Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam keeps banking on his residuals to one degree or the other. The only way that works out is if he keeps posting at least some new content to that channel to keep it from going stale. I suspect he’ll figure that out quickly, which is why I think his new direction and DailyWoo retirement will last about six months and he’ll have at least produce weekly content to have a viable cash stream. He stopped daily vlogging before and wound up doing it again because his views dropped way off after a few weeks.
i don’t doubt he has some money saved, but I just think he’ll quickly miss the YouTube checks quickly.

Reactions: 6
Boy, is he a sensitive one:

View attachment 2932966
Why not Sunday, David?

Couldn't fit it into your busy schedule?
Or did your parents specifically say they couldn't visit with you on Sunday, Mother's Day?
If that's the case, why not just say so? "Parents had plans so I visited two days earlier with Mom"

duck him with his bleeping victimhood of being called out in the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah, another glorious trip to St. Pete for a baseball game, but he knows he can't build a vlog around a baseball game because he'll barely top 30k views. So he does something else before the game and uses that for the title and then tags a little baseball on the end. I knew he couldn't stay away for this series, he gets a stiffy for the Yankees. He hates them because he loves rooting for the underdog (so if the Dodgers are coming to town he should REALLY love that, they make the Yankees look like a farm team nowadays).

As per his rote patterns, he needs gas and coffee before getting on the road so you know what that means: OCD art deco 7-11 intro which can never deviate from the self pumping gas nozzle, the price of gas, the pouring of the coffee, the type of coffee, and then finishing up with the lake and fountain behind him. Side note: has the Rays hat on, but a Mickey shirt - he couldn't pull a clean Rays shirt out of the chester drawers?

Adam congratulates himself by picking someplace to stop on the way to the game that he hasn't been to in a year or more! Wowzers, a whole year, gosh golly! (It was actually Aug 22, 2022). He complains about the traffic, but says he's picked Sunday because the "commute" to the Trop is only ever decent on a Sunday morning. Did he chose this over spending Mother's Day with his mom? I did previously wonder why he spent Friday night with his parents instead of actual Mother's Day.

Dinosaur World is, well, Dinosaur World. If it's your thing, cool. Adam covers it in a relatively non-annoying way, at least for him, although as always it is too long. Always the planner, Adam either left Celebration too late or stayed at Dinosaur World too long, because he's concerned he won't make it in time for first pitch.

On arrival at the Trop, he notes at least 75% of the crowd will be rooting for the Yankees, which has to make you feel awful as a Rays fan. Then Adam points out that Aaron Judge is "a giant" which is like telling us that fire is hot.

He then punishes himself by including footage of the Yankees hitting homer after homer to take a 6-0 lead, zooming in on the Yankee players like he was rooting for them or something. Really odd. If I was at a Yankee game filming a vlog and Boston took a 6-0 lead I'd maybe take a shot of the scoreboard and mumble something about it not going well and leave it at that. Adam wants to document every moment.

BTW, I don't know how expensive the first row or two are just past the Rays dugout 1B line at the Trop, but that's where Adam was sitting. Any indication he is cutting back on spending due to his big health insurance payments? It's also clear he drove down and back and didn't get a hotel this time.

It's a lot of fun for me watching Adam get VERY excited when the Rays mount a comeback to make it close for a bit, knowing that it ultimately fails. He dejectedly "documents" more Yankee homers to make it 10-5, gets excited again when the Rays make it 10-6, then gets sad again when that's the final score. Adam turns the camera on himself with all of the dust spots inside his lens and laments that more Rays fans don't show up to support the team and how sad it is that so many Yankee fans show up to support the Yankees. Also he doesn't understand why they don't open the upper deck for these popular Yankee games and sell $8-10 tickets up there because the tickets to these games where they play the Yankees are "always kinda pricey." Please don't any ever accuse Adam of business smarts...Rays management's response (in my mind): "Hey, these are the few games where we can fill up the lower levels of our stadium and charge more money for those premium seats because Yankee fans show up, but this idiot wants us to completely alter our normal stadium operating procedures and hire/train more staff to open the upper decks and lose money by selling $8-10 tickets up there in the hopes more Rays fans show up, when they don't even show up to the other games."

1715613114220.png

Then he once again says they are supposedly building a new stadium right here and he's not sure how that's going to work if it doesn't increase the turnout to the games (duh, it better increase the turnout or angry taxpayers will be out for blood). I don't see how it couldn't increase turnout, as the Trop is a pretty awful baseball stadium, it's at or near the bottom of every ranking of MLB stadiums I've ever seen and looks horrific when I watch it on TV (never been there myself, so no personal experience). I know some Yankee beat writers love it from a "place to work" standpoint, but that's very different than a "place to see a game" standpoint.

Apologies for all the baseball talk...

