Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks go to @dirtnap101 for the new thread title.

It's been months upon months of Woopeats.

He's finally left his safe bubble for his first trip of the year.
Of course, it's a plethora of Woopeats, baseball, hot dog eating and peppered-in New-To-Woo locations.
Apparently, the Rays do better when Woo is not in attendance at home or away games this season, so far.
This is a short trip, but at least we hadn't had to see him at Disney or 192,
though he's managed to incorporate Disney with the Train Convention with the Disneyland model.
No abandoned places that I recall this trip, so far that I can remember, so there's that.

Reactions: 13
So ,we get an eclipse day tomorrow ( Tuesday’s video ) & maybe a Rays at Angels next 🤔

Reactions: 2
I like that my title covers both his diet, and the fact that he's accused of getting married women to cheat on their husbands 😂

Yeah, I still think he covers the eclipse in some way which doesn't really leave time for SoCal, and he's already seen the Rays in Anaheim. He said he was gone for a week or less, and he left April 4th which puts his arrival back home anywhere between April 9th and April 11th by my guess. Everyone over on Reddit was convinced he was headed to SoCal, but I'm not so sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I like that my title covers both his diet, and the fact that he's accused of getting married women to cheat on their husbands 😂

Yeah, I still think he covers the eclipse in some way which doesn't really leave time for SoCal, and he's already seen the Rays in Anaheim. He said he was gone for a week or less, and he left April 4th which puts his arrival back home anywhere between April 9th and April 11th by my guess. Everyone over on Reddit was convinced he was headed to SoCal, but I'm not so sure.
@dirtnap101 Indeed! You are truly “burning the candle at both ends!” Thank you for your honorable service to this thread! I can’t watch too many of his videos without Troll Patrol. 🫡😜

Reactions: 12
Adam was still in Denver yesterday, pretty sure he's not going to SoCal. Also, this guy shows up in DENVER Colorado in early April when evening temps can be in the 30's, with a hoodie. I assume he doesn't own anything heavier than that, which is pretty dumb for a guy that travels a lot.

Adam finally says what we all know already, that he's staying with his buddy Jim. It seems there was a "windstorm" and Jim has lost power. Apparently they had nothing planned for the day, because they decide to manually open Jim's garage door and not take his normal car out, but his topless, windowless, dune buggy out for a ride. Mind you it was a high of 55 and a low of 37 yesterday in Denver. It gives Adam an excuse to wear a "Cousin Eddie" style hat and get an XL Circle K coffee (with extra cream and sugars, I'm sure).

Adam then indicates that hundreds of flights in and out of the Denver airport were cancelled the day before, and the day of filming (yesterday), "so I'm just here, I'm not going anywhere" - indicating that even if he had plans to go somewhere else they have been scuttled due to the weather. Maybe he was planning to leave yesterday? Or today?

They drive up to Red Rocks via the town of Morrison. It's just them walking around mostly observing storm damage, which is really not very interesting. Adam doesn't recognize Ella Fitzgerald or Bonnie Raitt? :rolleyes:

Of course the beauty of Red Rocks can't just be beautiful, the Disney/Pixar movie Cars must constantly be referenced by both of them like they are 12yo. Everything has to tie back to Disney, everything. Adam and Jim scream "Hello" to each other from one end of the amphitheater to the other (really obnoxious behavior).

Every place they walk, Adam has to comment that usually it's full of cars, but they can walk down the middle of the road because there's no cars due to the storm. He says it half a dozen times throughout the vlog.

Adam had been on a streak of 17 out of 18 videos with a length of 30 minutes or under. It's actually been great for those few of us around here that actually sit through them. But this is the type of video where he has no content, he overcompensates and just lets it get away from him and it clocks in at 41 mins. Also, not one of these travel videos has come close to 50k views like every WDW one does.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
OT- Im in the DFW area for work these last couple of weeks and guess who I saw passing me in Grapevine. SE and her husband. I was liking the vlogger free environment, but of course like every trend follower, they had to come here 😩🙄 Wonder if ATW is disgracing the area today?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OT- Im in the DFW area for work these last couple of weeks and guess who I saw passing me in Grapevine. SE and her husband. I was liking the vlogger free environment, but of course like every trend follower, they had to come here 😩🙄 Wonder if ATW is disgracing the area today?
He may not have been able to get out of Denver to go wherever he planned to go next (eclipse, SoCal, or unknown destination) due to the windstorms. He may just end up going home at his next opportunity.

Reactions: 3
Hahaha, glad to know SE is branching out to make other things boring now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her name is Jackie.

Her channel is Super Enthused.

She shits rainbows.

Can't stand the act she does where everything is so damn wonderful all of the time BUT I'll admit that every now and then, DH and I do watch one of her vlogs bc sometimes she legit gives some good, helpful info on a place or event (e.g., a local restaurant, HHN, HOS, etc.)

1712627961256.png

w/ the husband

1712627972011.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't stand the act she does where everything is so damn wonderful all of the time BUT I'll admit that every now and then, DH and I do watch one of her vlogs bc sometimes she legit gives some good, helpful info on a place or event (e.g., a local restaurant, HHN, HOS, etc.)
She's boring as hell (would do much better to cut her run times in half) but I don't mind her too much. She's at least generally positive and interacts with and seems to appreciate her followers - two things that cannot be said about the subject of this thread.

When do we get the next one of these…
View attachment 2864623

We are already there. His vlogs are fake as this scene. What will he point out? Her "O" is totally real. Sure it is.

His knowledge of baseball - fake.
His knowledge of punk - fake.
Knowledge of how to edit a vlog (him not knowing how to upload a photo of something into a vlog. He still has to show something on his phone to show what the place used to look like) - fake.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What the hell is in Grapevine but the mall? Ick

Reactions: 4
So he covers the eclipse in the laziest way possible - on his flight home (as I predicted, he just went home). Which, of course, was a fail. Impossible to time, impossible to pick the correct side of the plane.

Interesting that he says he will only be home for a few days and then will be leaving again. His next Rays city is Milwaukee on April 29th, so where is he going? It has to be some specific, likely ticketed, event (you know, the kind he said he was cutting back on).

Only Adam could make a Pete's Dragon reference in the Denver airport :rolleyes: . He also says the fact that Orange County airport (he calls it John Wayne) and Orlando airport being listed right next to each other is a "weird coincidence". It's not, Adam, it's actually called the alphabet, you should learn about it sometime.

He just keeps zooming in on the sun and waiting for something to happen. He does get good shots of other planes in the air around his plane, I'll give him that. He keeps saying he's noticing things get a bit darker, then he realizes they are past the path of totality "by just a little bit, pretty close" (the plane was already about to pass into Georgia 😂). He ends up filming the eclipse on his seatback screen, and seems to think he'd have seen that if his plane had left on time. It's the view from the ground from a NASA telescope, Adam, you wouldn't have seen that from your plane window.

Adam again pretends he has no idea about his upcoming schedule, and says he's home for "3, 4, 5 days, I can't remember exactly", and then can't stop talking about how incredibly close he came to being on a plane in the path of totality and seeing the full eclipse (again, he wasn't close at all).

• Haha
  • Wow
Universal Hollywood is having a passholder preview for the Studio Tour's 60th anniversary on April 18th. He seemed pretty excited about it in his instagram stories a week ago. If I had to guess, this would be the event he'll be going to as he stated in today's vlog.

Reactions: 5