Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm I dunno...it's all just extremely interesting that he's had two incidents relating to his sexuality in the past few days. I also find the phrasing "you with your queerness" really...odd? It's sort of what you'd hear on a soap or something

I've experienced homophobia in real life and it ain't usually that... sanitised

These are my two issues, 'you with your queerness' almost sounds like something an actual queer person would say to be sassy to another queer person

Maybe something happened but he added the homophobic angle?

I'm also surprised Mr anxiety jumped in in the first place.
---
To have a blokey twit go from saying 'you what mate' to 'you and your queerness ' is a bit of a change of tone and character and lack of aggression

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If it happened, that’s awful. Why share it on social media and across two different platforms though?

Maybe I’m getting old and don’t get it, but if something like that happened to me I wouldn’t even think to post on SM about it. Sure I’d probably mention it to family/friends when I saw them, but to post about it literally while sat on the same train where it just happened?

Sorry but it can’t have been that traumatic.

Reactions: 4
If it happened, that’s awful. Why share it on social media and across two different platforms though?

Maybe I’m getting old and don’t get it, but if something like that happened to me I wouldn’t even think to post on SM about it. Sure I’d probably mention it to family/friends when I saw them, but to post about it literally while sat on the same train where it just happened?

Sorry but it can’t have been that traumatic.
He is definitely doing it at least in part for attention.

Reactions: 6
Love how he says friends wedding… if it was Bog Brush Tate then it was a meet up of you tubers in a bar in Bournemouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just three words, don't believe it.

If it happened, and I stress if, I bet it is hugely exaggerated.

It's a tactic so he can be the centre of attention at Bog Brush's wedding. What a great mate he must be to have! 😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We’ll probably get this rehashed in a future Bogey slog. She’ll be all LGBT adjacent for the content. She needs it now the cruise and the wedding is over.

I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt, maybe “queerness” wasn’t the word used but I believe what happened.

I’m also never going to rag on someone who stands up for other people. If I was being abused by a customer in the workplace I’d be very appreciative of support. It’s human decency, nothing about being a ‘hero’.

• Heart
Yeah I'd normally agree with that, but I've just never seen any human decency before from Adam, certainly when it comes to others.

Unsurprisingly, he has a hell of a lot more views on his latest TikTok than his other output 🤷

Unsurprisingly, he has a hell of a lot more views on his latest TikTok than his other output 🤷
1000002257.png

He uploaded the other story that happened to him this week too? Doesn't that look a bit suspicious...

• Wow
Sorry if this is off topic and if it’s been mentioned, but why doesn’t Gary C work? Is it anxiety?
Only thing I was thinking of are the changes coming to the Disability Access Service at Disney World, and from what I can see it suggests anxiety won’t fall in that bracket to qualify any more. So he and Adam might not be able to leech off that any more.

If that’s right then I’m glad only because I’m sorry, but he should work if he can go to Disney multiple times a year.

He also has trouble with his legs though not sure exactly what it is. But that also won't be accepted and he will be told to hire a wheelchair if so bad he can't walk or stand for long

I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt, maybe “queerness” wasn’t the word used but I believe what happened.

I’m also never going to rag on someone who stands up for other people. If I was being abused by a customer in the workplace I’d be very appreciative of support. It’s human decency, nothing about being a ‘hero’.
The train manager will be very well trained in dealing with conflict and aggressive customers. Problem with randoms getting involved is the likelihood of making matters worse.

Reactions: 3
I always keep the number to text British Transport Police in my phone in case of these types of incidences.
It’s very hard for me not to get involved and to speak up, but unfortunately, you just never know what someone is carrying on them or how they will react if you confront them.

Sorry if this is off topic and if it’s been mentioned, but why doesn’t Gary C work? Is it anxiety?
Only thing I was thinking of are the changes coming to the Disability Access Service at Disney World, and from what I can see it suggests anxiety won’t fall in that bracket to qualify any more. So he and Adam might not be able to leech off that any more.

If that’s right then I’m glad only because I’m sorry, but he should work if he can go to Disney multiple times a year.
m’love, join us on gary c thread https://tattle.life/threads/gary-c-2-sortie-your-life-out.39266/

I think so, and even if he is still eligible. I think they limit the number of people who can join you? Makes me sick that him, Adam and those other two guys were all skipping lines and abusing his DAS when real people need it.
I suspect there will be less disney trips and rides if this is the case.

Last edited:
The views say it all and I 100% believe that Adam is capable of making up lies and false accusations to get publicity. He wouldn’t be the first, he won’t be the last but he’s definitely making these videos to get attention and publicity. Even the ugly cry is calculated to appeal. Sorry but I don’t believe for a second that he had 2 incidents in quick succession that coincide with his book release.

Reactions: 7
At the least he is exaggerating aspects, maybe the homphobic intention, I don't know.

He also 100% wouldn't upload such an unattractive video without hoping for a gain from it.

He wouldn't be the first gay guy to make up or exaggerate homophobic incident

Given he’s tagged train staff it’s highly possible an incident with an aggressive knob happened on the train. But I’m not convinced the words he said were used is true. He was probably just told to piss off or something and he’s turned it into a whole thing to sell his book. I’m also not buying the two incidents within days. I know homophobia happens sadly I’m sure most of us at some point have witnessed it and it’s not acceptable but the words tend to be different to what Adam described. Did he run into an aggressive head who deserved turfing off the train? Yep I buy that. I’m not buying he said go away with your queerness. If I’m wrong I will hold my hands up and say sorry.

Given he’s tagged train staff it’s highly possible an incident with an aggressive knob happened on the train. But I’m not convinced the words he said were used is true. He was probably just told to piss off or something and he’s turned it into a whole thing to sell his book. I’m also not buying the two incidents within days. I know homophobia happens sadly I’m sure most of us at some point have witnessed it and it’s not acceptable but the words tend to be different to what Adam described. Did he run into an aggressive head who deserved turfing off the train? Yep I buy that. I’m not buying he said go away with your queerness. If I’m wrong I will hold my hands up and say sorry.
That's where I'm at, plus that's two incidents in a week or so. Prior to this he has never mentioned homophobic abuse before that I can remember