Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
watched the tampa Jay bday vlog out of curiosity. David will be livid if his boys don’t send him a new city logo top. You know David wants one badly. Jay is on their media list and fake fan boy must not be. Jay had a nice day with someone he loves and who does seem to love him despite her lack of affect at times. A dinner out he really liked, gifts he appreciated and a cake she bought for him from a good bakery. Jay shares a fond memory of his dad who passed a few years back. It was very touching really. David has nothing and no one. He is a shitty person IMO so you get what you sow. His 50th will be spent alone in a DVC resort yelling at folks with no Giggles in sight. I bet he had already bought two D23? three day tickets to include her but …….she saw the light and good for her!
Yep.

With regard to the comments yesterday about him, as well as not wanting to see him spiral downward -

My two cents? I don't wish him ill, as in physically, because I'm not a jackass.

But I do not like him anymore and, in the last handful of years, he has shown his true colors.

It's hard for me to brush off his ridiculous clickbait titles such as monetizing being "stuck" in Contemp during a hurricane and whining that MK is closed while his fellow Floridians died or their homes were destroyed, lives ruined, pets lost, etc. And he never once mentioned anything about the destruction or wished anyone well.

Nor his pissy ass little tantrums when things don't go his way (e.g., concerts, museums, etc.)

Nor his filming private property when he's been told to stop (regardless if the street is not the property) (see: Cousin Eddie)

Nor his fake altruism (such as acting like he's so much better than other vloggers by not selling merch)

Nor his thirsty, attention-seeking, perfectly narcissistic IG posts basically begging people to tell him how great he looks.

Nor his deleting comments (such as mine) and banning people from commenting (such as me) when he's called out on his bullshit - even without vulgarity - while also saying he never deletes comments.

Nor his pinning people who call him out to the top of his YT page so all his stans can attack them.

Nor his illegally filming MLB games and monetizing them without repercussions.

Nor his constantly trashing parts of our city giving the impression that areas are desolate wastelands and choosing to purposely avoid giving the true and accurate picture of things - all for a specific narrative. Is it anything new that hasn't been done before? No. Is it right to do? Also no.

Nor his ridiculously overdramatic clickbait statements about "stressful" tax days after purchasing a $500,000+ home and $20,000 Little Tykes golf cart, and ridiculously impulsive DVC points when the bulk of his audience these days is low-income, and likely legit living on welfare with Medicaid.

Nor when he constantly says things like "TGIF" when fails to remember what it's really like to have a real job with a real schedule with no days off and peanuts in pay.

Nor when he bitches about "burning the candle at both ends" when he makes his own fucking schedule and decisions as to where he goes or what he does.

Not to mention him flat out ignoring me when I tried to say a simple "hi" to him once by making eye contact, taking his phone out, and immediately acting like he was talking on his phone. :rolleyes: And no, I'm not a fucking ogre.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Good for him to get his affairs in order at the age of 50... you know, things like dental and medical insurance. It feels like just yesterday I was 18, doing the same stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
The posing with the AP magnet was so cringey.

IMG_4446.jpeg
IMG_4445.jpeg
IMG_4444.jpeg

This is a 50 year old man posing with a magnet in public. Absolutely embarrassing.

ETA: He then went on to pose with the magnet while taking photos with the genie. This is so embarrassing to watch.
IMG_4448.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

What the What?!

I know it’s early, but I’m putting this out into the universe
Adam The Woo #18: Paunchy, Pasty, Petulant Peter Pan!

02.05.2024_23.08.51_REC.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Mr 7Percent

02.05.2024_23.09.27_REC.png

02.05.2024_23.08.51_REC.png

Someone probably looked at David a long time ago and predicted he'd end up in the gutter, as in these screen grabs from JoJo something or rather. What an embarrassment to oneself to behave like this in a public place. I can appreciate the ardent zeal one has as a fan of something, liking things for what they are, but this type of fanatical unhinged buffoonery is just loathsome. Yeah, we blew a ton of cash to go to Disney, and lookie, there's a sketchy tramp splayed in the walkway, and hey, you can look right up his ugly short orange pants and see his crotch. This paunchy pasty Peter Pan is the embodiment of everything wrong with Disney adults.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

2020planner

VIP Member
I don’t think this guy is creating any new fans especially now that he is so stale. Who is going to watch these boring videos from the last six months of him running errands in his clown car, going to a Rays game with Tampa Jay, going to WDW for the 1000th time, etc. four years from now?
THIS.

