Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh... OK.

Yeah, 70 miles is like an hour a change. Certainly not enough to get a room.

Plus, why on earth would he get a room when he could come home to his $500,000+ multi-level home in his beloved Celebration?
Or is he becoming like the Trackers now and he hates what he bought and would rather "live" in a hotel?
Don’t you know that Adam’s pockets are loaded with $$ ,, he’s a DVC member 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've gone back and forth between Tampa and Orlando numerous times. Yes, traffic can be horrendous either direction. Would it be bad enough for me to want to pay for a hotel so I don't have to deal with it 2 days in a row? No. Now, if he was going to stay with Tampa Jay and Cris the Witch, then I can see that. I could see staying over at a friend's place, but not paying to stay somewhere when I don't have to for a little traffic inconvenience. I guess traffic is just too hard to deal with for Adam.

Reactions: 8
I've gone back and forth between Tampa and Orlando numerous times. Yes, traffic can be horrendous either direction. Would it be bad enough for me to want to pay for a hotel so I don't have to deal with it 2 days in a row? No. Now, if he was going to stay with Tampa Jay and Cris the Witch, then I can see that. I could see staying over at a friend's place, but not paying to stay somewhere when I don't have to for a little traffic inconvenience. I guess traffic is just too hard to deal with for Adam.
He really has an aversion to waiting for anything, unless it's a Disney ride for his cousins or the last day of some beloved attraction that's closing, then he'll wait all day and all night. But wait in line for coffee? Nope. Food? Nope. Traffic, even a little? Nope. To park? Nope.

Reactions: 13
It’s not like he has to get back home , because he needs to get to bed for his job he has to work at the next day 😮😮😮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I know it’s early, but I’m putting this out into the universe
Adam The Woo #18: Paunchy, Pasty, Petulant Peter Pan!

02.05.2024_23.08.51_REC.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I guess we are thankfully spared Adam's coverage of last night's game, and him mentioning that the team won one for him again, due to his presence bolstering them, and instead we get him roaming around St. Pete. In reality, his baseball vlogs are by far his worst performers, so he wants to avoid those. He figures a St. Pete vlog about anything will do much better, despite the fact he has no plan and just wanders and rambles the entire time (it's 37 minutes long, the hallmark of no content).

I'm kinda surprised, given how secretive he is, and given that he said he'll be getting a hotel room from now on when he ventures to St. Pete, and given that yesterday he said he likes the hotel he was staying in, that he actually gives up the name of the hotel: The Avalon. Of course, he has all his new Rays City Connect gear on. And of course he complains about the heat.

He's also, out of nowhere, after not mentioning it for 2 months, is suddenly back on the countdown to his birthday and the fitness talk. Yes, it's 99 days to his birthday. Adam says:

• "the countdown is on" (wasn't it on before - at the start of the year, then again in March?)
  • "I've been doing really well on my eating habits"
  • "my working out I've not done in a couple of weeks. I've been traveling, I haven't done the home gym"
  • "but I'm going to harness it in now, I'm doing really well, looking in the mirror I can tell, I can see some progress, but now it's game on, the next 99 days, no cheat days, going full throttle and see what I can do"
  • at the start of March he said he'd be doing a weigh-in at the beginning of April. None of that happened. He also never divulged what his start weight was. Now he says he may do a weigh-in at the 75 day mark, "that way I can really be held accountable" he says. You see now, now he wants to be held accountable again (but he really doesn't). He says he really should have already done it the past few days, but just didn't have time. So somehow that translates to waiting THREE AND A HALF MORE WEEKS. Even though he's "doing really well". Right.
So the cycle continues with absolutely nothing changing, of course. I guess he'll start posting "1 of 99" on his IG at some point today? Also, not one mention of the half marathon. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Adam sees a band bus near a venue, remembers when he used to go to see live music (never explains why he never goes to see live music anymore, but probably because it's not vloggable). Then he sees parking enforcement out and has to comment about that of course, still salty about getting towed. Gets coffee. Says he may stop into the Dali museum, but of course he only wants to see if they have the book he's been looking for about Dali and...Walt Disney, of course.

He films the municipal airport for awhile. He's amazed that planes keep taking off 🥴. He sees helicopters. He dips into the Dali gift shop looks for the Disney book and they don't have it (although he never actually asks, he just looks around and doesn't see it). Then it's back outside to look at helicopters. Construction. Scooters. Payphone. Free magazines. Just anything in his line of sight, he mentions and talks about as if it was interesting.

