Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He and Adam already did it last year? I know it sounds silly as Adam endlessly repeats things he's done in the past, but he's shown no desire to repeat any of his baseball travels. Maybe he will some day, but for right now he seems to only want to see them at the Away stadiums he hasn't before. He doesn't even seem to want to see them at the Trop very much, based on his comments at the end of Opening Day.
I figured he would go a couple of home games per season. Since I'm also trying to go to all the stadiums, I'm going to Miami & Tampa Bay in the middle of September. I was wondering if he would go when I was there. They will be playing the Blue Jays. So, if he does go in July to Toronto, he may want to see a rematch. P: probably not.

Reactions: 3
I figured he would go a couple of home games per season. Since I'm also trying to go to all the stadiums, I'm going to Miami & Tampa Bay in the middle of September. I was wondering if he would go when I was there. They will be playing the Blue Jays. So, if he does go in July to Toronto, he may want to see a rematch. P: probably not.
Probably lost interest in the Rays now that they are only 1 game above .500 & in 3rd place 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow that travel day was as bad as if I was doing all that myself. It's bad enough to go through this stress...watching someone else is even worse !!!
Good grief his mother moves fast !!!

• Haha
Even when Adam was walking on the walkway he couldn’t keep up with her. Maybe she should take his place in the marathon.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WDW two days in a row, gotta get it in before leaving for a week. And why not use a completely fake, clickbait title of "Tornado Watch" to desperately boost views?

And sure enough, he gets what he wants and hangs around long enough for the storm to roll in. He plays it up, shows the "tornado watch" on his phone, stands in the wind like he's a Weather channel reporter, has no jacket, has no UM-brella (as he likes to say it), all on purpose. The Woovians never think "Why didn't Adam look at his phone and see the storm coming in? Why didn't he leave when he got out out the Seas and was right near the exit? Why didn't he bring a rain poncho?" The rubes are all fooled once again.
I'm just catching up but please tell me this idiot knows the difference between a watch and a warning. 🤦‍♀️

Oh wait, nevermind.
This is someone who stated they were "stuck" at the Contemporary during a hurricane - after driving 5 mins. from their home to check into it.

And seriously, how does anyone legit watch this asshole anymore when THIS is the thumbnail image?!?!?
I honestly am disgusted that DH and I spent our time watching him regularly back in the day, seeing what he has become.:rolleyes:

1713097403367.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s got to be one of the worst thumbnails I’ve ever seen from him. He looks like he is coming off a 3 day bender.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her name is Jackie.

Her channel is Super Enthused.

She shits rainbows.

Can't stand the act she does where everything is so damn wonderful all of the time BUT I'll admit that every now and then, DH and I do watch one of her vlogs bc sometimes she legit gives some good, helpful info on a place or event (e.g., a local restaurant, HHN, HOS, etc.)

View attachment 2864619

w/ the husband

View attachment 2864620
I have no respect for Jackie. Before she got married she was openly making her rounds with the male vloggers including WooPeat 🤮 trying to grow her channel. I dislike the player and the game.
---
I'm just catching up but please tell me this idiot knows the difference between a watch and a warning. 🤦‍♀️

Oh wait, nevermind.
This is someone who stated they were "stuck" at the Contemporary during a hurricane - after driving 5 mins. from their home to check into it.

And seriously, how does anyone legit watch this asshole anymore when THIS is the thumbnail image?!?!?
I honestly am disgusted that DH and I spent our time watching him regularly back in the day, seeing what he has become.:rolleyes:

View attachment 2874631
He looks about 65 here. He really has been letting himself go in the midst of trying to take care of himself

Reactions: 10
1713104102706.png

His BiL of Cousin Eddie's house fame is along today, confirming that his sister's family is in town for this family gathering
1713104251614.png

Really pandering to Adam by wearing a Revenge of the Nerds t-shirt, as well.

I've noticed Adam has an obsession with "documenting" signs about no skateboarding and the like, and it continues here
1713104382526.png

They wander around, see a real life choo choo train, Adam scoffs at the beautiful new murals in the town ("there's no shortage of paint in this town, I'll tell you that" he says mockingly) but gushes over the old, faded murals from yesteryear, because he lives in the past.

This building, according to Adam, looks like a building on Hollywood Blvd (of course)
1713105006522.png

Adam calls this a "big brick church house" - is he blind? Woo Magoo is back in town I guess or he doesn't know the difference between brick and stone?
1713105104587.png

Adam drinks some coffee and starts to lose whatever small amount of focus he had, and suddenly it's "here's the clocktower" quick pan to "here's the cherry blossoms" quick pan to "there something odd on top of that building" quick pan to "what's that guy doing on that bike" quick pan back to the odd thing on the top of the building. I was ready to vomit.

