Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
Yep, it's amazing what the camera shows when you're not controlling the angles.

As far as the Giggles/Daphne/Natalie stuff goes, it seems pretty simple. She's starting to mature, found what seems to be a healthy relationship with someone who seems to be a normal, cool guy. Adam probably shot his last shot a few months ago and was permanently friend-zone (without benefits) and now it's awkward.

We can all prepare for manic behavior upon his return, followed by a renewed commitment to Fit By Fifty, followed by him falling off the wagon shortly thereafter.
She is also sober, that probably has a lot to do with it. She’s getting her life on track and is happier now (and it shows). Good for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

PoorKid

VIP Member
Good for Giggles if she turned down Adam while working on getting herself to a better place. He's a miserable fuck who hates his life and would never want to support her self-improvement. He'd only be using her to feel better about his own downfall. I hope she's happy and has a wonderful life that never again includes him.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Ok, it's like he's trying to make the thumbnails look almost exactly the same at a glance
1713191255294.png

Adam goes for the hard sell on the idea that it's insane that James Earl Jones' Boston apartment in Field of Dreams was actually filmed in Dubuque. He's manic about it, so he must've already had coffee. He says it's a family day (again it's mom, his sister and her husband - is there no other family at this gathering? Or the other family refuses to appear on camera? Seems bizarre that just Adam, mom, sis and her husband would choose to meet in Dubuque, Iowa).

In any kind of sunlight, Adam's lens is just filthy and full of dust inside. Too bad he will continue to use it until it falls apart or dies because he refuses to change anything.
1713191776982.png

He does a little FIST location stuff in Dubuque, then they move on to Galena and he points out some more Field of Dreams minor locations.

Adam seems shocked to go to a smaller town that isn't dead and decrepit. He marvels that Galena is "so cool" and "a tourist destination". But for Adam, nothing can compare to finding a doorway and building that Costner and James Earl Jones walked through, because he lives in the past.

He stops and gets (another, I assume) coffee and they give him a wooden fork to stir in his sugar and cream (you know, for his marathon training). He marvels at the wooden fork, apparently he has never seen one before. This is a momentous occasion in Adam's life by the way he reacts.

It really is hard to tell what's more impressive to Adam, that Kevin Costner was in town filming a movie 35 years ago, or that Lincoln spoke on a hotel balcony above his head and Ulysses S. Grant ran his presidential campaign from the same hotel.

Today's completely incorrect word usage: "commiserated". Adam really wanted to do the trolley tour but by the time they found it, it was an hour and a half until the next tour and the tour lasts and hour, "so it would be a two and a half hour investment, so we all commiserated and decided not to", says Adam.

1713193555084.png

The family checks out the old hotel, which is interesting. Of course they couldn't ever visit the basement, they have to visit the "bowels" or the "nether regions". Again parts of this vlog were ok, but I have a feeling that without his family being there to rein him, uncontrolled Adam's vlogs of the same places would be worse. Again, maybe other family is there offscreen, but they spent half a day going around Galena and it was just Adam, mom, sister and her husband. Very strange if they just met up in Dubuque, Iowa.

• Haha
  • Heart

dirtnap101

VIP Member
To answer my own question

1715105574445.png

"Rebot" is a new financial term for me...but the Oracle of Orlando knows all!

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
We all knew it was going to happen, even after he spent most of the day before looking at filming locations for Field of Dreams. Yes, he's dragging his ass back to the actual cornfield. But he's claiming his mom requested that he take her there. If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you in New York City.

Adam stops for gas, and really what is more thrilling to watch than someone getting gas, amirite? He shows the price as 3.94, then pans up to a sign showing a price of $3.39, so that makes zero sense. Also, he's making his mom clean the windshield off like she works there.

1713280430698.png
1713280483383.png

Adam gets coffee inside, because he'll drink any coffee anywhere (caffeine addiction). They are selling big insulated coffee cups 2-for-1 and Adam says "why would you ever need more than one, they are gigantic". Well, maybe you are in a relationship and you both want one, Adam. I know that would never cross your mind, being all alone in the world.

They arrive in downtown Dyersville and Adam announces that he's "not doing a full filming location video for Field of Dreams" - you just spent most of yesterday's video talking about Field of Dreams filming locations and you're spending most of today talking about Field of Dreams filming locations, ok, sure.

