Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RaveChampion

Chatty Member
I'm developing a morbid fear that when my life draws to a close and I am in my final moments heading towards the white light and oblivion a dreadfully shit tune will blare out of the ether:-

"This girl is on FIYAHHH! This girl is on FIYAHHH!"

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Al Fresco

VIP Member
There’s now an ad for Tena ultra with a woman literally sitting on a toilet. It’s disgusting. Is this what we’ve sunk to now? We have so little imagination everything has to be shown to us? Does nobody have any decorum anymore?

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Wish they’d fuck off with the cremation,funeral ads,they tend to put these ads on in afternoons,obviously trying to get to retired people.Senior citizen Ads as well.fuck off and fuck off again.

anniemouse

VIP Member
I still sing advert jingles from 70s or 80s
“Will it be mushrooms. Fried onion rings. We’ll have to wait and see. Hope it’s chips it’s chips” 😂😂
Geoffrey the giraffe from Toys R Us
Do the shake n vac
Um Bongo “I’ll be your dawg”
Isn’t it funny how we can remember these from years ago but anything from today? Not a clue. ‘Arty’ perfume ads or stupid car adverts. And that awful girl on fiiiiiiiirrreeeee song
If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit…

• Heart
  • Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
The coke ad with Gigi Hadid making pasta with her pretend friends. There’s no way she lives in an apartment like that, there’s no way those are her friends, and unless they’re an Alcoholics Anonymous group, why would a bunch of adults be drinking bottles of coke instead of wine with their pasta?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sprezza

VIP Member
All of the Bold adverts with the Dad and two daughters to the bastardised version of Gold. I hate that song anyway but the ridiculous lyrics make it even worse.

• Haha

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
P&O have one with a slowed down version of Haddaway's What is Love.

I think my pet peeve is hearing these slowed down versions of popular songs with an advert that bears no relevance to the lyrics.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Those effin soddin senior insurance shite,’found you’with the woman hiding in a fucking wigwam..Also fucking parsnip fucker.,

• Haha
Reactions: 15

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
🎶 We're going to Parkdean, woah, we're going to Parkdean, woah, and don't it feel good" 🎶 all badly done to the tune of Walking on Sunshine

More like "we're going to Parkdean, woah, and go and get fucked!"

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Slimfast with Big Nasty rapping :sick: He makes me want to boke. I think Kelly Brook is in it too, all rap gangstered up. Utter cringe

• Angry
  • Haha

Weeder

Chatty Member
I absolutely hate the poonami advert. I do not want to hear it. I'm always about to eat my dinner. We all know what nappies are for, no need to spell it out.