Apparently the Sly Stallone movie "FIST" and the movie "Take This Job and Shove It" were both filmed in town, which delights Adam to no end. He's upset that FIST isn't available for streaming anywhere and is also hard to find on physical media (the blu ray is on Amazon and eBay for $30-35).

We get a full minute of deer standing around, as if they were rare and exotic animals. Then it's time for the Incline Railroad with sister and mom joining in. The Incline Railroad, despite David, is mildly interesting for 4 minutes out of the 32 minute vlog. This was a pretty boring one.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How does he use this 10 year old profile pic on YouTube when the current reality is this?

1713188102277.jpeg
1713188073919.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ok, it's like he's trying to make the thumbnails look almost exactly the same at a glance
1713191255294.png

Adam goes for the hard sell on the idea that it's insane that James Earl Jones' Boston apartment in Field of Dreams was actually filmed in Dubuque. He's manic about it, so he must've already had coffee. He says it's a family day (again it's mom, his sister and her husband - is there no other family at this gathering? Or the other family refuses to appear on camera? Seems bizarre that just Adam, mom, sis and her husband would choose to meet in Dubuque, Iowa).

In any kind of sunlight, Adam's lens is just filthy and full of dust inside. Too bad he will continue to use it until it falls apart or dies because he refuses to change anything.
1713191776982.png

He does a little FIST location stuff in Dubuque, then they move on to Galena and he points out some more Field of Dreams minor locations.

Adam seems shocked to go to a smaller town that isn't dead and decrepit. He marvels that Galena is "so cool" and "a tourist destination". But for Adam, nothing can compare to finding a doorway and building that Costner and James Earl Jones walked through, because he lives in the past.

He stops and gets (another, I assume) coffee and they give him a wooden fork to stir in his sugar and cream (you know, for his marathon training). He marvels at the wooden fork, apparently he has never seen one before. This is a momentous occasion in Adam's life by the way he reacts.

It really is hard to tell what's more impressive to Adam, that Kevin Costner was in town filming a movie 35 years ago, or that Lincoln spoke on a hotel balcony above his head and Ulysses S. Grant ran his presidential campaign from the same hotel.

Today's completely incorrect word usage: "commiserated". Adam really wanted to do the trolley tour but by the time they found it, it was an hour and a half until the next tour and the tour lasts and hour, "so it would be a two and a half hour investment, so we all commiserated and decided not to", says Adam.

1713193555084.png

The family checks out the old hotel, which is interesting. Of course they couldn't ever visit the basement, they have to visit the "bowels" or the "nether regions". Again parts of this vlog were ok, but I have a feeling that without his family being there to rein him, uncontrolled Adam's vlogs of the same places would be worse. Again, maybe other family is there offscreen, but they spent half a day going around Galena and it was just Adam, mom, sister and her husband. Very strange if they just met up in Dubuque, Iowa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Today's completely incorrect word usage: "commiserated". Adam really wanted to do the trolley tour but by the time they found it, it was an hour and a half until the next tour and the tour lasts and hour, "so it would be a two and a half hour investment, so we all commiserated and decided not to", says Adam.
Sorry, I had to laugh at your post.

Not at you, but that he used "commiserated" in the sentence like that. What a bleeping idiot. 🤣

Yet, somehow he still is making buttloads of $$$ doing jack tit's worth of effort.

Reactions: 11
It's also quite telling that Adam has omitted any meals his family has eaten from the past two vlogs (either that, or his family never eats, which certainly isn't the case). By the time he gets back from this trip he'll be over 3 weeks since he last "exercised".

Reactions: 9
I'm sure he'll be completely ready for the half marathon. After all, he bought "appropriate shoes"!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think the residents of Celebration have been walking around, pleasantly surprised by Adam's sudden absence with these trips after 5 months of being around constantly?

"Hmm, I haven't seen that weirdo-looking bum with the camera in the golf cart recently, it's so nice!"

Reactions: 17
Adam’s buddy Justin has just released a book (does it include instruct on how to groom young girls? Although I’m SURE Justin would never do such a thing.). Will Adam read it? Justin said it has no pictures so…CAN Adam read it?

two thoughts

first…will Adam attempt to write his own book?

second…will Justin be his first podcast guest?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.