Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as he makes a ton of money for what he bothers to do he won't make any extra effort. Apparently there are enough sad sacks willing to watch his dreck he can afford to do the bare minimum.

I told YouTube to stop recommending his stupid videos and they still do. Annoys me.

Reactions: 6
As long as he makes a ton of money for what he bothers to do he won't make any extra effort. Apparently there are enough sad sacks willing to watch his dreck he can afford to do the bare minimum.

I told YouTube to stop recommending his stupid videos and they still do. Annoys me.
He is making that tons of money now with his daily uploads , but if he really does stop them in 2025 , I give it 2-3 months before he starts them right backup when the $$ goes …

Reactions: 10
He is making that tons of money now with his daily uploads , but if he really does stop them in 2025 , I give it 2-3 months before he starts them right backup when the $$ goes …
Yeah, but just wait until he starts peppering in that new kind of content that was "opened up" to him by buying a home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, I know the woo is down at least one view per video. I watched everything, just as background some days. Haven’t clicked on one of his videos in at least 3 weeks. I just can’t do it.

Reactions: 17
It's like when people ask the server to recommend something. I mean, you know what you like, just pick something. Maybe the server has different taste in cuisine. They are going to steer you to whatever they have the most of and need to get rid of, or something that's more expensive. I believe Adam has done this type of thing at places before, too.

He should just make coffee at home, then immediately pour it in a cup, microwave it until it boils, and then immediately drink it so his throat is scalded. Think of the good it would do all around: Adam can't talk (good for us), Adam would be forced to go to the hospital and in the course of caring for his throat, he'd a get a full physical by a doctor (good for him).
Funny that Starbucks has lower temperature coffee than some other coffee shops - it's to do with the blend they use which would get bitter at higher temperatures. Their typical temp is between 150°F and 170°F (65.5°C and 76.6°C), which is lower than the National Coffee Association‘s recommended serving temperature of 180°F to 185°F (82.2°C to 85°C). Maybe he should move to Tea, which is made with boiling water

The posing with the AP magnet was so cringey.

IMG_4446.jpeg
IMG_4445.jpeg
IMG_4444.jpeg

This is a 50 year old man posing with a magnet in public. Absolutely embarrassing.

ETA: He then went on to pose with the magnet while taking photos with the genie. This is so embarrassing to watch.
IMG_4448.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I suggested he would do Cinco de Mayo at Epcot, I was off by one day. The wheel stops on WDW yesterday for Seis de Mayo instead.

What is with the facial expression? Be a normal human. Smile like a normal human. The eyebrows up and otherwise completely emotionless look is great for a 50yo man who dresses like a 12yo and lives alone.
1715091161643.png

I told you he'd wait until there were no lines to get into this new lounge. The 50yo man needs his "free" cartoon magnet, you know.

Complains about the heat. Once again notifies the viewers he has no gameplan at all, just headed to Epcot and the new Passholder lounge. Did you now he's a annual passholder, has he mentioned that previously? He has? Ok, look at the Celebration clock with plastic so cloudy you'd think it was a headlight on a 1997 Honda Civic
1715094351571.png

Once the OCD routine waiting for the clock hand to move is over, it's on to Epcot. Adam says he thinks he's going to opt to walk to the gates and not take the tram. Not sure why he acts like it's a decision, he walks to the gates in every parking lot 99.9% (as well as walks back to his car 99.9% of the time). He mentally chalks that up to his exercise routine, you know.

He makes the first OCD mention of the monorail, then a second mention of the monorail. The monorail cannot pass Adam without him mentioning it. He then complains about the size of the Joffrey's coffee he got, but he had zero wait which overcomes any complaint. NOW ON TO LOOKING FOR MORE PINS. Must get more pins! Plenty of effort on the pins, but can't sell merch for charity.

Big Boy Adam then gets his widdle magnet. He says, "look, he's tooken a bite out of the magnet up here." Yes, tooken.
1715094835691.png

Then it hits him that he can do a "double lounge" day, to remind everyone he's both an AP and a DVC member. VIP! Don't you know who he is? He won't take the tram in the parking lot, but he will take the Friendship across the World Showcase lagoon.

Big Boy Adam shows off his widdle magnet while cruising across the water, clearly an attempt at a thumbnail. Whenever the cringe level is this high, it's usually a thumbnail attempt.
1715095094347.png

The only good thing about this lounge is that it's in the former restaurant in Morocco, which is stunning inside. Otherwise, it's the same sort of lounge that's everywhere else on any Disney property - free non-alcoholic drinks, snacks, a place to sit, and you can charge your phone. Adam highlights these features as if he's never seen them before, "it's kind of neat, they have seating! I got a water!" JFC, like they were going to make you stand. I guess he's playing the Disney shill today instead of taking a jab at them in the title or complaining about lines.

Adam talks to some guy named Gary (I don't recognize him) who remembers the good old days "when they had belly dancers in here"
1715095761331.png

Adam then meet Genie, and tells him "it's a good Annual Passholder day" and holds up his magnet and says, "I have my annual passholder magnet here", because I'm sure the guy in the Genie costume is really interested in that while Adam got his thumbnail. The Genie guy probably knows it's an AP lounge, Adam, you can't get in unless you're an AP, you don't need to mention it again and again. Adam then asks Gary, "Do you like meeting characters?" and Gary answers, "No." Some other random vlogger parasite named Great Day Adventure looking for a plug from Adam shows up and leaves just as quickly.

Gary and Adam then meet Abu, despite Gary not liking to meet characters, and Adam has to get the finger in there
1715096428478.png
1715096499292.png

After a short break outside, it's on to the DVC lounge, where they can...get a drink, a snack, sit down and charge their phones :rolleyes: :sleep:. Adam has to meticulously document himself acquiring his cherry limeade fruit punch zero sugar drink so you know what a good boy he is. Adam also shows himself refusing the snacks available because, as I've documented here recently, as far as his vlog is concerned, Adam no longer eats any food, he just drinks beverages. He then runs over to the windows to see the Monorail go by :rolleyes:.

It's off the Living with the Land before he heads out. Adam says the app has a 20 minute wait (oh no!), but it looks like less to Adam, so he gets in line. And that's thankfully all, folks.

In other news, I see The Oracle of Orlando's Disney investment is doing quite well today. He bought around 110/111 a share. I hope it's not driving him too crazy, looking at the stock price constantly 😂
1715097341969.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
To answer my own question

1715105574445.png

"Rebot" is a new financial term for me...but the Oracle of Orlando knows all!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel with that mustache he’s either going to offer me a reverse mortgage loan or talk about how I can get a discount on “diabeetus” supplies.

• Haha
I feel with that mustache he’s either going to offer me a reverse mortgage loan or talk about how I can get a discount on “diabeetus” supplies.
But I actually liked Wilford Brimley. I loved him in "Cocoon". He was beloved. David? Not so much.

Reactions: 8
He thinks if he gets on the self-deprecating humor train it won't be so sad looking, but he's wrong. A 25yo can do this. Maybe a 30yo. A 50 who looks like he crawled out of a dumpster? No, you left funny behind a loooong time ago, dude.

1715115573295.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Maybe a return to Orange County for Adam in a few years , just read that Disneyland got approved to do a $2 billion expansion 🤔

Reactions: 4
After watching today's vlog, I feel I can confidently say that Adam will not be retiring the daily vlogs at the end of 2024. Those overseas trips are not cheap at all. The money will dry up fast the moment he stops vlogging daily.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.