That's why I don't get it when he cites "residuals" all the time about providing him with a healthy steady income. NO ONE en masse is going to be searching for and watching some dumb fuck vlog from 10 years ago he made, let alone - like you said - decide to watch a stale, old vlog of some dude driving around in a Little Tykes paying his taxes or walking and talking about life events that, by the time the person watches, occurred 5 years ago.

I think he REALLY thinks so highly of himself and his worth as a YouTuber that either a) he truly believes this... or b) YouTube WAAAAAY over pays people for the shit they produce.
---
If he really does this - goes to a doctor - he's going to have to get a full battery of medical tests. Which will likely lead to more tests. They are going to take up a LARGE portion of his time. On the dentist front, even just dealing with 6-12 cavities, which he could easily have with his eating habits and the time he's been away from a dentist, will keep him busy and affect his ability to talk some days, let alone root canals or implants. And he hates to wait! I'm not even sure he can handle this.
I'm with you on this. I honestly feel like, once he starts going for bloodwork (e.g., CBC, metabolic, thyroid, lipid panel, etc.), he doesn't realize he's in for a treat. I think he thinks that he'll find a doc, the doc will ask him some questions, knock his knees for reflexes, tell him to stick out his tongue and say "aahhhhh" and that's about it.

In reality, it's going to be the nurse taking his BP before the doc comes in and she notes it's high (likely). Then the doc comes in and says, "let's put it an order for you to get a colonoscopy and routine bloodwork to get a baseline on your health." Then, Adam has to find an in-network lab (Quest, Labcorp, or otherwise - I just go to AdventHealth's hospital lab for mine bc all my physicians are in the same building on the side of the hospital)... Then, he gets to do the urinalysis and bloodwork. Then, he's going to go back for the results... then he's probably going to get on meds for something, or they'll find something... and then it's more testing...

I wouldn't be surprised if it spooks the hell out of him and he abruptly stops going / following thru on things, mid-way.

Alternatively, as these YouTubers are, he'll just monetize and clickbait the hell out of everything. We'll be looking forward to - "En Route to My Colon Exam" "I Went To The Wrong Lab to Get Bloodwork." "Just Found Out Bad News About My Cholesterol" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Adam's mustache hair is now growing to his lower lip. He had to buy a hoodie because it's freezing in Milwaukee in April and he was too lazy to pack one like a normal person would. So his look is now homeless Unibomber:
1714403828590.png

He is alone and has no local fan or vlogger "friend" to lead him around to interesting things, and so announces he has "no game plan at all" for today and will just "walk around downtown and see what happens". Of course this is code for "I'm too lazy to bother researching anything anymore, so I'll wander towards the Bronze Fonz because it's the only thing I know exists here." Why did he come here a full day before the Rays started baseball if he had no research and no plan, and he loves SoCal so much? Hmmm...

Right off the bat you know he has nothing when he stops and says "here's a hydrant that's colorful"
1714403778547.png

He sees a loud vent. He sees a piece of art. He sees a guy riding a bicycle. He sees a streetcar. He sees some big doors. He sees an old theater that probably has a wonderful history that he doesn't have any idea about. He stands in the street and looks it up, but only because the name is Warner and he suspects it ties to Warner Brothers. A ghost sign. A manhole. It's foggy. A set of statues his thinks are police and they turn out to be postal workers. He reads signs. You get the idea, it's a truly thrilling piece of work.

