Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He keeps pushing those Gary C pictures. His “store” is all merch with Gary’s sayings. His highest rated videos feature Gary at his peak pre wheelchair and grubby tshirt in upper class. Now he’s using Gary to flog his book. Imagine being a sidekick in your own life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He keeps pushing those Gary C pictures. His “store” is all merch with Gary’s sayings. His highest rated videos feature Gary at his peak pre wheelchair and grubby tshirt in upper class. Now he’s using Gary to flog his book. Imagine being a sidekick in your own life 😂
Adam Hattan #11 - The sidekick in his own life

Credit @GSquaredUWS

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I clearly hate myself a bit as I do want to read this shite book.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but the taylor swift fangirling is another reason he is so unattractive.

Enjoying her music is one thing, but this weird teenage girl attitude is not attractive in a 30 year old man.

And of course the most bland manufactured pop music gets 5 stars. Just like all his manufactured food reviews.

Screenshot_20240423_072854_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Nothing will ever be funnier than Adam hard launching his boyfriend on socials and then having to announce the breakup 3 days later when he got dumped for being weird.
Omg when was this?? Cant believe i missed it! Was that really the reason?
Did gary reassess his life in those 3 days? Surely Adam couldnt afford to fund cruises for both

Reactions: 1
Thank you lovely. That was strange. Adam having a bf is just as weird to me as Gary C having one. They’re both so regressed, weird, deluded, cringe and unfuckable.
That'll be why the relationship only lasted days.

I'm curious how long it was between first date and Adam taking that photo and posting it announcing the relationship 🤣

I wonder if the other guy even knew they were in a relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we go... 🙄 buckle up for the next vlog series: chill time, room service, the spa, palo, watching sister act in the cabin, and complete exhaustion from doing nothing!

@Mark81 Will the bingo caller jacket make an appearance? 😂

1000009600.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Witchy poo Jen might be an even more insufferable travel companion than Gary C.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its funny cos when she first started appearing in Karen Bee's videos i really liked her. Boy did that opinion change quickly once i started seeing more of her!
I liked her initially in her own videos. But something changed around the time she got back from japan

Reactions: 6
For me it was when she said something like ‘ill only take you along with me if I keep getting Patreon money coming in’

• Wow
Reactions: 8
For me it was when she said something like ‘ill only take you along with me if I keep getting Patreon money coming in’
Yep that's when she lost me. It was something like 'I'm only going on holiday as you're paying me'

I'd liked her up to that point

Reactions: 5