Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam stops for gas, and really what is more thrilling to watch than someone getting gas, amirite? He shows the price as 3.94, then pans up to a sign showing a price of $3.39, so that makes zero sense. Also, he's making his mom clean the windshield off like she works there.

View attachment 2879069View attachment 2879073
1713298899356.png

It has something to do with him picking the no ethanol option. That is usually not needed in passenger cars like his rental Jeep but will generally be higher priced.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Again with his magic mirror tilted head selfie , where his Stans say how “fit” he looks 🤮
I am sorry (not sorry) but Adam doesn't look healthy. He basically fasts himself and only eats air fried vegetables and or 3 tubs of Disney popcorn. He's not getting any protein or nutrition. Starving yourself isn't punk, it's stupid. I stopped watching his videos months ago and even stopped watching "The Daily Dump" because it's just the same s**t day after day. I wonder how his Marathon "training" is going 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how his Marathon "training" is going 🥴
Probably the same as his buddy, Tim Tracker. For those that don’t watch the Trackers, Tim has a podcast and in yesterdays episode he admitted he has not been training for the half marathon and that after the half marathon is done, he will never do another race again.
I don’t see Adam participating in any further races either.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If David does proceed with trying to do this half marathon, there would be guaranteed riveting content. See David boast about "running" this race! See David attempt to run despite not running a single step during his "training"! See David keel over, gasping, after a half mile! Watch first responders work on David while he wheezes and pants! See David turn red, then purple! Watch him get loaded into an ambulance! So exciting!

The views will be in the hundreds of thousands. And afterward he will not thank the first responders for saving his life. And his weirdo fans will praise him for how "brave" he is and will ignorantly encourage him to try again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2879782

It has something to do with him picking the no ethanol option. That is usually not needed in passenger cars like his rental Jeep but will generally be higher priced.
OMG what an idiot, the $3.39 is for the Super Unleaded 87 and he picked the Unleaded 87 without the ethanol, thanks for pointing that out!
1713305658081.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, can he ever pose normally for a photo, even with his mom? What is incredible upright, ankles crossed, hands on thighs pose with no smile? Damn weirdo
1713305824799.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Textbook from the "How to appear thin in photos" handbook. Arms akimbo, ankles crossed, sitting extremely upright, one leg more forward the other...

How many workouts has he done in the past couple of weeks?

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but those look like the exact kind of people I would imagine find Adam attractive. Sadly for them, he wouldn’t give them a look if they passed each other on the street.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Lets go mom, clean the windshield, now is not the time to relax. We can relax together in the hotel hot tub tonight."
-ATW 2024

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Not unlike the Trackers, Adam looks like hammered tit. I think if I ever see him in the wild I'm going to rip those socks off him. How does he actually think he looks good?! Shout out to @dirtnap101 for the hilarious recaps and for suffering through these borefests.

Reactions: 16
Damn, Adam is looking rough! He looks hungover or like he just mowed the lawn on a hot summer day. Can he “procure” some soap and water and take a “piping hot” shower already?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He looks like your alcoholic uncle that lives with you and your family whose photo was taken right before he went back to his room after emerging from a 3 day bender.

IMG_4051.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Huge baseball fan ATW makes his weekly Rays post on Instagram. So dedicated, he watched all 13 innings....or did he just watch a highlights package? And Mr. Thirst Trap tags Rays Baseball hoping he can be a VIP and DJ Kitty will hump him the next time he shows up in the ballpark

1713359032802.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.