Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this posted in the Carrie Hope Fletcher thread and realised its Adam in the future...jacket and all
Screenshot_20240404_090414_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'Likewise, this could also be suitable for a young marketing professional'

This is a real grey area. It's not just young people that might be looking for extra experience or be just starting their marketing career etc. Also, what is 'young'?

It may seem small but these things do matter.
Yep, that would be considered age discrimination.

Reactions: 2
No vlog again what does his “job” actually involve
I can’t believe he’s ok with letting his channel go dormant for so long. His Patreon is pretty non existent these days as well. He’ll never get a penny from me. I’d rather light a five dollar bill on fire than give it to Twattan.

Reactions: 5
Hope it happens but also infuriates me that these selfish arseholes made it harder for people who actually need it, many of who go once in a lifetime.

Jobless layabouts who have been so much have the time to queue, but they do DAS because they think theyre above everyone else. Gary literally said he does DAS because he cant do crowds but wants to do Vegas?!!! Huh?!!!

Reactions: 8

Watch at 8 mins 13 (approx)

Good luck using Garry C to skip the queues moving forward.
Good! That will knock out him, Lodge Guys and Vicky of Disney in Denial Detail so bring it on 🎉🎉 this must be why Universal isn’t as lucrative to them if they’re hot on people scamming the system

Reactions: 7
Good! That will knock out him, Lodge Guys and Vicky of Disney in Denial Detail so bring it on 🎉🎉 this must be why Universal isn’t as lucrative to them if they’re hot on people scamming the system
I think Universal has only just changed. We're planning a trip there, and until recently it's still mentioned the old system. The new one looks good though, I've been able to tell them exactly what I need to meet my needs, and send the documentation in advance too

Reactions: 1
People like Adam and Gary abusing the system is the reason we can't have nice things.

Honestly, for all the good stuff Disney does for people with autism, there's a special place in Hell for people who exploit loopholes in the DAS policy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah, making up reasons to get a DAS pass is pretty bad in it of itself, but then to drag your group of 5+ healthy adults through the line as well is really taking the piss. You need 5 chaperones because of your anxiety and hurty legs?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Perhaps someone should alert Disney and tell them to look out for this lot's applications

They still don’t accept documentation though do they? So everyone will just lie. They should require a medical letter and it would solve it all.