Adam really endears himself to Milwaukee by saying the riverwalk really reminds him of Chicago. In a nice turn of events, karma exists not only with United Airlines, but also in Milwaukee. Adam throws away his coffee cup and manages to do this to his brand new hoodie, and now has to walk around like this all day and will have to buy another one, or wear it to the baseball game today 😂
1714404446112.png

Next up is the Bronze Fonz, which is good for a whole 2 minutes of content out of a 34 minute vlog, but he puts it in the title of course. Then he goes back to describing everything he sees and reading signs. Then it's some Laverne and Shirley references.

Adam stumbles upon a plaque commemorating the hotel that some baseball execs met at in 1900 to create to American League. HUGE baseball fan Adam reads the whole damn thing, of course, and it gets him into trouble as usual. It lists the cities that had the founding teams and dummy Adam just assumes they are all the present-day teams in those cities. I'll certainly give him a pass on not knowing that the current Baltimore Orioles are not the team that was in Baltimore in 1900, or that the Boston team wasn't named the Red Sox at the time. But to not know the Philadelphia Phillies didn't exist in 1900 and certainly were never in the American League? Philly Captain is probably making fun of him right now.

He wants to visit Usinger's and have a sausage, but it's closed (along with many other places) on Sundays. Good thing he made sure he rushed to Milwaukee, good thing he researched :rolleyes:. The food hall he finds that is open must have had music played, because we get a quick voiceover explaining there was nothing he wanted to eat, but it was nice to get out of the weather for a bit and they had some 70s and 80s collectibles DISS-play.

He continues to wander aimlessly. He mentions twice that there are "little insects" on the side of this building. Does he not know they are ladybugs? Can he not remember the word again (more memory issues)?
1714409194113.png

His eyes are really going too, because he says this building looks the "the NYC building where John Lennon and Yoko Ono lived" (he also can't remember it's called The Dakota, also pictured for reference and quite different architecturally)
1714409361667.png
1714409441637.png

He resorts to talking to a seagull, shows another streetcar, continues to wander aimlessly showing absolutely nothing. "This is the Third Ward. I don't know what it is, but I'm walking through it." Then he talks to more frigging birds. He looks at the water again. As always, he's freezing but will never zip his hoodie up more than half way, although he complains about the cold yet again. Then it begins to rain. He complains more, complains again about the previous stressful travel day and says the vlog is over. Then he adds almost 2 full minutes of this shot, no movement at all, just standing there like a ghoul while he waits for his Uber and complains about spilling coffee on his brand new hoodie.

1714410125466.png

This is the saddest, lowest effort piece of crap vlog he's ever put out while traveling. With no one to show him around, and no motivation to research anything, pissed off about his poor travel day, lack of sleep, clearly miffed about his experience in SoCal, Rays swept by the worst team in baseball, and horrific weather in Milwaukee, Adam is all alone, downtrodden and has basically given up.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I see Adam is still trying to get us to believe that somehow, some way, "someone" left a replica of the Blair Witch symbol off the wooded trail in Celebration, and he just happened to spot it while he was riding his bike on the trail, just totally randomly spotted it exactly where it happened to be hanging one day within the last few months. I'm sure it's a complete coincidence that the cast appearance and panel of Blair Witch at Spooky Empire was announced January 12, and on January 28th you filmed a vlog titled "A Bike Ride Over The Swamps Of Celebration Florida- Finding Deer & Blair Witch Stuff / Wisteria Lane" where you happened to spot off in the woods a Blair Witch symbol while passing on a bike. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

I remember it distinctly because it began by him spotting a pair of deer in the woods. And instead of just observing them, he got off the bike and walked into the woods right up to them and bothered the crap out of them, saying hello to them like the deer wanted anything to do with Skunk Ape ATW. Then he "found" the stick figure and acted surprised.

He "can't find" the symbol 4 months later, so he leaves the woods and heads back to Spooky Empire. Some "friends" are there, like Micah. Someone has a banana peel, and Adam asks them to drop it on the ground, and then asks Micah to pretend to slip on it. Adam is so unfamiliar with the basics of fruit like a banana peel that he's surprised to find the old gag about slipping on one is true because the inside is actually quite slippery. I just can't imagine being 50yo and not knowing what the inside of a banana peel feels like.

