Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is his new instagram post! Love interest is tall, dark, and obscenely handsome Finn.
Oh god he's going to be living out his teenage view of love and sex isn't he 🤣

Self published do we think?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Finn like Flynn? 🙄🙄🙄 could he BE any more cringe?
To be published by The Hattan Company again no doubt, like his previous literary efforts. Anyone can “write” a book and publish it at their own expense these days. It means nothing.

“Will shadows of the past stand in the way of their palpable chemistry?”

CRINGE 😣😖😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If there’s sex in it I just can’t handle it. Please, someone buy it and tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If there’s sex in it I just can’t handle it. Please, someone buy it and tell.
I assume it will be what he thinks sex is like...or just copied from every other gay lit he has read.

Still amused by that time he posted his boyfriend and within a week all reference to him was gone 🤣

• Haha
What a car crash this will be. He can't even get the capitalisation right in that blurb so I don't hold out much hope for his writing in the actual book! I hope to God he's hired a proper editor.

Publisher: The Hattan Company Ltd. Lord grant me the confidence of a mediocre white man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a car crash this will be. He can't even get the capitalisation right in that blurb so I don't hold out much hope for his writing in the actual book!

Publisher: The Hattan Company Ltd. Lord grant me the confidence of a mediocre white man 😂
I bet he hasn't hired an editor either.

Reactions: 3
It's also a masterclass in saying a lot without saying anything. It sounds so generic and cliche, like written by AI

I still don't really know what it'd about. It's all very vague.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That IG story with him and Gary C. Whose flat is that? Because it looks tit.
I love your optimism for thinking Gary has his own place 😂
It's Adam's. I recognise the curtains and the Disney tat on the shelves.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is this any different from online fanfic?
A writer who doesnt read any books above the reading age of 15. Wow.

Reactions: 7