He finds a church and has to cover it, because even though he never goes to church as an adult, you can't take that upbringing out of the boy. Murals. Classic car alert. Coca Cola sign. He sees a store called Coney Island. He says "they have the classic Coney Island signage. Not Jersey, you know, but here in Florida." :rolleyes: Seriously? Coney Island, New Jersey? While there, a guy across the street cleans off the sidewalk in front of his art gallery with a leaf blower for 30 seconds, and you know how Adam hates leaf blowers and he purposefully sticks around and records it and includes it in the vlog.

Tampa Jay shows up with his new hat askew, really good look for him
1714836989643.png

He does include just a bit of the game because the Rays won and scored a lot of runs. Cowbell Max was there too, great. That waistline and belt really looks like there's a lot of progress being made, really good! And I wonder what's in that cup? I wonder what Adam had to eat at the game? Thumbs up!
1714836920706.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I guess we are thankfully spared Adam's coverage of last night's game, and him mentioning that the team won one for him again, due to his presence bolstering them, and instead we get him roaming around St. Pete. In reality, his baseball vlogs are by far his worst performers, so he wants to avoid those. He figures a St. Pete vlog about anything will do much better, despite the fact he has no plan and just wanders and rambles the entire time (it's 37 minutes long, the hallmark of no content).

I'm kinda surprised, given how secretive he is, and given that he said he'll be getting a hotel room from now on when he ventures to St. Pete, and given that yesterday he said he likes the hotel he was staying in, that he actually gives up the name of the hotel: The Avalon. Of course, he has all his new Rays City Connect gear on. And of course he complains about the heat.

He's also, out of nowhere, after not mentioning it for 2 months, is suddenly back on the countdown to his birthday and the fitness talk. Yes, it's 99 days to his birthday. Adam says:

• "the countdown is on" (wasn't it on before - at the start of the year, then again in March?)
  • "I've been doing really well on my eating habits"
  • "my working out I've not done in a couple of weeks. I've been traveling, I haven't done the home gym"
  • "but I'm going to harness it in now, I'm doing really well, looking in the mirror I can tell, I can see some progress, but now it's game on, the next 99 days, no cheat days, going full throttle and see what I can do"
  • at the start of March he said he'd be doing a weigh-in at the beginning of April. None of that happened. He also never divulged what his start weight was. Now he says he may do a weigh-in at the 75 day mark, "that way I can really be held accountable" he says. You see now, now he wants to be held accountable again (but he really doesn't). He says he really should have already done it the past few days, but just didn't have time. So somehow that translates to waiting THREE AND A HALF MORE WEEKS. Even though he's "doing really well". Right.
So the cycle continues with absolutely nothing changing, of course. I guess he'll start posting "1 of 99" on his IG at some point today? Also, not one mention of the half marathon. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Adam sees a band bus near a venue, remembers when he used to go to see live music (never explains why he never goes to see live music anymore, but probably because it's not vloggable). Then he sees parking enforcement out and has to comment about that of course, still salty about getting towed. Gets coffee. Says he may stop into the Dali museum, but of course he only wants to see if they have the book he's been looking for about Dali and...Walt Disney, of course.

He films the municipal airport for awhile. He's amazed that planes keep taking off 🥴. He sees helicopters. He dips into the Dali gift shop looks for the Disney book and they don't have it (although he never actually asks, he just looks around and doesn't see it). Then it's back outside to look at helicopters. Construction. Scooters. Payphone. Free magazines. Just anything in his line of sight, he mentions and talks about as if it was interesting.

He finds a church and has to cover it, because even though he never goes to church as an adult, you can't take that upbringing out of the boy. Murals. Classic car alert. Coca Cola sign. He sees a store called Coney Island. He says "they have the classic Coney Island signage. Not Jersey, you know, but here in Florida." :rolleyes: Seriously? Coney Island, New Jersey? While there, a guy across the street cleans off the sidewalk in front of his art gallery with a leaf blower for 30 seconds, and you know how Adam hates leaf blowers and he purposefully sticks around and records it and includes it in the vlog.

Tampa Jay shows up with his new hat askew, really good look for him
View attachment 2914907

He does include just a bit of the game because the Rays won and scored a lot of runs. Cowbell Max was there too, great. That waistline and belt really looks like there's a lot of progress being made, really good! And I wonder what's in that cup? I wonder what Adam had to eat at the game? Thumbs up!
View attachment 2914904
So he is going to “ harness “ it , what is he a freaking racehorse 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So incredibly predictable...yet another thing he does every year, and he does it again in 2024 even though he said 2024 would be different and he wouldn't be doing so many ticketed and date-stamped events. If it's May the 4th, Adam is in Star Wars land at Hollywood Studios with a bunch of other vloggers. Years and years ago, he used to do things that were unusual. Now he has a set schedule of doing all the same things everyone else does, except he does it with an ancient camera.

