Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely believe he encountered an hole who was deliberately trying to intimidate people just because he can (and backed off when a taller person and supervisors showed up) but the homophobia element is slightly questionable. At least openly. It's entirely possible the bloke thought he could pick on Adam because he read him as gay. The phrasing was probably added by Adam so he has a sob story and a reason for his book existing outside of retconning his own loveless teenage years and ripping off his audience.

Reactions: 11
What is telling is how none of us trust a word Adam says anymore

Reactions: 14
It seems a bit suspect due to the timing. Let's see, I'm self-publishing a gay coming-of-age YA book soon, let me post about these homophobic interacts I'm suddenly having.

Reactions: 10
IMG_3897.png

---
Would some geezer in the seat behind even see the pride flag which seems to be a pattern on a tennis shoe on a design on a sweatshirt? Not ringing true. I smell bull.

Reactions: 8
None of this stuff happened before he wrote a book. Very suspicious.
Yes! Let's suppose these two homophobic incidents did happen (probably not) to him. He needs to address why he is more sensitive to this, perhaps mentioning that since he wrote his YA book, he is more aware of these affronts. This will make his potential readers feel more connected to him.

Reactions: 3
I as well have my doubts about this encounter. 🤔 While it is plausible something happened knowing Adam he has embellished. Oddly enough another situation ahead of this book release, and coincidentally not too long after his encounter with those teens.

@Mark81 Is right! Very telling that none of us trust a word Adam says.

Reactions: 4
There was no need for someone to call him queer, but why did he feel the need to get involved and be the hero. 🤦‍♀️

There was no need for someone to call him queer, but why did he feel the need to get involved and be the hero. 🤦‍♀️
I mean, standing up for someone isn't the worst thing. But you can hear the type of guy he is, so you know you will get aggression back. Unless you're bigger than the guy then he is very unlikely to back down.

Also, did she need Adams help, did Adam butt in to be the 'hero'.

Lots of unanswered questions.

Reactions: 6
I’d give him the benefit of the doubt on this one - I’ve just seen the story also pop up on TikTok , he’d be absolutely idiotic to share this across his platforms which are all open for someone to easily call him out for lying , buttttt then on the other hand he IS friends with the beast that is brummy mummy and she lies like she breathes ….!!!

Reactions: 3
Yeah his crying face was....not pretty

I'd hope even he is dumb enough to lie about this as it could really come back and bite him. But some parts of it definitely don't add up.

• Haha
Hmm I dunno...it's all just extremely interesting that he's had two incidents relating to his sexuality in the past few days. I also find the phrasing "you with your queerness" really...odd? It's sort of what you'd hear on a soap or something

I've experienced homophobia in real life and it ain't usually that... sanitised

Reactions: 10
I did find if suspicious until the next part of the story when he literally tagged the train company and mentioned the people involved by name. Now I believe him to be honest. Surely he wouldn't make up all that and then tag them in?

Reactions: 5
Hmm I dunno...it's all just extremely interesting that he's had two incidents relating to his sexuality in the past few days. I also find the phrasing "you with your queerness" really...odd? It's sort of what you'd hear on a soap or something

I've experienced homophobia in real life and it ain't usually that... sanitised
Yeah the language used sounds like something out of shite teen literature. Which is interesting in the context.

Reactions: 5