Gosh, Adam catches his reflection in the window and it doesn't look anything like his bathroom picture 😂
1713281902208.png

There could not be anything more cringe than him walking around the town, constantly whispering, "If you build it, he/they will come." (He first says He, then switches to They for some reason). He whispers it like 3 or 4 times.

Of course, it's the middle of April in Iowa and everything is still closed from the winter, which annoys Adam to no end. The field and farmhouse are open, and Adam is delighted to get a pin in return for his donation (he also buys a shirt, of course)
1713282470960.png

When they pulled in, he asked about the new, second field built for MLB and asked if he could walk over to it. The answer was no. If you know Adam, you know he hates to be told no, and then he's obsessed with it. Of course he then has to do his usual routine where he finds the signs with the posted rules and makes fun of them in his condescending way. One sign says it's a $200 fine and you'll be thrown out if you walk into the corn toward the MLB field. Another sign on the dirt road leading to the field (below) says $500. Then he starts saying that he'd happily pay $200 to go stand on home plate of the MLB field and "who do I pay the $200 to?" and "is it $200 or $500? Which one? I wouldn't pay $500, but I would pay $200. I'm very confused."

1713283039455.png

Then he's annoyed that the snack stand isn't open. While they're waiting for the next tour to start, he asks his mom what she thinks of the place, and she says, 'Oh, it's <long pause> beautiful (in a very low voice)".

He and mom sit on the bench swing on the front porch. Does Adam really think that porch bench hasn't been rebuilt with new wood and new chains? He thinks it's the exact same bench used in the movie?

As Adam is filming to use on his FOR-PROFIT YOUTUBE CHANNEL, the guide is explaining that they "allow video only in small snippets FOR PERSONAL USE". Adam clearly left it in the vlog on purpose so viewers would know he was going against the rules. I bet in Adam's mind, he only considers it fair since they won't let him see the MLB field. What a scumbag. I'm sure the other people on the tour who are talking away to the tour guide are completely unaware their comments and voices will be broadcast to thousands on YouTube either. And of course this is the second time he's done this, he's already got all this stuff recorded with his dad, using the same exact camera so it's not even better quality.

Then enjoy some more amazing backroads footage on the way home to Dubuque, like blurry logs on the side of the road
1713284740833.png

But wait, there's more. Blurry landscapes
1713284800455.png

a blurry walking trail thru the trees
1713284924958.png

Almost kinda in focus cows
1713284970004.png

• Haha
  • Heart

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I suggested he would do Cinco de Mayo at Epcot, I was off by one day. The wheel stops on WDW yesterday for Seis de Mayo instead.

What is with the facial expression? Be a normal human. Smile like a normal human. The eyebrows up and otherwise completely emotionless look is great for a 50yo man who dresses like a 12yo and lives alone.
1715091161643.png

I told you he'd wait until there were no lines to get into this new lounge. The 50yo man needs his "free" cartoon magnet, you know.

Complains about the heat. Once again notifies the viewers he has no gameplan at all, just headed to Epcot and the new Passholder lounge. Did you now he's a annual passholder, has he mentioned that previously? He has? Ok, look at the Celebration clock with plastic so cloudy you'd think it was a headlight on a 1997 Honda Civic
1715094351571.png

Once the OCD routine waiting for the clock hand to move is over, it's on to Epcot. Adam says he thinks he's going to opt to walk to the gates and not take the tram. Not sure why he acts like it's a decision, he walks to the gates in every parking lot 99.9% (as well as walks back to his car 99.9% of the time). He mentally chalks that up to his exercise routine, you know.

He makes the first OCD mention of the monorail, then a second mention of the monorail. The monorail cannot pass Adam without him mentioning it. He then complains about the size of the Joffrey's coffee he got, but he had zero wait which overcomes any complaint. NOW ON TO LOOKING FOR MORE PINS. Must get more pins! Plenty of effort on the pins, but can't sell merch for charity.

Big Boy Adam then gets his widdle magnet. He says, "look, he's tooken a bite out of the magnet up here." Yes, tooken.
1715094835691.png

Then it hits him that he can do a "double lounge" day, to remind everyone he's both an AP and a DVC member. VIP! Don't you know who he is? He won't take the tram in the parking lot, but he will take the Friendship across the World Showcase lagoon.

