Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£16 per hour, 30 hours per week, with a fixed term of 12 weeks. It is “only” costing him £5760
Who is going to go for that job. Especially anyone with any experience.

I wonder if that's so someone can set everything up, show him how it all works and he then takes over. He has no skills himself in that area.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what this new book is going to be. Another children’s book or finally an updated version of one of his Disney guides? He did say he wants to market to 16-30 year olds, so maybe he wrote his Flynn YA fanfic?

Reactions: 2
I wonder what this new book is going to be. Another children’s book or finally an updated version of one of his Disney guides? He did say he wants to market to 16-30 year olds, so maybe he wrote his Flynn YA fanfic?
Oh god it's going to be a gay lit story isn't it, along lines of red white and royal blue

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Who is going to go for that job. Especially anyone with any experience.
It's not an awful rate and if I wasn't currently in my marketing role I'd probably apply honestly. But I wouldn't want to be without work in 12 weeks... Plus commuting to Banbury would be a trek for the "in office" days (I note the advert doesn't mention petrol costs).

Reactions: 1
I can't believe he calls social media his "job" and can't manage any of those tasks!

• Haha
It's not an awful rate and if I wasn't currently in my marketing role I'd probably apply honestly. But I wouldn't want to be without work in 12 weeks... Plus commuting to Banbury would be a trek for the "in office" days (I note the advert doesn't mention petrol costs).
That's what I mean, who would want such a short job. Its really reliant on someone local who is maybe out of work or only after something short term.

Imagine spending all that money on a marketing degree and doing this.

The job description is hilarious. Imagine stumbling on this and seeing, ‘often interacting with the magic of Disney.’ But it’s not actually endorsed by Disney.

We're a small team that's incredibly collaborative and creative in our working style.
You’re one person…

it’s important each colleague is committed to environmentally conscious practices
You fly long haul every few months

This role will sit within our publishing operations
Err what?

- Pitching ideas to the Managing Director for promotional content.
- Researching current BookTok trends to guide the current campaign.
- Getting quotes for and purchasing advertising space (e.g. print media, billboard, digital etc.).
- Analysing which activities are proving most effective at driving conversions.
Cant stop laughing at the first one 🤣🤣🤣
The rest, he can bleeping do can he not? instead of watching bridgerton for the third time?

Basically he needs someone to tell him how to promote he’s new book because he has no clue

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He will literally use them, steal their ideas , then drop them

Reactions: 5
Holy duck that advert 🤣🤣🤣🤣constant use of Managing Director… our offices ….

however…

he said he wanted applications from young marketing professionals… that’s actually illegal to use in an advert. Trust me I work in a role where I do recruitment advertising and that’s illegal.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I like how every time Tattle brings up his impossible / questionable finances, Adam announces some new huge expense

• Haha
I wonder if the person who gets the job is an attractive gay male?

Also I work in marketing (holla to everyone else in marketing). The rate is pretty good but it still makes me rage that marketing is generally underpaid (like every industry I guess). Marketing is often essential to get companies through rough patches yet everyone seems to think they're experts because they post on Facebook. Sorry for the random rant.

Holy duck that advert 🤣🤣🤣🤣constant use of Managing Director… our offices ….

however…

he said he wanted applications from young marketing professionals… that’s actually illegal to use in an advert. Trust me I work in a role where I do recruitment advertising and that’s illegal.
That combined with turning up expecting a massive company and meeting just Adam and realising it would just be you and him in a building, creepy as duck.

It's almost predatory as a way to meet guys 😆

• Haha