Adam goes BACK to the vinyl and cassette booth he was at yesterday because Deputy Micah dutifully pointed out to him that they have the vinyl soundtrack of the film "Two Thousand Maniacs" so Adam has to buy it. To refresh your memories, this is the 1964 movie filmed in St Cloud and filmed in that hotel that he and Micah stayed in, I believe the same night of Friday the 13th, 2023 when he ran around in the Jason mask with the plastic knife. The plot of the movie is an Adam the Woo fever dream: "Six people are lured into a small Deep South town for a Centennial celebration where the residents proceed to kill them one by one as revenge for the town's destruction during the Civil War." Adam even has to once again show off his "STC" wrist tattoo to prove he loves St Cloud so much. Adam doesn't even have a record player, but he lights $25 on fire to acquire this fine piece of vinyl.

Apparently the cast of the Blair Witch movie are having money issues, the movie made 270+ million dollars and they were hardly paid anything and 25 years later they are still annoyed about it. This is the cause Adam seems to be upset about, lol. He offered to let them talk on camera about how they feel on the subject, and really surprisingly they turned him down 😂 .

I'm just looking at his title for this vlog - "My Project to Finally Meet The Blair Witch"? How is this a "project"? You paid a lot of money to meet the cast, get a photo, get your poster signed, and bought a bunch of other crap. I guess the "project" part was when you crafted (or bought) a stick figure and planted it in the woods, and then pretended to find it back in January? "Project", let's not be ridiculous.

Adam then decides his wallet isn't light enough. Yes folks, that HEFTY HEALTH INSURANCE PAYMENT is really hurting Adam because he needs the Blair Witch hockey mask from that guy he always talks to. But wait, the guy just gives it to him, because Adam gives him so much free promotion.

He shows the photos Micah took for him with the Blair Witch people. With the two guys, he poses as usual, no smile, jackass expression and pointing with the finger (no thumbs up this time). With the female cast member, suddenly it's this:
1716213368704.png

He saved the thumbs up for the professional photo, and his face, oh lord:
1716213447536.png

The panel is next, and front row Adam wears his mask. Kevin thinks it's very funny
1716213554209.png

He got the mask for free, so he runs out of the panel and buys a Gremlins toy to go with his Gremlins t-shirt from yesterday
1716214041440.png

I wasn't aware, but Adam says that in the last year he's "really gone down a Gremlins rabbit hole". I wonder if he will ever go down a "let's grow up and be a real adult" rabbit hole? Still waiting for the "go to the doctor" rabbit hole to happen. How about the "eat a banana every day" rabbit hole, buddy?

Getting a better look at that professional photo with the cast, Adam does not look at all like an old man awkwardly standing and posing 😂
1716214456617.png

I guess after yesterday's poor views, he figures a thumbnail featuring himself will help boost things. So he spends the waning second of the vlog with his camera on the roof of his car, posing for the thumbnail. He didn't pick this one:
1716214526480.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Yeah, we rag on him here for things that are generally rightful to be ragged on but I think most if not all of us don't want to see him continue to spiral downward and not get help for his mental health.
I would love for Adam to get some help and create a healthy life for himself both physically and mentally. Forget about his content quality or lack thereof. But he's been alone for so many years, I really don't think he has anyone to talk to about serious stuff (and that's probably on purpose) and even if he did, I think he has so many walls up he wouldn't.

Reactions: 21

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
He looks like your alcoholic uncle that lives with you and your family whose photo was taken right before he went back to his room after emerging from a 3 day bender.

IMG_4051.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Sorry for the delay posting today's recap...lots of family stuff happening today and recapping Adam is the very last priority in my life, right below work 😄

I am pretty surprised he only spent one day in Disneyland and didn't use any DVC points to stay at a resort down there. I asked this last year too, but why did this guy buy so many DVC points if he's not going to use them? Is he just letting them sit and expire? Is he renting them out?