Reactions: 10
He then punishes himself by including footage of the Yankees hitting homer after homer to take a 6-0 lead, zooming in on the Yankee players like he was rooting for them or something. Really odd. If I was at a Yankee game filming a vlog and Boston took a 6-0 lead I'd maybe take a shot of the scoreboard and mumble something about it not going well and leave it at that. Adam wants to document every moment.
A true Yankees fan wouldn't take any pictures, they'd just throw their camera at a Boston player...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Then he once again says they are supposedly building a new stadium right here and he's not sure how that's going to work if it doesn't increase the turnout to the games (duh, it better increase the turnout or angry taxpayers will be out for blood). I don't see how it couldn't increase turnout, as the Trop is a pretty awful baseball stadium, it's at or near the bottom of every ranking of MLB stadiums I've ever seen and looks horrific when I watch it on TV (never been there myself, so no personal experience). I know some Yankee beat writers love it from a "place to work" standpoint, but that's very different than a "place to see a game" standpoint.
It's not just the stadium (although the stadium does suck and wasn't even built for baseball to begin with), it's also the surrounding area which is not very inviting to say the least. You can walk over to Central Avenue and find some pre- and post-game options there but it's still kind of limited. The planned business development around the stadium should help but the Rays are never going to draw to the league median.

Reactions: 4
Adam keeps banking on his residuals to one degree or the other. The only way that works out is if he keeps posting at least some new content to that channel to keep it from going stale. I suspect he’ll figure that out quickly, which is why I think his new direction and DailyWoo retirement will last about six months and he’ll have at least produce weekly content to have a viable cash stream. He stopped daily vlogging before and wound up doing it again because his views dropped way off after a few weeks.
i don’t doubt he has some money saved, but I just think he’ll quickly miss the YouTube checks quickly.
I realize he has 7 more years of content in the bank now, but I still don't see how he thinks the current situation is all that different than what it was in 2017 when he stopped daily the first time. At the start of 2024 he hinted at some alternate content plan (not daily vlogging) to supplement his residual income that would allow him to travel internationally if he wanted and allow him to do other projects that daily vlogging stops him from doing. So far the only thing we've seen is the living room broom handle thing. I thought a podcast but clearly that's way too ambitious for Adam and I was out of my mind.

I also find it odd that he's talking about 2025 so much lately and just does not mention the word retirement at all. This is a guy who repeats stuff nonstop every day of his life. If he was still planning on retiring in 2025, he would be mentioning it repeatedly when he talks about 2025 plans the way he's been doing. So he must know between the situation he's gotten himself into financially that he can't stop - maybe he can move to 4-5 a week if he ups the quality, puts in more effort and does new stuff (like international). I have serious doubts his laziness allows for that though.
---
It's not just the stadium (although the stadium does suck and wasn't even built for baseball to begin with), it's also the surrounding area which is not very inviting to say the least. You can walk over to Central Avenue and find some pre- and post-game options there but it's still kind of limited. The planned business development around the stadium should help but the Rays are never going to draw to the league median.
Yeah, they need a great stadium and a lot of quality stuff to do around it in order to make the area any kind of success.

Reactions: 2
I would love for the Rays just to pack up and move to a city that will pack the park every night, and not just when the Ex-NY transplants show up to see the Yanks and Mets play in Tampa.

Charlotte and Nashville would be perfect options.

Hell the AAA stadium for the Charlotte Knights is a better stadium and field than the Dump in the Trop.

Reactions: 3
Reading all of these comments and @dirtnap101 's fabulous recaps and I just keep saying the same thing in my head "what a sad, strange man". I know a few people that would be considered "unhealthy" and none of them freaked out or acted like this when they were approaching 50. I don't know if it is for views, a set up to get out of the half marathon or if he is really that pathetic (or maybe all 3). I do agree with whomever said that he likely won't follow through on any advice the dr.'s give him. Not that it is our business what they find but since he vlogs every minute detail of his life, I wonder if we'll be privy to some information. I do wonder if he and the Trackers have a mutual financial advisor in common. I can't for the life of me figure out how these tools continue to live like money is no object and can only think that maybe they are just really, really quiet about it (although I know Jen Tracker claimed they were "set for life"). I could see them all going with an 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' approach to just turning over their financial reigns to someone so long as the money is there.

Attachments

• Sad
Good for him to get his affairs in order at the age of 50... you know, things like dental and medical insurance. It feels like just yesterday I was 18, doing the same stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I assume based on the stamp and the color/texture of the ground that this is a part of the line for Spaceship Earth. I guess today was an Epcot day - after all it's been a whole week since he's been in Epcot :eek: - and therefore tomorrow will be an Epcot vlog and this will absolutely be called a stanchion.

1715650464709.png

• Haha
I honestly don’t see how anyone can still be watching him. I quit watching I think in 2022 I may have seen a few since then but nothing regular. Just from reading here on your comments it makes me disgusted that I ever liked him at all. He has just turned into a putrid asshole. Not even fun to make fun of like the Trackers, he is just a dick

Reactions: 17
I honestly don’t see how anyone can still be watching him. I quit watching I think in 2022 I may have seen a few since then but nothing regular. Just from reading here on your comments it makes me disgusted that I ever liked him at all. He has just turned into a putrid asshole. Not even fun to make fun of like the Trackers, he is just a dick
I agree 100%. I can’t even hate watch any of these idiots anymore.

Reactions: 13
The asshole strikes again.

1715690114543.png

If he doesn't want to arrange something like this, it's fine and somewhat understandable. But there's a way to respond that doesn't make you look like an ungrateful POS.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.