions: 10
Tesco - creepy woman. I hate Tesco anyway
Hyundai - seems passive aggressive to me

Reactions: 5
The Lenor outdoor washing powder advert where they’re singing about the room smelling like an armpit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Just saw the cheesiest ad for United Airlines. It just goes on and on. I flew with them in the US and they are bloody awful, which makes the ad an even more painful watch.

I looked it up and it’s only 30 seconds but it’s so tedious it felt like an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Samsung S23 Ultra ad has a girl with the most annoying voice ever screeching "Fit" and "Send Me". Not sure if it is on TV as I don't watch live TV but is is constantly on the radio.

The Samsung S23 Ultra ad has a girl with the most annoying voice ever screeching "Fit" and "Send Me". Not sure if it is on TV as I don't watch live TV but is is constantly on the radio.
Is it Aj? Also does a muller lite 'flippin cinnamon bun flavour'

Reactions: 1
Kleenex. Everyone's wiping their nose on sleeves and stuff, don't want to see that :sick:

Tesco crazy face lady because it genuinely frightens my mum who has dementia.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Super Noodle, the one where it’s just shouting 🤢 I mute and turn over every time.

There was a British Heart Foundation one that showed a girl “dropping dead” on a football pitch, I found it so disturbing I put in a formal complain. Didn’t get anywhere because charity :rolleyes:

I hate any adverts that have any sort of bleeping/vibrate /ringtone noise in it, cause quite a few adverts now have it! Keeps making me check my phone all the time, sooooooooo annoying

Reactions: 8
On behalf of my dog, the Ring doorbell advert, he gets so confused, especially if it’s in the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.