Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringe.
Difficulty looking into the camera and holding the gaze is noted.

Reactions: 4
He claims he got mistaken for straight by a couple of kids in the street and felt the need to post about it. Triple cringe.

• Haha
Why does he have to make the wife/gf thing such a big thing. They were young people just wanting to pet his dog for a couple of minutes. They probably didn’t get into any chat and they sounded polite enough they weren’t making any rude or insulting comments. He’ll have corrected them and they’ll have probably said “oh right” or “oh sorry”. Surely his sexuality isn’t a thing when speaking to young men petting his dog!!

Reactions: 5
Why does he have to make the wife/gf thing such a big thing. They were young people just wanting to pet his dog for a couple of minutes. They probably didn’t get into any chat and they sounded polite enough they weren’t making any rude or insulting comments. He’ll have corrected them and they’ll have probably said “oh right” or “oh sorry”. Surely his sexuality isn’t a thing when speaking to young men petting his dog!!
Exactly

Plus statistically there are still more straight people than gay so it's not a ridiculous assumption in passing small talk when being polite. No one cares that much when chatting to passing strangers. It's not that deep

Also you can bet if they assumed he was gay he would act huffy about that and people assuming based in stereotypes etc.

Reactions: 6
If it happened at all.

Funny how he just so happens to be launching a gay YA book and these two kids need educating
I second this comment.

Give me a break Adam! IF it is true....these are 14-15 year old kids, they have no agenda. This was just some brief interaction, and they attempted to be polite unlike other kids there own age.

At the end of the day Adam this may hurt your ego but these kids probably have forgotten all about you, and will never think about you again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is he putting his book up for sale if it’s clearly not even finished?
Who wants to bet he got the proofreader from fiver / peopleperhour 😅

Reactions: 6
Does he seriously think that a 15 year old would not have met a gay person before? In 2024?

It might have been different when we were at school Adam but times have changed.

Why is he putting his book up for sale if it’s clearly not even finished?
Who wants to bet he got the proofreader from fiver / peopleperhour 😅
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't one usually finish the book first before doing a photo shoot for said book? @Mark81 I know how disappointed you must have been not seeing that bingo caller jacket for this photo shoot. However I have a feeling it may make an appearance in his upcoming cruise vlog with Jenn. ;)

Don't forget everyone you are running out of time to pre-order and get a signed copy!!! :rolleyes:

1713704789828.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
From a business point of view that photoshoot is a complete waste of money. Authors don't have to have a photo, and even if he wants one I'm sure he could have set one up himself.

That's even more copies he will need to sell

It's all about image and ego

Moooorning club Patreon posts:

January = 16
February = 5
March =9
April = 3

So how soon before he gives up on this as many have predicted he will?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Moooorning club Patreon posts:

January = 16
February = 5
March =9
April = 3

So how soon before he gives up on this as many have predicted he will?
Lmao. He is too predictable. Quick cash grabs and on to the next grift.

What I take from that ridiculous story is that he’d love to be the victim of homophobia but nice upper middle class homophobia where someone with a bit of power asks about his wife. Then (in his mind) he can go viral and get on tv where he can conveniently say “and my book is out now, go to my website” He’s scraping the barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I take from that ridiculous story is that he’d love to be the victim of homophobia but nice upper middle class homophobia where someone with a bit of power asks about his wife. Then (in his mind) he can go viral and get on tv where he can conveniently say “and my book is out now, go to my website” He’s scraping the barrel.
So funny, so true and so sad

Nothing will ever be funnier than Adam hard launching his boyfriend on socials and then having to announce the breakup 3 days later when he got dumped for being weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Nothing will ever be funnier than Adam hard launching his boyfriend on socials and then having to announce the breakup 3 days later when he got dumped for being weird.

Lol yeah I agree. I think that also reinforced that how he comes across is actually true

Reactions: 1
One wonders how the boyfriend managed to stand him that long.

At a certain point, he and Gary are going to turn into Derek Jacobi and Ian McKellan on Vicious.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think it's also quite telling that although Adam has some videos around the million views mark, his subscribers and regular video views are much much lower. Suggesting people try him out but don't stick around