Big Boy Adam shows off his widdle magnet while cruising across the water, clearly an attempt at a thumbnail. Whenever the cringe level is this high, it's usually a thumbnail attempt.
1715095094347.png

The only good thing about this lounge is that it's in the former restaurant in Morocco, which is stunning inside. Otherwise, it's the same sort of lounge that's everywhere else on any Disney property - free non-alcoholic drinks, snacks, a place to sit, and you can charge your phone. Adam highlights these features as if he's never seen them before, "it's kind of neat, they have seating! I got a water!" JFC, like they were going to make you stand. I guess he's playing the Disney shill today instead of taking a jab at them in the title or complaining about lines.

Adam talks to some guy named Gary (I don't recognize him) who remembers the good old days "when they had belly dancers in here"
1715095761331.png

Adam then meet Genie, and tells him "it's a good Annual Passholder day" and holds up his magnet and says, "I have my annual passholder magnet here", because I'm sure the guy in the Genie costume is really interested in that while Adam got his thumbnail. The Genie guy probably knows it's an AP lounge, Adam, you can't get in unless you're an AP, you don't need to mention it again and again. Adam then asks Gary, "Do you like meeting characters?" and Gary answers, "No." Some other random vlogger parasite named Great Day Adventure looking for a plug from Adam shows up and leaves just as quickly.

Gary and Adam then meet Abu, despite Gary not liking to meet characters, and Adam has to get the finger in there
1715096428478.png
1715096499292.png

After a short break outside, it's on to the DVC lounge, where they can...get a drink, a snack, sit down and charge their phones :rolleyes: :sleep:. Adam has to meticulously document himself acquiring his cherry limeade fruit punch zero sugar drink so you know what a good boy he is. Adam also shows himself refusing the snacks available because, as I've documented here recently, as far as his vlog is concerned, Adam no longer eats any food, he just drinks beverages. He then runs over to the windows to see the Monorail go by :rolleyes:.

It's off the Living with the Land before he heads out. Adam says the app has a 20 minute wait (oh no!), but it looks like less to Adam, so he gets in line. And that's thankfully all, folks.

In other news, I see The Oracle of Orlando's Disney investment is doing quite well today. He bought around 110/111 a share. I hope it's not driving him too crazy, looking at the stock price constantly 😂
1715097341969.png

• Haha
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
There's something up with him.

I went back to see how he looked before he "grew" the moustache, just as a point of reference.

And merely one month ago, he looked like this. Still a jackass, but at least looked healthier, relatively speaking.
(I threw one in from two months ago for good measure)

1714417359221.png

1714417370367.png

1714417386800.png

1714417417447.png

But one month later, this is how he looks.
It's more than just shaving off the beard.

He looks sickly.

1714417568559.png

1714417530023.png

1714417517311.png

1714417497585.png

And WTF was this from 31:52 to the end of the vlog at 33:58?!? THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

1714417689543.png

1714417836635.png

• Wow
  • Sick

dirtnap101

VIP Member
More parking complaints right of the bat, because he has to park farther away since the clown car spots were all taken...he's on the way to get coffee and go to the library.

Today is the Momentous Passport Day. As Adam puts it, "even though your passport is expired, if it was conceived within the last 15 years, you can still renew it if you mail it in with the renewal form." No wonder he spends his nights alone re-watching Blair Witch Project.
1715175552326.png

His home printer "isn't working", so he also has to pay per page to print the passport form at the library. Adam has no problem paying the extra $60 for expedited service (of course he doesn't), but can't spend essentially the same amount of money to buy a new printer, he pays the library.
1715178875790.png

Then he complains about parking again. He's so annoyed by "regular car" people parking in the spots meant for clown cars, he has to talk about it again. And he's still so very upset about getting towed that one time, very very upset and bitter. Just like he sometimes drives around in the clown car with his wallet on the dash, he is driving around in this vlog with his expired passport on the dash:
1715176230893.png

He then teases a lot of international travel next year with no specifics. Because you can believe him. He always does what he says he's going to do.