He checks out of the Universal Hilton, providing us yet again with this view, that he seems to think is spectacular, for the second time this trip.
1714338391239.png

He can't find any direct flights to Milwaukee, and he does admit that "on a whim" he tried to find a direct flight so he could spend a little more time in SoCal. He wanted to spend more time in order to see the Fall Guy preview with Ryan Gosling before the Waterworld show that Giggles has posted about attending with the Beard, and that Adam was jabbering about the other day that he was in Universal for the tour.

He's sucking down coffee and feeding that caffeine addiction, of course. He spills the beans that later this year he's really gonna change things up and stay...at the Universal Sheraton across the street. Wow, amazing change of pace Adam.

JFC with the self pumping gas nozzle and it's frowned upon to return the rental car without a full tank, yet again. He appears to be wearing the same orange/pink shorts that he wore the day before in Disneyland, mind you:
1714339351369.png

He calls the conveyor belt, or moving walkway "the movable walkway" :rolleyes:

BTW, at this point he's mentioned several times that he's headed to Milwaukee, but he hasn't said why he's going there, and in fact he never mentions in this entire video why he's going there, keeping the less bright Woovians in suspense. While walking thru the airport, Adam says "this whole trip was super impulsive, and wasn't even really planned", which of course isn't true because he always planned to see the Rays play in Milwaukee. He tacked the SoCal part of it on when he heard about the 60th Anniversary tour at Universal (and that fact that it turned out to be a big dud for him is really funny).

The guy who has no job and can travel as much or as little as he likes and has no reason at all to get home then complains about not wanting to re-arrange his travel to see a 7 minute preview of the Fall Guy (wonder why he really stayed away?), and then complains that yesterday, when he spent the day with "friends" in a theme park riding a few rides and eating stuff, was "a really long day". Cue the fricking tiny violins, eh? (Wonder why it was really stressful?) I have a feeling based on his title this is only beginning of the complaining in this vlog...

I know you were waiting and dying to know...yes, the Burbank airport sells gum. Thankfully there is no time to waste and Adam gets right on his flight to Denver for his layover to Milwaukee.
1714339961059.png

It's a A319 so Adam doesn't have to check his bag and has a real first class seat. As with every flight he's ever taken, we get to see the safety card and his glass of water, and this time he adds that they offered sparkling wine but he went with water (although he doesn't directly mention that he does not drink alcohol for once). Even from the air, he has to give updates on the Warner Ranch by pointing it out from the air.

Adam lands in Denver and proudly points out that he remembers stuff inside the airport from...3 weeks ago when he was there. Bravo, Adam, bravo! He manages to look at the souvenirs and t-shirts in this airport, and they are exactly the same as they were when he looked at them three weeks ago.

Adam is not good at flying. He's at his gate at 4:46pm. The sign says the flight is on time and boarding is scheduled to begin at 5:20pm. Right then and there, if the plane had not arrived yet, I would be very concerned that in reality, the plane is late. The next shot, he's at the window looking out at his gate, his phone shows 4:57pm and his plane has not arrived. Yet he says they'll be boarding as soon as everyone gets off the plane and they clean it up a bit, and then pans up and there's still no plane at the gate, it's just pulling up. Does he not know to look to see where the plane is coming from so you know ahead of time that it's going to be late? And that the airline will never tell you it's late until they absolutely have to?

He then announces that he now knows that Wisconsin is pronounced exactly how it's spelled, and not pronounced "Wes-consin" the way he was saying it on the recent family trip. Here's a great shot, this really enhanced the vlog in so many ways
1714342046748.png

There is a technical issue with the plane, so in addition to it arriving late this further pushes back the departure time. Adam sees the Gate Gourmet truck loading something onto the plane and gets excited he might be served a crappy microwaved first class meal. He says if that doesn't happen, he's just have a bag of peanuts. So we're supposed to be believe he didn't eat breakfast, he didn't eat lunch, he's only had one coffee and whatever snacks they've handed out on the Burbank to Denver flight, and he's not eating anything in the Denver airport, and if they don't serve a meal on the flight to Milwaukee, he's just not going to eat a meal this entire day? Yeah, right.

