Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What possible draw could Adam have for Jen?

It’s not like he’s up to be her companion for all kinds of exciting adventures.

Reactions: 3
She’s “LGBTQI+ adjacent“ (her words). Gay son. Likes to be “in” with the gays.
Tip for Jen: WE DON’T NEED YOU.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s “LGBTQI+ adjacent“ (her words). Gay son. Likes to be “in” with the gays.
Tip for Jen: WE DON’T NEED YOU.
I mean, I appreciate the allyship and all, but surely there’s a queer man closer to her age (or even a queer man closer to Adam’s age) that would be up doing…anything beyond chomping on the transcendent DCL chicken parm.

• Haha
Actions speak louder than words. With her I suspect it’s “adjacent for clicks”.

Reactions: 2
Ok do we think that story on the train happened or is this another ploy to go viral and promote his book like the story about those two young lads assuming his sexuality?

Reactions: 6
I feel for him in those train stories. Absolutely no excuse for cruel homophobic slurs in 2024.

Hang on, Adam was wearing a shirt with a pride flag, the bloke said “don‘t get involved mate, you with your queerness” so what’s the big deal? The bloke sounds like a twit but he was only acknowledging what Adam was putting out there for the world to see. Get A grip.

Reactions: 2
OK, surprised to say this but, that's the most genuine I think I've seen Adam be in ages so I'm leaning into believing him.

But it is highly suspicious how this is the second homophobic thing that's happened when nothings really happened before. Plus of course he is the hero of the story.

Plus I wouldn't say the guy directed much homophobia towards Adam. By turning round Adam knew there was a high chance the guy would be aggressive in general. I think anyone trying to help out would have got an aggressive response.

Reactions: 15
I’m not really understanding how the man realised Adam was gay based on this jumper? I’m sure something happened but I don’t believe his version of events happened
IMG_8719.png

Reactions: 6
I'm on the fence as well, he looked genuinely upset with the finger biting and teary eyes but "you and your queerness" is a odd statement for a standard angry British bloke to make IMO. If he really wanted it to sting he could have said the more, erm, standard homophobic slurs, if you like. "Queer" is often used innocently by straight people because of the reclaiming thing (obviously not implying that happened here).

I don't know. I'm a sceptical person and liable to disbelieve people having strange stories happening to them when they have things to shill.

Reactions: 12
I'm on the fence as well, he looked genuinely upset with the finger biting and teary eyes but "you and your queerness" is a odd statement for a standard angry British bloke to make IMO. If he really wanted it to sting he could have said the more, erm, standard homophobic slurs, if you like. "Queer" is often used innocently by straight people because of the reclaiming thing (obviously not implying that happened here).
Yeah on one hand he is being a blokey aggressive twit, but uses 'you and your queerness'. Why not use poof, gay , or queer tit. 'Your queerness' is oddly polite. It doesn't add up. And I also highly doubt he would recognise a virgin jumper.

Reactions: 11
I think he said it had a Pride flag on it but maybe it was hard to show it on camera.

Reactions: 1
It does, it is very small on the man's shoe. Hard to see.

He probably read Adam as gay just from how he is and his speaking voice, if anything. Adam himself mentioned he was "appearing straight" or something to the affect in his other tale about the teenage boys who assumed he had a wife. But then I bring up my earlier point that there are many other choice words someone can use to be a bigot and really hurt.

Reactions: 4
I guess you could make an educated leap from that.

But the problem Adam is the boy who cried wolf. Everything is a struggle for him, he has melt downs in theme parks at the slightest inconvenience so it'd very hard to trust him on this
---

He probably read Adam as gay just from how he is and his speaking voice, if anything. Adam himself mentioned he was "appearing straight" or something to the affect in his other tale about the teenage boys who assumed he had a wife. But then I bring up my earlier point that there are many other choice words someone can use to be a bigot and really hurt.
I agree. It's the wording for me that makes it difficult to buy

Reactions: 5

Yes I know it has a tiny rainbow motif on the shoe, I was replying to the person who said Adam said there was a pride flag on the jumper to show that there wasn’t one on the jumper anywhere, and the man summised Adam was gay based on that tiny rainbow on the shoe. Which I don’t believe he would have even noticed in the heat of the moment

I’m not sure what to make of it.

If it’s exactly as he described then getting turfed off the train is the right consequence and whatever else follows if the police pursue it. However this is the second time in a week coinciding with his book he’s claimed something like this.

Was there an aggressive prick on the train? Good chance something happened as the trains can be full of knobbers. As anywhere in life.

The tears could be because a) someone was arguing with him b) it happened as described c) he’s looking for attention to sell books.

Reactions: 10