Didn't shave, didn't trim the eyebrows, beard or mustache, or get a haircut, and does not even appear to have used more than his hands to arrange his hair to take the passport picture he will use for the next TEN YEARS

1715176575064.png

More parking talk back at the bank and post office, as he finds an open clown car spot for the clown car and is happy.

This is the most mundane chore video to begin with, and he makes it even worse. Why does he show this? He doesn't even need to mention where he's sending it, but if he does want to, just say "I need to mail it to Philly." He brings it up on his phone and sticks his phone up to the camera and then reads the form instructions and the entire mailing address and full zip code+4. WHY?????
1715181183968.png

The post office is next to the closed Cornerstone Market, which he uses as an opportunity to recap his entire history of living in Celebration in the apartment, for how long, then in the house, and for how long, just to say nothing else has moved into that space yet.

Adam then mentions the Rays in Toronto (but not specifically July, and no one can figure that out). Then he rambles on about how he needs to get it all done this season before it gets harder due to changes in MLB scheduling. He says once the baseball thing is done it opens up 2025 for international travel, although he'll still be going to "a lot" of baseball games in Tampa to see the Rays (even though he's not this season). For no reason at all he mentions the new stadium which isn't a reality until 2028 and has nothing to do with this year or next year.

So he says "I'll be able to finally start going on cruises, the international Disney parks - all of them, and traveling worldwide not just US-wide." Now many times previously when asked about international travel, he has stated "I really have no interest in that". Then at the start of this year, he said that daily vlogging was holding him back from international travel. Now he says that his OCD baseball travel is what has been holding him back from international travel.

Now here it is, and this is a verbatim quote, with his ham-fisted use of the language and everything:

"What does that mean per se to the future of videos for me on the interweb? I'm still kind of at a cusp with my thought process on that, but it definitely motivates me to keep going. I don't know if it'll be in the same facet as it is now. I'm really kind of up in the air. I'm definitely kinda wishy-washy on all that. But traveling internationally is gonna be fun."

It's very clear he's already walking back his previous end of 2024 retirement of the daily vlog. Someone told him you can get an international phone plan that gets you 5G in any country with a Disney park. There is no more mention of retirement. No mention of peppering in other content. It may not be exactly daily, but it will be almost daily, as daily as he can make it.

Then he says he needs to figure out what airline he wants to choose. Apparently "international travel" makes all the difference for him and he wants to commit to one airline for miles/points and status.

Adam then says he's going to work over the next few days on TSA precheck because if he's going to be "traveling internationally, and standing in all those lines, that will really help in those situations." I wonder if he'll figure out he needs to get Global Entry and not just TSA precheck?

Then he begs for praising comments from the Woovians by saying "I don't even know if The Daily Woo going International is even something anyone would even want to see."

• Haha
  • Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I just watched the Simple Plan part. Adam is so obnoxious. He is loud and dumb on purpose thinking he is funny. He is a 50 year old man trying to sound like some kind of edgy 20 something.
Pierre (lead singer) asks if it’s anyone’s first time seeing them and Adam loudly screams “right here!!” These two guys in the back even turn around to look at him:
IMG_4566.jpeg

Pierre also asks if anyone is a local and Adam says, “we are all pass holders.” Are you a pass holder, Adam? Thanks for reminding us.
He also sarcastically says, “I hope they play that song Anthem that I love. Oh wait that’s Good Charlotte.”
Again, he is 50 years old acting like a loud annoying douche. That social anxiety sure went away when he was yelling things out in a crowd.

• Haha
  • Sad

dirtnap101

VIP Member
He thinks if he gets on the self-deprecating humor train it won't be so sad looking, but he's wrong. A 25yo can do this. Maybe a 30yo. A 50 who looks like he crawled out of a dumpster? No, you left funny behind a loooong time ago, dude.

1715115573295.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I was busy today at Yankee Stadium watching the Yankees sweep the lowly White Sox, as they are be expected to do (Adam tried to do the same when he went to that last game of Rays vs White Sox in St Pete and it didn't work out, sorry Adam :cry:). On to my very late Spooky Empire recap...