In the surprise of the year, Adam says he's going to try to get some May the 4th merch...some more pins, because he only has a few pins, just multiple giant cork boards full of them (which can't even hold all the pins he currently owns), so he needs some more. He's also dusted off his embarrassing jedi robes and lightsabers as he prepares to turn 50 years old.

Then it's off in the clown car for coffee, with old "friend" and special guest Cody. They reminisce about previous Star Wars-related memories and Adam pulls out this photo
1714921092464.png

Adam has gotten older, and has less energy, and has less motivation, and has more gray hair, and more money and "stuff", but by and large his life has not progressed at all. 50yo, still living alone and still doing Star Wars stuff with people he sees once a year. Must be depressing.

Despite knowing he was going, Adam did no prep for this day whatsoever. This includes not getting a park reservation, which means he can't get in until 2pm, which means every line for every single Star Wars related thing is incredibly long (and you know Adam ain't waiting in any lines). Of course a Woovian comes to his rescue, and simply gives him a stormtrooper popcorn bucket (today going for a consistent $50-60 on ebay). If Adam offered him money, it wasn't filmed or included in the vlog - somehow Adam can include every time a person around him coughs, and every leaf blower, and every time someone asks him for a picture, but he can't show himself offering this guy some cash for the popcorn bucket? (because he didn't offer, I bet)

Somehow he ends up seeing the Indy stunt show yet again, just saw it 3 days ago. Star Tours, also done just 3 days ago, but this time he actually waited in a 30-40 minute line. It's a 3D ride, there's no point in filming it, but Adam does anyway so we see this
1714924129234.png

'Slporin' Ryan, Tampa Jay, Cris the Girl, AND Greg's Gameroom all show up, it's so amazing and really adds so much to the vlog :rolleyes: . Now that they no longer require a virtual queue, Adam gets into the merch area. Tampa Jay copies his hero in every way, with the same ancient vlogging camera, the same little tripod, and even has the same favorite Star Wars movie.
1714924588820.png

Half of this vlog is Adam "documenting" how long all the lines are for everything in Star Wars Land. It's May 4th. Lines will be long. We get it.

He then takes the not one, not two but THREE May The Fourth 2024 pins he bought, as well as the popcorn bucket he was gifted, back to the car, and picks up his little outfits and lightsabers to prepare for the evening festivities.

Adam then enjoys a blue milk
1714925145476.png

Then Cody gets a Ronto Wrap to eat, but Adam isn't shown eating anything. Apparently we're to believe Adam just drinks things and never eats anymore.

Then they join the crowd, but it's not even fully dark yet. The whole crowd in holding up lightsabers and chanting droid names and then character names. Then they begin to segregate themselves by lightsaber color. Hey, I love Star Wars. I'll watch the movies by myself let alone with the kids. We watch the Mandalorian, it's great. When we get down to segregating by lightsaber color, I'm out.

For some reason, Adam and Cody decide to leave the crowd in front of the Falcon. I guess it was too intense for the oldsters (Adam called it a "sweatbox" and says it "could've gotten bad") and they needed a break. And once they leave, they are shocked to learn they are not allowed back in. They even try the other way, but no, not allowed back in. Adam is clearly upset he can't get back in (although he should only be upset at himself for leaving), even though he says he's not.

I can die now, because I've seen Cody and Greg's Gameroom play fight with their lightsabers
1714926440550.png

Adam then actually complains that he's tired, and the vlog is over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
For some reason, Adam and Cody decide to leave the crowd in front of the Falcon. I guess it was too intense for the oldsters (Adam called it a "sweatbox" and says it "could've gotten bad") and they needed a break.
giphy.gif

I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing at the fact that 6'3, 200-something pound Adam is scared of a group of Star Wars nerds waving around plastic lightsabers at Disney World and believes the situation "could've gotten bad".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This whole thing reminds me of when Triumph the Insult Comic Dog went to a premier for Attack of the Clones.

"Lonely men who have never had sex. Not even with a Catholic priest."

"You've got your veritable pick of the litter, you can choose from all kinds of guys who have no idea how to please you."

"You're not breathing hard enough. Pretend you just ran 10 feet."

"And which one of these buttons calls your mother to come pick you up?"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or is the Troll Patrol guy making noises like he's going to start vlogging? Sounds like he's using his actual voice in the Daily Dump videos now.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2916922

I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing at the fact that 6'3, 200-something pound Adam is scared of a group of Star Wars nerds waving around plastic lightsabers at Disney World and believes the situation "could've gotten bad".
Guess he wasn’t scared of something “getting bad” during the confederate flag insurrection reenactment. His kind of people no doubt. No surprises there.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.