He gets another coffee, but makes sure to tell everyone it's a regular drip coffee and not a latte (because you know he's watching his weight and striving to be fit by fifty 😂). He claims this is just his second coffee of the day. He then says, "Normally I'd be stressed about this, but I'm not because the only thing I have left to do today is to check into a hotel in Milwaukee whenever I get there." Note the title of the video is "My Stressful United Airlines Flight Experience". You can't make it up. Of course you're stressed about it, you fool.

And stressed he is, because as the delays roll in due to the mechanical issue, he finally exclaims, "Oh my God!" in disgust because he's so frustrated. So frustrated he wants to throw money at the problem by moving to another flight. He says he looked at them, but quite a few are also delayed. He points the camera at the departure screen and says, "you can see all the flights to Milwaukee, and most of them are delayed."
1714343196662.png

Uh, there's a grand total of two and one of them is delayed. Is he seeing double or something? Anyway, they end up needing another aircraft and there are more delays to come because obviously they are now entering the kind of timeframe that may require re-crewing due to the scheduled crew hitting their max and timing out, and that's exactly what happens. For his troubles, United gives Adam a $20 meal voucher to be used in the airport. He's willing to spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on another flight, but he refuses to buy himself a decent meal earlier and waits until almost everything is closed to use the voucher and ends up with this:
1714347538397.png

Yummy :sick:. Mental patient has to turn the camera sideways to get his end of the jetway shot thru the tiny window before finally boarding at almost 11:30pm
1714347695904.png

The six hour delay doesn't stop him from doing the same shot of the safety card, and the same takeoff footage. Not much during the flight, except to say the entire flight has been very, very, very turbulent. And then he films the whole landing, as usual. It's 3:20am Milwaukee time.

This guy is just flat out not smart. Why not just fly LAX to Chicago, with a million flight choices, and then rent a car and drive the hour and change to Milwaukee? Why do you need to fly into Milwaukee? I bet he could have seen the Fall Guy then. But he didn't really want to see the Fall Guy, did he?

Also, my sincere (for real, not kidding) condolences to the Rays fans on here that have to suffer the jinx of Adam becoming a fan and hitting the rock bottom of being swept this weekend by the previously 3-22 Chicago White Sox, who are now 6-22 thanks to the Rays.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Boy, is he a sensitive one:

View attachment 2932966
Why not Sunday, David?

Couldn't fit it into your busy schedule?
Or did your parents specifically say they couldn't visit with you on Sunday, Mother's Day?
If that's the case, why not just say so? "Parents had plans so I visited two days earlier with Mom"

Fuck him with his fucking victimhood of being called out in the comments.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
WDW two days in a row, gotta get it in before leaving for a week. And why not use a completely fake, clickbait title of "Tornado Watch" to desperately boost views?

And sure enough, he gets what he wants and hangs around long enough for the storm to roll in. He plays it up, shows the "tornado watch" on his phone, stands in the wind like he's a Weather channel reporter, has no jacket, has no UM-brella (as he likes to say it), all on purpose. The Woovians never think "Why didn't Adam look at his phone and see the storm coming in? Why didn't he leave when he got out out the Seas and was right near the exit? Why didn't he bring a rain poncho?" The rubes are all fooled once again.
I'm just catching up but please tell me this idiot knows the difference between a watch and a warning. 🤦‍♀️

Oh wait, nevermind.
This is someone who stated they were "stuck" at the Contemporary during a hurricane - after driving 5 mins. from their home to check into it.

And seriously, how does anyone legit watch this asshole anymore when THIS is the thumbnail image?!?!?
I honestly am disgusted that DH and I spent our time watching him regularly back in the day, seeing what he has become.:rolleyes:

1713097403367.png

• Sick
  • Haha

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
Yeah, we rag on him here for things that are generally rightful to be ragged on but I think most if not all of us don't want to see him continue to spiral downward and not get help for his mental health.