7-11>now complains the coffee is too hot>complains about the heat>complains about the traffic>complains about the heat again

Adam provides some useless info about the strip mall area this is held in, walks the line and gets said hello to by fans **social anxiety**, mentions the raunchy pool parties of years ago, makes it clear he never participated, makes it clear the event will still happen, just not at this location/facility (who gives a crap where it's held???), gets in line and gets inside.

And I'm immediately slapped in the face by remembering Adam's usual convention style of going booth to booth, shopping and "interviewing" cosplayers. He looks at some vinyl, then also calls some audio cassettes "vinyl". Adam gets a photo with "the guy from Basket Case" (his words, not mine, so he doesn't even know who it is), and it's his usual punchable pose complete with thumbs up, while the other person poses and smiles genuinely like a normal human. Also, orange shorts.
1716160801908.png

However that pose is amazing compared to this next one, I don't even know what to say. It's like someone said, "Hey buddy, pose like a giant a-hole" Again, the person he's with smiles normally and genuinely.
1716160974358.png

This guy was nice enough to pose with Adam trying to recreate a scene from something, and then he told Adam he's got a band and Adam should check it out, and instead of just buying the CD, Adam took a picture of it and said yes, I'll check it out. Wait until you see the stuff Adam wastes money on this day, but he couldn't buy this CD. What a douche.
1716161331212.png

Adam purchased these stickers...don't seem very Woo-ish to me, but he likes to waste money
1716161736620.png

Then he buys a Gremlins t-shirt :rolleyes:. And even at a horror con he manages to find this:
1716161902882.png

Adam embarasses himself by filming two cosplayers and then says to them "I don't know who you are or what you're from", and the one guy has to tell him he's from Fallout, and Adam turns to the other guy and says "Are you from Fallout too?" and that guy says "No". 😂 😂 😂 The Fallout guy gives him a Nuka Cola bottle cap and tells him he can look it up later, and then Adam tries to save face by saying he knows what Fallout is, he just hasn't watched it. Yeah, he's too busy watching the Blair Witch Project every week. The Fallout guy then told him there are also a bunch of very popular Fallout video games. If I'd been there, I would've explained Adam only plays 80s NES on a picture tube TV.

He then runs off to another area to find a "replica" of Walt's frozen head, heaven forbid he miss anything Disney anywhere. It's so funny when Adam and Jay get a "free hug" from Satan. Satan probably asked why Adam has caterpillars over his eyes.
1716162380160.png

Adam makes sure to point out the completely illegal and quite racist "Song of the South" DVD available for purchase...he makes sure you know he already has one, too.
1716162583985.png

"For $25 I got an 8 passenger ride vehicle from Back to the Future The Ride for the Corridor of Goons nerd room" says Adam
1716162852885.png

Then he spends $20 on the blu-ray of a movie called "Sewer Gators"
1716163163655.png

But there's just no time or money for the John Ritter or MJF foundations...just can't quite fit them in the busy schedule.

In a blink-or-you'll-miss-it appearance, that friggin' guy Kevin shows up for a split second
1716163793291.png

Finally, Adam didn't realize the Walt's frozen head person sold keychains of Walt's frozen head, so he dropped another $20 on that item
1716163931487.png

• Sick
  • Heart

DukeOfKent

Chatty Member
Wow. You're not kidding.

Like a little man child.

Walks with his arms crossed the entire time he's in the frame - side to side - up until the end where he quickly cuts left (our right), drops his arms, scratches his head, and picks up the pace to high-tail it out of the frame.

Giggles ignored him the entire time. Even when he walked next to her. She didn't even look his way.

View attachment 2903714

View attachment 2903712
View attachment 2903716
View attachment 2903717
View attachment 2903719
View attachment 2903721
I'm not up to date on all the West Coast grifters (or the East Coast ones for that matter), so I thought that was BLaB at first. I'd be surprised to see Adam get within 20 feet of BLaB even if he were being a moody manbaby about it... especially since he just posted this comment:

Screenshot_20240428-145456_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

DA Stella

Chatty Member
When you drink coffee all day and eat nothing but unhealthy, fatty, salty garbage and the only exercise you get is a meandering shuffle around Disney or on city sidewalks you are going to look like hammered crap.
ETA He looks depressed. I don't watch his videos but in the screen shots I see here he looks diagnosably depressed.

• Sad