Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The H&M baby adverts I always get on YouTube.

I don't want to buy baby clothes or have a baby 😩 nor do I want to hear a baby crying or anything.
There is one with a crying baby that always seems to come on TV when I'm babysitting my small grandchildren. Makes me think the monitor has broken so I rush upstairs to check them. Every. Time. 😂
I think it is the ad where the next door neighbour brings round a casserole. No idea what the ad is for tbh - Bisto?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Where the man says "I'll have the gravlax please"

Tesco ad is creepy af

Daisy daisy daisy

Head and shoulders

Reactions: 11
June’s just sniffing around the single old dad to try and marry him for the inheritance

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think I’ve ever met a single old person who wants a big fancy funeral. They’re all like - just stick me in a cardboard box and have a party!

Reactions: 7
You’ve probably all mentioned it before but I have to share this because it makes me so irrationally angry I can’t cope…

“I didn’t know you had dandruff.. I don’t”

😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Schwarzkopf hair dye that makes your true colour shine from within ‐ "and that's powerful!"

Yeah a £4 box of blue dye from Superdrug just makes me radiate my true self :rolleyes:

• Haha
You’ve probably all mentioned it before but I have to share this because it makes me so irrationally angry I can’t cope…

“I didn’t know you had dandruff.. I don’t”

😡😡😡😡

Fun fact for any watchers of Eastenders;

The dandruff man was also the doctor who told Lola she had a brain tumour.

He appears at around 2 mins 👇

• Wow
  • Haha
Fun fact for any watchers of Eastenders;

The dandruff man was also the doctor who told Lola she had a brain tumour.

He appears at around 2 mins 👇

Ah so he's medically knowledgeable and qualified enough to categorically state "I don't!" when accused of having dandruff . That's reassuring to know :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The Schwarzkopf hair dye that makes your true colour shine from within ‐ "and that's powerful!"

Yeah a £4 box of blue dye from Superdrug just makes me radiate my true self :rolleyes:

Added to which you need to bleach your hair first to achieve anything like the colours shown.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The money supermarket ad. It’s on all the time. Dame Judi barking orders. The woman catching a lift and pulling a face at the bottom. Doesn’t make me wanna use it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.