• Heart

dirtnap101

VIP Member
When things are tough, it's time for the good old Walk & Talk ™ . Also, make sure you take the time to take down (but not really completely shave clean) the mustache and leave the scattered and haphazard beard for the traditional, once every 6 months, Amish The Woo look. Perhaps because he's seeing his parents right after he films this video, and he wasn't showing up there with the ridiculous mustache. No haircut though, that would be a step too far.

It's time for more announcements where Adam talks about things he probably won't do in the future. Like working out in his garage, and running outside, and running marathons, and weighing himself, and cooking in his kitchen, and peppering in new content, and not ever vlogging from Disney again, and cutting back on dated, ticketed events. I guess that list is long enough for the moment.

Adam announces he has gotten "IN-surance". He doesn't even say health insurance, just insurance. Of course he complains that it's very expensive. Says he hasn't been "insured" for a very long time, and again he certainly means health insurance. "This means I can start progressing forward with health" he says.

Yes, he is very concerned with the magic number of 50. Certain things will go "awry" and it will happen "shortly" and "very very quickly" 😂. Sorry, I don't mean to laugh at someone concerned about their health but for this guy to suddenly be concerned about his health to this extent is pretty rich. Where was this concern when he was plunking down $130k for DVC points to use for vacations for the next whatever years if he was concerned about being about to use them past 50 because his health would very very quickly fall apart? Same with the 3 bedroom $539k house he didn't need? The $17k clown car?

Adam goes on a long speech reminiscing about how he started YouTube. The best part of it is that he was always annoyed working for the man, not because working for the man is just generally annoying but because he always felt he wasn't properly compensated for what he was bringing to places like WalMart and the feed store, and the man was getting rich off his back. So yeah.

He wants to make sure all his affairs are in order now that he's half a century old. Which seems crazy to most of us, but for Adam I kind of get it. You have to keep in mind, he has nobody, pretty much literally. No matter what his poor health might be, he will certainly outlive his parents. And then has his sister. And that's it. The odds of him finding a life companion at this point are slim and he knows it. The odds of him ever having kids are even slimmer. If he died suddenly, for health reasons or getting hit by a bus, he doesn't want to leave a mess for his parents or for her. It will be tough enough for them having to get rid if his pins and clown car and toys and the rest of his stuff. And when his parents are gone, the older he and his sister get, the more difficult it would be for her to deal with if he doesn't have his stuff in order.

He breaks away from this topic to talk about future travel and announce he's chosen an airline to be his main airline, but won't say what it is until later in the video 😂. Wow, what a cliffhanger, I can't wait! He then likens going to the international Disney parks to seeing the Rays in all 30 MLB stadiums, a/k/a a "one and done" type of a thing - he's gonna do it and he ain't ever going back. Of course, you can't trust anything he says and how would he know, maybe he loves one of them and wants to go there more.

However, he then states "once those are done, I just want to go to other countries and see things that are non-theme park related." I'll believe it when I see it, I'll believe it when I see it. Then he says something that makes no sense, which is why I don't believe him - "I don't want to go through all the trouble of getting a passport just to see the Disney parks outside the US, I want to use it fully to see everything." All the trouble? You printed out a form, got a cashier's check and went to the post office. What an avalanche of effort that was!

Adam moves on to the 4,726th review of where he lived in "downtown" St Cloud and all the same stuff he always looks at every time. Here he mentions his BRAND NEW, BIG BIG US-BASED PROJECT FOR 2025 THAT DEPENDS ON THE WEATHER. Yes, it depends on the weather, so he's not sure when he's going to be doing it exactly, but says it's pretty cool. I hope it's cooler than the Rays in every MLB ballpark, and I certainly hope it's cooler than the broomstick with the tv in the living room.

• Heart
  • Sad

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
That’s got to be one of the worst thumbnails I’ve ever seen from him. He looks like he is coming off a 3 day bender.

• Haha