Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand to hear that new tesco one, any longer. It seems to be permanently on. The guy sings "I've got the power" everytime he opens his mouth. It's just irritating.

Reactions: 14
I can't stand the new Tesco one when the kid wants a barbeque. Theres something unutterably smug about the whole thing IMO.

"No! You can't have a chuffing barbeque"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't stand the new Tesco one when the kid wants a barbeque. Theres something unutterably smug about the whole thing IMO.

"No! You can't have a chuffing barbeque"
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww but the BBQ brings her Mum & Dad back together dunnit! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I recognise the woman off the bbq one. Can't recall what I've seen her in. Probs another Tesco patronising effort!

Reactions: 3
Shall we just cancel all tesco adverts forever!
Can you imagine what its like at their advertising HQ when they brainstorm this garbage?

The Team turn up with a list of PC Agendas that must be adhered to and then they write some drivel based around that lot. Gone are the days it used to be about products and special offers when now they can bludgeon the captive audience about Ishoos Tesco are going all John Lewis on us :mad:

Reactions: 9
Those bloody Robinsons adverts are back. I don’t know what’s worse, the repulsive squash gargling or the annoying Veruca Salt-esque stage school brat singing “this girl is on fiyaaaar”.

Reactions: 12
Those bloody Robinsons adverts are back. I don’t know what’s worse, the repulsive squash gargling or the annoying Veruca Salt-esque stage school brat singing “this girl is on fiyaaaar”.
I just had that one on YouTube

Reactions: 2
So fed up with the vegan spin on everything. Just seen an ad on YouTube for "plant‐based coffee". Which makes me question which animals have been producing my coffee for the last 30 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sure there is a coffee that is very expensive and is made after some sort of animal has shat the beans out. I may have been the victim of an elaborate April Fool though...

That's it! I thought either cat or marsupial but wasn't sure. Just don't tell the vegans.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So fed up with the vegan spin on everything. Just seen an ad on YouTube for "plant‐based coffee". Which makes me question which animals have been producing my coffee for the last 30 years.
The only one I can think of is the coffee produced from beans shat-out by a little creature. Not sure I'd want to drink that anyway!

Reactions: 5
The only one I can think of is the coffee produced from beans shat-out by a little creature. Not sure I'd want to drink that anyway!
Yes it’s a Civet,most expensive coffee in the world.

Strange I‘d never heard about it until I watched a CSI Vegas episode the young guy That used to do the dna etc,he was making coffee he told Gil Grissom about it.

Reactions: 2
Always wonder how they "discover" this stuff.

"That nasty Civet cat's just taken a dump. Theres some coffee beans in it. Let's brew up!"
---

• Haha
That weight loss surgery advert,

A woman with a piercing voice says "Hi" at the start.

Every, every bleeping time I think it's someone in or ourside the house shouting for me.

I'm watching telly again:(
If you mean the one for Tonic weight loss I am with you! It's the background music 🎶 as well.... So fekkin crap to match the ad 😡
---
Don’t,dont Rave,my god why do the fuckers alway pick on pensioners? Fuckoff get that bleeping ugly gob kid out.Put in a tent somewhere..🙄
And if the grandma is 50 I am fukkin 20! I am nearer 60 and don't look as old 😂

• Haha
We took Ferrero Rocher and ice cream and it became Ferrero Rocher ice cream.

Well no tit, Sherlock.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The "more reasons to shop at Morrisons" jingle thing. :rolleyes:

The Cornetto ad is cringey

Reactions: 3
I had this one with the lift on the front. Just as well, since my Paul doll had no legs. He was very poorly made.

View attachment 2303309

Sindy had a lot of knives...

ETA Oh wait, I think it's a stack of saucepans. Thought it was cleavers lined up lo

I'm currently being driven mad by that advert for some kind of cannabis clinic with a woman going on about pipes and brownies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.