Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the ego on this man, you couldn't make it up. Today he went to Stratford Upon Avon to look at a venue for a....book launch. That's right, the guy who lives in Oxford is choosing the home of Shakespeare to launch his book. Not only that, he is charging £39 each for the privilege!
Instead of the book what if someone showed up to the book launch to have him sign a copy of Sister Act? :unsure:

1715250525605.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How I imagine the queue for the book signing of the number 1 bestselling LGBTQIA+ romance for young adults to look like 😆
wiARTICLE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I very nearly replied to him I was so shocked.

He doesn't realise what he's said, which makes it funnier 🤣
I so want to reply to him aswell, he wants to get a job in the real world - I used to get 10-20 emails every 15-30 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Adam Hattan #11 - 20 whole emails! Too much to do! Time for a solo moo moo sharoo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing like praise from someone who hasn't read the thing they're praising 🤣

Adams doomed, now he is doubling down on his small but loyal following, he will exist in a permanent echo chamber that massages his ego and inflats his head. God help him if he is ever forced to leave it

Reactions: 6
Didn’t he have those eyebrows more tamed before? Or is it the face he is making looking like they are more bushy than usual? 🤨
He used to generally look after himself more. Skincare routine, cared about his outfits. I can't pinpoint exactly when it stopped but I do remember him caring more.

Stop the presses, the first review (from someone with just over 1k insta followers and just over 3k tiktok) is in.

Seems like they review the same way he does...
Hang on....ding ding ding ding...dog walk?!

You mean like when the 'homophobic' incident happened a few weeks back?!

So I'm also assuming this reviewer follows Adam and that's how he knew it was available to review?
---
Confirmed , he does follow adam

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Confirmed , he does follow adam
Probably messaged Adam and requested a review copy. I'm not hating on them having ~3k followers but it does seem low for Adam to have chosen? Especially as their post about his video (when I looked) had 2 comments and 7 likes in just under a day. The comments are Adam and the reviewer.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.