Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's that one with the menopausal woman who is going on about "down there" being so uncomfortable and she can't do what she wants? Look love! I'm sorry you have a minge as dry as the Sahara and it feels like 2 pieces of sandpaper rubbing together, but I really don't want to hear about it while I'm trying to watch the Chase and eat my pie and chips :rolleyes:

Found it! It's for Gina

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Those effin soddin senior insurance shite,’found you’with the woman hiding in a bleeping wigwam..Also bleeping parsnip fucker.,

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know if it counts but there's an advert for a podcast on Spotify about the history of MySpace (as if anybody cared) and some daft cow comes out with "Myspace turned the internet into a nightclub". One of the most stupid lines I've ever heard :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's that one with the menopausal woman who is going on about "down there" being so uncomfortable and she can't do what she wants? Look love! I'm sorry you have a minge as dry as the Sahara and it feels like 2 pieces of sandpaper rubbing together, but I really don't want to hear about it while I'm trying to watch the Chase and eat my pie and chips :rolleyes:

Found it! It's for Gina

Sometimes I wonder about the people in these ads. Imagine being the face of vaginal dryness.

I hate any adverts that have any sort of bleeping/vibrate /ringtone noise in it, cause quite a few adverts now have it! Keeps making me check my phone all the time, sooooooooo annoying
Haha I do the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"DARLING HOLD MY HAND!"

It's now 8 years that we've been having to listen to Jess Glynne as the soundtrack to low budget holidays.

Eight. Long. Years. 😖😖😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
"DARLING HOLD MY HAND!"

It's now 8 years that we've been having to listen to Jess Glynne as the soundtrack to low budget holidays.

Eight. Long. Years. 😖😖😖
Yes! It immediately makes their company / offering seem dated. Surely they can find a new song, then again, I have no idea what good songs there are in the charts, these days.

The Dominoes advert “price slice” voiceover annoys me.

Reactions: 8
Those effin soddin senior insurance shite,’found you’with the woman hiding in a bleeping wigwam..Also bleeping parsnip fucker.,
And if she is 50 I will eat my hat 😆 I am 59 this year and noooo way look as old as her..I think 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"DARLING HOLD MY HAND!"

Eight. Long. Years. 😖😖😖
Worst of all they play it on the sodding plane! I went on a Jet2 holiday and as I was waiting to board I was standing right next to a speaker blasting the song. And then they played it again when we landed. Even the Ryanair landing noise is less annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Worst of all they play it on the sodding plane! I went on a Jet2 holiday and as I was waiting to board I was standing right next to a speaker blasting the song. And then they played it again when we landed. Even the Ryanair landing noise is less annoying.
I feel the poor staff who have to listen to that everytime 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Knowing this fact has saved me from ever booking with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another radio ad doing my head in now is NatWest with the "Metal" music in the hairdressers. The music comes on really loud (not helped in that I really do not like metal music) and the presenter shouts really loud too when the music stops. No idea what the connection is between hairdressing and metal?

Reactions: 2
That uber eats 'embrace the art of doing nothing' when a man is running his manicured talons down a woman's back whilst they wait for their order. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 5
There’s a horrible McDonalds ad that’s new with people slurping their milkshakes. I have misophonia and absolutely hate that sound! It’s like when summer comes round with the Magnum ads. I dread them because I hate the crunch.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.