Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the delicious James Martin this morning and an advert comes on for Scrumbles pet food that gives “pretty poo”.
Bad at the best of times, but during a cooking programme!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Just as gross is the one for a sanitary pad that drops a big red blob on the thing; Too much info!
Likewise that costume dramarama one with that dreadful woman over-acting!
They are getting worse advertising things like that,that effin toilet paper one as well,it’s not funny in the least.called Who gives a crap.

Reactions: 6
DARLING HOLD MY HAAAAND!!

duck off

😡😡😡
I swear they’ve changed the ads for this. They used to have a couple who held hands through the whole thing, even while jumping in the pool. It made me suspect that one of them had jealousy issues and also made me wonder whether they held hands while their partner was on the loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That horrible Argos one with the “take my breath away” song and creepy doll with the annoying voice

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank duck haven’t seen that haven holiday one,with the fatty boy and ice cream,I wanted to kick his bleeping ugly fat face and and kick it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank duck haven’t seen that haven holiday one,with the fatty boy and ice cream,I wanted to kick his bleeping ugly fat face and and kick it again.
Don't think it's for Haven Dolly. It's some package holiday company cos if you recall fatty boy was piling the plate high in the complimentary airport lounge. Pies and grapes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That horrible Argos one with the “take my breath away” song and creepy doll with the annoying voice
Yes these adverts where they won't even shell out for human beings to make some money advertising goods etc. Tight, insulting to consumers and dumb pathetic (unfunny) characters. It's very common now to see adverts without any actors in them.

The Walkers one where people are crunching their crisp sandwiches. Ewww. Why do advertisers think we want to hear eating sounds?

• Haha
  • Heart
Dove 72 hours deodorant. Does that mean I can shower and then not spray my pits for 3 days and no one will think I smell like a woman's hole? Not fully invested in this project.

• Haha
That will be the next thing they’ll show in adverts for loo roll
I don't remember the product, but I saw a TV ad yesterday for a laxative. It had an image (not real, thankfully!) of blobs of poo making their way through someone's digestive system. We all know what a laxative does. Nobody needs to view the process! 😅 Felt as though I was in a grim biology class.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't remember the product, but I saw a TV ad yesterday for a laxative. It had an image (not real, thankfully!) of blobs of poo making their way through someone's digestive system. We all know what a laxative does. Nobody needs to view the process! 😅 Felt as though I was in a grim biology class.
They missed out though. Like that ad for leak pads they could have shown someone sitting on the bog letting rip just to prove the stuff works :)

• Haha
I swear they’ve changed the ads for this. They used to have a couple who held hands through the whole thing, even while jumping in the pool. It made me suspect that one of them had jealousy issues and also made me wonder whether they held hands while their partner was on the loo.
That advert used to make me feel a bit claustrophobic. Imagine having to hold hands with someone all day long.

That toilet paper one was on yesterday not long after talking about it on here,pics of womens bums in tight shorts walking anf going in a loo.FFS.

Reactions: 5
That advert used to make me feel a bit claustrophobic. Imagine having to hold hands with someone all day long.
I can’t believe people who have to hold hands when they are out shopping, there was a couple in front of me yesterday going into Home Bargains. Calm down dear, they’re not going to run off the short walk from the car to the shop door

• Haha
I can’t believe people who have to hold hands when they are out shopping, there was a couple in front of me yesterday going into Home Bargains. Calm down dear, they’re not going to run off the short walk from the car to the shop door
Maybe to stop the partner thieving.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.